X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 16th Return

Go down 
+2
marabuntha
Septic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Tuesday 16th Return Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi

at the moment the show consists of

#1 contender match for XRW Title KoG Vs Troy

Looser leaves XRW J the A Vs Evil Devil

Fresh Meat special DgenerationX Vs ???? (finished)

stormcrash Vs Ravius

Angels wrath Vs Fenriz

Skeillor Vs Skullking

Bagheads brother Vs Yung$$

Soul Collectors Vs Blue Bamboo and ryein farrell

+ a Bonus match (finished)

to my fellow Admin please leave the DX , Angels and bonus match to me but the rest is yours to play with

Now all matches are complete so be carefull not to touch the CONFIRM SHOW button and please have youre stuff complete by midnight tomorrow (Monday) please PM me when you have finished (once you have pm'd me dont go back to it as once I have recieved all pm's I will confirm the show

sorry also can you arrange together what order the show should run in and number them (the dx rp (finished) should be near the begining his match should be near the middle the bonus match will close the show and the angels match can go anywhere)

Last edited by Septic on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 am

Troy is doing, Baghead, #1 contender and stormcrash
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:47 am

And I'm doing the orange ones.

Just someone help with the entrance vids ... cause that didn't work when I tried.
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am

I don't want to face Skeillor i want to face DX Exclamation Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Even if the management says you are gonna face a limp kangaroo instead of DX ...

YOU ARE STILL GONNA FACE THAT LIMP KANGAROO!

Tuesday 16th Return Angry_kangaroo
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Anyone know Falahid's finishers?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Dead throw??
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:55 pm

What should we do in the closing?? thats a lot of rp but there could be mroe lol
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Evil Devil's Intro is Missing In Action ...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Hmm, I noticed that, wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not so I left it. Is the ending alright?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:02 pm

JT: Cheese omlette?? That robbie just gets crazier and crazier everyday!
Spanky: That mic on your head can turn you crazy JT.
JT: Back to the point... KOG surely wants to prove his point and he surely did show that didn't he Spanky.
Spanky: I guess so but im too hungry to think... darn robbie he started this with speaking of a... begins to druel... Cheese omlette.
JT: Well you've got 4 minutes to get a snack because nobody in there right mind would miss the next match up!... its with 2 people i hate, and 2 people i don't care about!!... urghh... the soul collectors! and Ryein ferrell and the blue bamboooo!
Spanky: Go Soul collectors!
Spanky, in the blink of an eye is half way backstage to get himslef a snack...
JT: But then again, You're Not in your right mind!! Before this match starts lets get views on what Blue bamboo and ryein ferrell are doing before the start of the match up!

A Streaming video appears on the titan tron...

The blue bambooo and ryein ferrell are getting there protective gear on as they start to talk...

Ryein: Hey man... I don't wanna lose so i got a great stratagie... If we start the match up with me in the ring and i hope i get G-man to start of with then my plan will work... i'll start off with G-man and seeing as i have a little more kick in me ill get him worn out then whilst he is worn out he will definately try to get lil stud in the game... ill get you in it and let him get lil stud in the game... He's got speed and stamina but not too much stamina so you dont go after him much you attack as he comes... in strentgh you conquer him.... we keep trying to get this method of... we get g-man exhausted so he cant do much and then lil stud is the target with not much power... we need to be techniacal to beat these guys so watch there moves.

Bamboo: I see were you're going with this and we better get off to the ring now... i understand the plan and if fate doesn't help us... we can tweak it ourself a bit.

Both men walk out there lockerroom heading for the ring

the titan tron closes the video and shows may standing in the ring

JT: Thats some good plans there from these 2. Where Spanky? May is making the annonucement of the match...
Suddenly out of nowhere spanky jumps into his seat with a hotdog in his mouth and holding a hot dog in each hand
Spanky: w'/? ~£$^"& &%$%^" /*/*--$/!_£+*£)(!&£-???£)(*£!?%<>"!(
JT: I didn't understand a word you said so just finish that hot dog and do what you get paid to do!!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 pm

my fav finisher is death throw i also have eliminator here some stuf i should do this in the who are you sec.:
Name: Dead Throw
Type: Direct Damage
Finisher preview:
falahid is setting his opponent up for the kill
o baby it connects he is executing a devastating Dead Throw
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 pm

It is a whopper everyone 47,590

thanks to you all give yourselves a huge pat on the back
I scanned through it and confirmed

I am a little disapointed that you are still not useing the speech marks """""""" but i didnt have time to change it
please please please use them for the next show

it is all a learning curve and a chance to improve the show I am sure that together we can make XRW the best show on TWG but it will take time

I look forward to the challenges that ly ahead for all of us at X-Rated Wrestling
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:34 pm

47000 thats great but im disappointed... Not with our efforts... our effortss were unbelieveable but... there was RP good matches and everything in there so why not more?? we have already beat 47000 before with 50000+ but we never but this much effort into it.

on the whole GREAT WORK EVERYBODY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 16th Return   Tuesday 16th Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th Return
Page 1 of 1