X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!

Go down 
+4
marabuntha
Troy Hansen Jr.
falahid
MTX2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MTX2
Admin

Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Next tuesday will be our second ever edition of Night of Champions, where every title will be defended.

If you think you deserve a title shot, either post why on here, or send me an rp explaining why... and if its good enough ill put it in the show and you may get your title match.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 pm

Me vs Justin case for his title.I'm number one contender thats my reason Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:44 pm

I'd say me vs KOG, seeing as we have a good feud going. Also, I have a good idea of what to do for after it so....
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Ok match granted falahid.... can you write an interview to go at some point beforee the match please?

Troy... I'll grant you your match as well.. but can u message me some rp for after/during the match, and i can se if i wanna tweak it in any way

Last edited by Destinys Messenger on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:52 pm

me ore him?
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:55 pm

I'll sit this one out ...

But if you want some outside interference ... count me in Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 pm

DM you could use my tag title shot for tuesday and use my rp for saturday
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:27 pm

I was plannign that anyway J Smile lol

And its u who needs to do it falahid, coz justin aint that active anymore..
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:59 am

Hey mara... i had an idea and i think is quite the good lol... i PM you what i though so i dont give it away... we can work no the RP together and ill post it in

Troy you're on on tuesday... im gonna add lots of commentary in our 3 title matches... What about the tournament! The evoulition tournament... we could do one thing... earlier in the show we have a Rp segment leading into a tag match... its a random draw to decide the tag teams that will fight so out of...

the 4 people who go through

the winning tag team lets just say tag #1 they fight each other to decide the CHAMPION!

ill pm my idea to you now mara Smile

KOG please dont give away results of matches until after the show
oh yh i thought the show already happened lol... but i just read them

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 am

KOG i like that you are useing a rookie....didn't do that for me.lol
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:41 am

The Evoulution tournament continues next live wire as planned , you cannot decide a singles belt with a tag match

I did a night of champions 2 weeks ago so officially this is the third one

and I guess I am defending the tag titles on tuesday night's delight who are Biohazard facing ????
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:51 am

Wrestling Prophecies (me and Evil Devil)
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 pm

sorry how in the hell did that happen , ive been working on you two beating the snot out of each other for the last two weeks and yesterday he cost you a shot at the evolution title how in the hell are you gonna be tag team partners and get a shot at the titles

well ill tell you this, not only are you not gonna win but Toxic and I will destroy you so bad that the next two weeks all the rp I want from you is getting visits at your hospital bedside

you sons a bitches

(was that rp ....... or not ?????)
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:22 pm

there alrdy making an i get fire match so there fcked up alrdy.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 pm

i know init falahid... Jimmy... one thing at a time... i think you should NOT go for the tag titles but concentrate on you vs evil devil
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 pm

i think the animal wants a belt and a good feud but you cant mix em up lol.
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:14 am

Didn't I give someone what was going to happen
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

yes jimmy,but stil if you win you have to remember that septic and his bud loses their title.And yes i know what happens after it but stil...
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Yeah you are right. Really I wanted to know if I could win the titles.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:30 pm

just to get it straight Toxic avenger is not a buddy of mine in the real world it was just lucky that the names where of a similiar fashion . We met on the game and work together well (RP) if there was anything funny going on he would still be evolution champ wouldn't he ????

I appriciate good rp and lets face it the more you guys do the less I have to , so its the same for everyone the more you are active the more chance you have of being envolved in a title picture and I thinkthat is fair for everyone
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 pm

sorry ,but with bud i just ment ur tag team partner nothing more...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:13 pm

ooooooo Falahids in trouble... I dont think your going to get your cookies with milk tonight. lol!
Back to top Go down
storm

PostSubject: hey there   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

for the night of champions, i dont care who i face. i will crash them into a bleeding pile of amarican goo!!!!! if i dont get a match i will make someone pay for their fool hearted attemts at keeping a true wrestler at the sidelines. blood will be had!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:01 pm

urm... you didnt get a match... is your character name storm or something different?
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:37 pm

i'm not in trouble im not a baby,and i got some rp in my had but because of the sercomstansis i cant do it now thats bulshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!   Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 2nd... NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS!!!
Page 1 of 1