X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!

Go down 
+3
falahid
J the A
The King Of Gangsters
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:09 pm

I think we should start planning the return show from now... we should have lots of RP!

We have lots of potential with our "Newbies Smile "

This show shouldnt be a Surprise or secret to ANYBODY who comes on the forum... EVERYTHING we do SHOULD be Here ASWELL~!~!~!

the should atleast! be like this...

This is a rough idea, not the correct order! Below right at the bottom of the page will be shown the description

1.RP - Opening
2.MATCH - ??
3.RP - Orge, yung$$ KOG Thing
4.MATCH - ??
5.RP - Skullking and Yung$$
6.MATCH - ??
7.RP -
8.MATCH - ??
9.RP - Mara's Interview
10.MATCH - ??
11.RP -
12.MATCH - ??
13.RP - Heel As HELL
14.MATCH - Jimmy The animal vs Evil Devil
15.RP - Jimmy's Feelings
16.MATCH - ??
17.RP - KOG Backstage
18.MATCH -
19.RP -
20.MATCH - KOG vs Troy
21.RP - Troys comments
22.RP - Closing

IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS! So there cant be a match straight away followed by another match!!! there needs to be atleats 1 segment in between...

This is what i Hope the show is so far

They key is down here
1. Leading up to the first match and describing what happened last season...
2.??
3. Orge gets beat up... I take him to jane... on the way we meet yung$$ gonna get ambushed and help him...
4.??
5.Skullking and yung$$ together
6.??
7.??
8.??
9.KOG and Troy Interupt Mara's interview... Match is announced
10.??
11.??
12.??
13. Marabunthas Show where Jimmy challenges evil devil
14. (MTX and Septic... ill Pm you something)Jimmy vs Evil Devil... Your Fired Match
15. Jimmys feelings...(Jimmy... Can you right 2 short pieces of how you feel after the match... NO INTERFERENCES 1 for if you win and 2 if you lose or if the match is fixed for you to win then just write up the 1)
16.??
17. Robbie talks to KOG Backstage
18. ??
19. ??
20. KOG vs Troy - Main event i think?
21. Troy's comments
22. Closing.. explain what has happened and ask rhetorical questions to end the show! Unless that is VERY GAY

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

lets 'flood" this topic with ideas!

We should have recruited a few more people in the time so we could make them pick out of a "hat" who they will face in they're fresh meat match!!

we could have a small show hosted by marabuntha... called heel as hellll!!! Or CHAMPS TIME or heel as hell champs!... were the host must be a champion and the guest must be a champ... he could call out evil devil... mid way... J the a comes... this is were they announce the losser leaves X-rw match Smile... and who ever wins is the champ possiblly, if evil devil losses then make it vacant or give it to j the a
MTX, If you make this match between evil devil and j the a... and you decide to include this show hosted by mara then put the match straight after the segment and cut the entrances...
you could come down as soon as they mention the match and say something like you guys want each toher so bad then so be it! Get a ref down here... It starts RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!
I also want to use yung$$ backstage... like he gets ambushed by the baghead brothers right before his tag match with them... it could be inter linked with the idea of orge being in the lounge! I want to involve me because i think me and yung$$ could form to be friends and be a tag like septic and toxic avenger... but time will tell...

i have it planned and it will be long! and will most likely involve skullking near the idea... ill work on it and have it here by end of tommorrow latest Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Orge, a new member of X-rw can be seen entering the lounge…

Orge: Ah… A new Season… this is practically my first season… I wonder ..how..I will prove to everbody here that im more than just a new guy I know that I will but how?

Orge takes a seat on a relaxing chair as The Toxic avenger enters the lounge proudly with his Evolution championship title belt over his shoulder…

TA: Hey newbie… get out of my seat!

Orge:I believe im the one sitting on the chair now so its MY chair…Just because you have the title over you shoulder you own everything. This seat is mine until I say so or get bored of it!

Toxic Avenger walks closer looking angry with orge

TA:Look here you crazy newbie… if you wanna get hurt then you’re going the right way so you either shut up and get out of here or I I’ll show you whats mine and whats yours!

orge Smiles and starts chuckling slightly as Toxic avenger looks a slight bit confused but looks quite angry

Orge: Come on man… when you build yourself up like that it just tells me that you scared…I thought I was dealing with someone who believed in themselves… a true champion but I guess I was wrong. When you find your courage, Look me up!

Toxic avenger is left red in the face with rage… orge gets up and goes to leave the lounge… but the angry toxic avenger stops him and hits him in the face with a MORTAL Title shot busting him wide open!! He‘s still isn’t finished as he picks up orge and hits him with a LEGENDARY Toxic disembodyment! Leaving orge lying on the ground in a bloody mess!

TA: Scared!?!

With that word Toxic avenger spits on the bloody orge then goes towards the door…
”Newbie!” he leaves the lounge and orge laying on the ground.

As orge begins to get up touching his head and feeling the blood… KOG enters the lounge.

KOG:Hey man… are you Ok? Looks like you just got blind sighted… let me guess?… Marabuntha or mtx?!

Orge: Neither… it was that back hitting avenger!

KOG:He can get angry… Well I ill take to you to jane… she’ll get you wrapped up.

In pain orge gets up with help from KOG and they head towards the lounge exit…

Orge:Thanks man… you’re the first guy who hasn’t called me newbie

KOG and orge smile

KOG:No problem……newbie.

They both smile again… On the way to the Jane KOG and Orge hear a nearby unfamiliar voice shouting… “Come on then you stupid baghead! You and me without your brother!” KOG lets go of orge telling him that he’ll check it out… KOG arrives at the scene with Baghead closing in on Yung$$ with a sledgehammer… Baghead’s brother runs at yung$$ from behind and swings back his steel chair only for it to be held by KOG who arrived just in time… BagHead Charges at yung$$ with a sledgehammer but yung$$ easily dodges it… KOG throws the steel chair far back sliding right at orges’s feet. Yung$$ nails baghead with a Devastating Pepsi twist executed perfectly. He picks up the sledge hammer and Smashes it into baghead executing a HARDCORE sledgehammer shot! Baghead’s brother kicks and punches at KOG having no effect… KOG punches baghead and lifts him up on his shoulders and slams him back down executing a LEGENDARY Gangsta Slam!

Yung$$:Thanks Man I owe you.

KOG: No problem… I have orge with me… he’s a bit injured so I was taking him to jane… wanna help?

Yung$$:Sure thing!

Yung$$ and KOG take orge to Jane the physic

*****>>>>>*<<<<<*****
Match
*****>>>>>*<<<<<*****

Skullking walks up to Yung$$

Skullking:Hey i know you and i had a little disagrement the other week and i usually work alone but you proved that your just as good as me in that mach and you have earned my respect. I want to get back at at those idiot bagheads more than any thing so if you need any help dont hesitate to ask.

Yung$$:Thanks for your offer um how about you go to the parking lot and um bring a couple of um lead pipes.

Skullking:Ha ha ha. sounds fun. Ha ha ha ha. I'll be there.

Skullking and yung$$ shake hands and skullking turns around and walks away.

Skullking:You Go Find them right now and lead htem to the parking lot... i'll be there in no time! I cant miss an oppurunity to put someone in pain, like this! GO! GO! GO!

The Bagheads are walking down towards the GMs office.

Yung$$:Hey Bagheads you'se, me 2 on 1 right here right now.

Both Bagheads at the same time:Bring it.

Yung$$ turns around and starts running towards the parking lot.

Bagheads brother:Get him!!!

The Bagheads chase him into the parking lot and corner him.

Baghead:Were gona teach you a lesson in pain ha ha ha ha.

Skullking hits bagheads brother in the back off the head with a lead pipe executing a HARDCORE then he swings for Baghead but baghead quckly gets out of the way.

Baghead:Damb it was an ambush.

Skullking picks up a second pipe an gives it to Yung$$

Skullking:Ha ha ha ha ha. GET HIM.

Skullking and Yung$$ chase Baghead through the parking lot but Baghead gets away and just after he runs through the door a loud THUMP is heard and Baghead falls back through the door and onto the ground.

Yung$$:What the.

Orge walks through the door holding a heavy sledge hammer and his head bandaged up.

Skullking:HA HA HA. nice one.

Orge:Ha ha ha Baghead you are garbage.

Orge picks up Baghead and chucks him in a garbage can then slams the lid down

Orge:And thats were garbage belongs. Ha ha ha.

Skullking and Yung$$ doge a chair shot from Bagheads Bother then Yung$$ gets behind him and he hits him in the back of the knee with his pipe executing a Mortal lead pipe shot! At the same time Skullking hits him in the neck with his executing a Mortal lead pipe shot!. They then pick him up and toss him through the window of the closest car.

Skullking:Ha ha ha that was to easy.

Skullking shakes Orges hand.

Skullking: I'll say this again for orge... i usally go solo but i work a HELL lot of a better with you guys, what you guys say? Stable?...All we need is 1 more person and we could be a stable!

Yung$$:Thats good thinking we should start looking for another member but what should we call our stable

Skullking: How about W.D.L World Destruction League.

Orge:W.D.L? I like it.

All 3 men walk away from the parking lot discussing about the stable and the last member

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:09 pm

That sounds good, then Falahid comes in the next week and demands a title shot to whoever wins. I think that would sound good. tongue
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am

Thats great work Skullking cheers and you've done it in my style of writing Smile Smile cheers

Im just gonna change 1 slight bit... and thats the 2ND (match) in YOUR PART... its too many matches for 1 set of RP... love the idea of you lot forming a stable... (call yourselfs the newbies Smile lol Smile

and j the a... thanks for liking my idea but justin would ALSO have a say in it later along with falahid... they could both fight once again but for a #1 contender spot!

Guys... About the marabuntha's show... Mara? are you gonna write that up?

1 more thing....

I'VE GONE CRAZY!!!!!!!

Ok Skullking... i put this all into 1 post and its perfect... we have everything on that 1 post so im gonna delete the other Smile so theres more space... I'm so glad to have mroe active members like you lot...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm

man im away for 2 days and u guys are planning like hel Very Happy But im working on a big return and obviously that title is now outa the picture for me.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 pm

its not really falahid... did you read my post above? You might have a fight with justin for #1 contender spot... if jimmy beats evil devil thent he title will be vancant or it will go to jimmy... you can still win!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:16 pm

yeah yeah i know,but it seems like i need to go troug hel to get these title shots while the others like get em for free ore something lol.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Ok guys this is mara's show that i've done have... after the match finishes we could show something small like septic comming down to the ring with a briefcase and he awards it to the winner... and then the winner can smash it into the losser!

Spanky: Oh yes! Its time for a real show JT… its time for HEEL AS HELL!! Hosted by a true X-rw Champion Marabuntha!
JT: You’re saying it likes its all true! You’re one good actor Spanky!
Spanky: I’m serious JT… You’re very funny! I said sarcastically!

Loud sounds of thunder hit the arena and a video of killer ants is shown on the tron

Spanky: I think its starting!

In no time from backstage a ant-chopper comes out with a masked man riding it… Marabuntha!

Spanky: Wow! This entrance makes any entrance look like a bore! Especially that KOG’s!
JT: You MUST be kidding! THIS is a bore… he’s been out here 5 minutes and he hasn’t made it half way!

Suddenly there was a flash of smoke in both the ant-chopper and the middle of the ring!… when the smoke clears there is nobody in the ant-vehicle but in the middle of the ring is Marabuntha proudly wearing his X-RW title belt!

Spanky: You Have to admit that was amazing!
JT: Not amazing but pretty stylish.

Marabuntha demands a microphone and the shouts could be heard on THAT microphone… he walks around the ring with his Mic

Mara Just Like me this show is called HEEL AS HELL!! You people are so lucky that I’m wasting my precious time doing a show… this show makes any other show look like trash. Because this is entirely my show and I am THE X-RW CHAMPION! I have decided to make this a Champs special where only Champions can be a guest!… so I don’t care if you clap or boo but… evil devil GET DOWN HERE! You’re the first ever guest as X-TREME CHAMPION!

Spanky: Evil Devil! The True X-TREME Champ!
JT; That’s just more evil being added to the ring!

Evil Devil’s music echoes in the arena and the sound of thunders also echo the arena… Evil devil sends his 4 druids back to backstage and climbs into the ring… Evil devil raises his hand and simultaneously flames burst as all four corners of the ring… as he throws his hands down the flames are extinguished by lightning that also hits all four corners of the ring

Mara: Had the entrance well planned ‘ey … not bad.

Spanky: Wow,… AGAIN another great entrance…
JT: Normal people get bored after a while spanky.

Evil: Thanks? I guess…
Mara: So I don’t like to talk formally even like this so tell me who you hate and when you’re going to kill ’im!
Evil: That’s easy I hate a lot of people but the guy I hate most is defiantly Jimmy the ani -

Suddenly interrupting evil devils speech the music of jimmy the animal hit’s the arena and also a strong burst of flames erupts at each corner blowing back evil devil and Marabuntha …

Jimmy: Speaking of the… ANIMAL… I can’t say the devil because that’s you! I’ve come here for straight talk… I hate you too! And im going to get you!… When a animal predator like me gets his eyes on the prey there’s no leaving… but for what I’ve got planned there is definitely going to be leaving involved!
Evil: You really think I’m going to let you away so easily!
Jimmy: Shut the hell up you fool! Your not going to be able to do anything… but lets get one thing clear… I don’t care about that title over you shoulder I just want you to leave! You, me, the ring… in a Your Fired match!!

JT: WOW… a Your Fired match this is way more than I expected
Spanky: You can never predict anything in X-RW!

Marabuntha rolls out the ring as jimmy advances towards the ring… Suddenly Septic Appears on stage…

Septic: Hey Guys… take it easy… Who do you think you are Making the matches around here… but if you guys want each other so bad - get a ref down here! - you can have each other… right here… RIGHT NOW! May! Announce the match right away and take the titles out of the ring! And you Marabuntha… you get your scrawny little butt backstage before I fire it!

A referee runs down the ramp into the ring and is followed by Jimmy the animal…

May: Right away sir… The following contest is for One Fall and it is a Looser leaves X-rw match!

JT: Its officially been confirmed by SEPTIC! Its really happening! I wonder whose going to leave… and if evil devil loses then does the title go over to jimmy the animal or does it go vacant?
Spanky: We can only find out after the match finishes!

Septic: RING THE BELL!

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:18 am

JT: I guess its time to go backstage where I believe Robbie is with Marabuntha!
Spanky: Wow, 2 Of my favourite people the X-rw Champ and my buddy rob!

The camera goes backstage where Robbie is standing next to Marabuntha who us stroking his title belt smiling and staring at it…

Robbie: Hey Marabuntha… may I say that belt looks great with you…
Mara: Of Course it does! It only looks good on a true champion! And look at it! I’m Making it shine!

Robbie mutters under his breath Maybe that’s just the light he looks up at Marabuntha and smiles

Mara: Did you say anything?
Robbie: Who me? No, but I was going to ask you how -

Robbie is interrupted as KOG walks up to them who is soon followed by Troy from the other side… Robbie backs away a little

Spanky: This is getting intense and interesting

KOG: Hey Marabuntha… Stares at the title the only reason your wearing that title is because MTX GAVE it to you… I was just about to defend it by beating Troy -
Troy: Wait, wait, wait, HOLD UP! You were going to beat me? I think you’re a little confused
KOG: Oh Come on Troy I had you beat all over!
Troy: I think your memory needs to be refreshed… please… allow me!

Troy Squares up to KOG as Marabuntha backs away grinning… Just before both men unleash Septic arrives at the scene…

Septic: WO Wo wo! Hold it there guys… I knew you to wont be done with each other just like that… I wont be harsh so I will let you take out your anger on each other but not now! Later on tonight!

Both Men are forced to leave at separate ways both smiling as they leave… the camera zooms in and out but Robbie and Marabuntha are not to be seen

JT: Wow Troy and KOG at it once again!
Spanky: Yeh Great But where did Mara and Robbie go off to?
JT: Spanky?
Spanky: Yeh What?
JT: SHUT UP!
Spanky: Calm down.

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Both wrestlers are running towards each other and collide with a Devastating Double Clothesline!! Both men are lying on the ground exhausted and powerless...

Spanky: Wow they are quite even and they've knocked each other out at once!
JT: This is true entertainment

Both men begin to move there arms as the referee counts... Suddenly Marabunthas music hits the arena and sounds of thunders fill the arena as a clip of ants is being displayed... Marabuntha walks down the ramp eyeing his prey with a steel chair in hand.

JT: What is he doing here... esically with that chair in hand!
Spanky: Isn't it obvious? He's going to "lay the beat down" on Troy And KOG!

Marabuntha enters the ring and stares at his helpless preys... the referee warns Marabutha not to do anything... and gets hit by MARA with the chair! He starts smashing the chair into the skulls of both troy and KOG... the half dead referee manages to signal a double DQ but no affect of Mara as he hammers away!... Marabuntha demands a microphone and starts talking...

Mara: You 2 pathetic loosers get this straight... The title is mine!! you 2 can squabble as much as you like but it will STAY with me! Now...FALAHID! come out and clean up the mess!

Spanky: Marabuntha surely knows how to get his message sent!

Marabuntha throws the Microphone straight at troy then smashes the chair into the body of KOG...Falahid comes out with a grinn on his face and a sledge hammer in his hand... he wlaks into the ring as Marabuntha turns to face him and gives him an evil smile...

Mara:Do it!
Falahid: Ok!

Falhid swings back his sledge hammer and viloently hits marabuntha with it again and again! relentlessly Falahid goes wild with the crowd chanting "BEAT DOWN MARA! BEAT DOWN MARA!" Marabuntha is finally saved as the security arrives and paramedics take all 3 men backstage!

JT: This is chaos there is never a normal match for these 2! its always interupted!! But atleast Marabuntha got what he deserved! so what if he betrayed MX he still was evil!
Spanky: Damn right he did! You don't cross the boss and he got what he deserved if not enough!But KOG and Troy always end up getting beat up so thats good!

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 pm

This is truely some brilliant work done by... Troy Hansen Jr.!!! although i will change the colours... this piece is called Troy's commments!

Is this any good as a promo?

JT: Well that was a great match up until Marabuntha interfered; it was a real slobber knocker and a true X-R-W classic! What an absolute shame!
Spanky: Shame, those two deserve everything they get! Marabuntha makes a more than worthy champion if it means he keeps them away from the title.
JT: so you think that’s the way to gain respect, and honour?
Spanky: Who needs respect when they have a title over their shoulder?
JT: Look Spunky, STOP sucking up to the boss and his crew... When will you realise that they don’t actually like you!
Spanky: What do you mean suck up? I’ll have you know I’m the official commentator of the MWO as I like to call it.
JT: Teh what!!!
Spanky: The MTX World Order, duh!
JT: Whatever Spunky. (JT receives some news through his ear piece) Huh, uhuh, hmm, right folks, we’re going to go backstage where Troy is currently receiving treatment

*The X-tron shows a corridor in the backstage area, in which Robbie is running towards the physiotherapy room. As he gets closer a lot of shouting can be heard, followed by a hoarse scream. BANG!! Orge is sent flying through the wall!!!*[/i]

JT: OH MY GODDDD!!!

*Troy Hansen comes storming out seemingly without any treatment*

Robbie: Woah, Troy what just happened!
Troy: What just happened is exactly what will happen to Marabuntha when I next see him! The dirty Runt!
Robbie: What, because of how you just got served?

*Troy slams Robbie up against the wall*

Troy: You think it’s funny? You think it’s funny how I just got jumped in the middle of a match? Guess what Robbie, I don’t!

*Troy walks towards the cameraman and pushes him over as he walks off in a cloud of fury.*

JT: Wow! He is not a happy man right now!
Spanky: Hey, why are you calling me Spunky
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:20 am

Damn ... too many stuff to read ... Someone make a summary for the lazy ones among us please ...
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Toxic Avenger is sitting backstage waching the show skullking enters the room.

TA:What do you want NEWBIE.

Skullking:I want you tonight in a LAST MAN STANDING match.

TAHa you think you can just walk in here a chalenge me to a match?

Skullking:Just tell me wether you accept or.....

TAShut the hell up Newbie. I'm going to be kind and won't accept your match so you wont get imb...

Skullking grabs TA and throws him through the T.V. screen.

Skullking:Shut the hell up just becouse i'm new on X-RW doesn't meen i can't wrestle and is sure the hell doesn't meen i can,t kick your ass now tell me do you accept my chalenge.

Toxic Avenger slowly gets up pulling shards of glass out of his head.

TA:That is it you clearly aren't capable useing maners so i'm going to have to beat them out of you i accept your challenge now get the hell out of my face.

Skullking turns around and leaves the room and the second he slams the door shut the lightbulbs in the room shater leaving Toxic Avenger in total darkness.
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:58 am

skullking ... kust because you´ve won once against me in a lms it does not mean you´re better than me ...
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm

DAMMIT PPLE I SXIST IN THIS DAMN ROSTER...FOR GOD'S SKE...SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN I AM BEING DEBUTED!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 pm

May... i say that we have something called A SEASON BREAK!!! And you will have your match when the season starts!... Before the season ended you weren't active at all so nobody bothered but you will ge it soon... it will be called a FRESH MEAT match... where you'll most likely get und3rb3st to feed on you1!!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 pm

Marabuntha likes FRESH MEAT

Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Cowknife
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:58 pm

LOL lol! LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm

yeah im coming in with a big blast!hey btw underbest is beat up you sure he can compete?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Hey guys... this little piece will be called KOG backstage!!!

Robbie is backstage with KOG

Robbie: "So Hey KOG, i here for your comments towards your match coming up later tonight and i believe it is with Troy."

KOG Stares violently at robbie who is about to drown in his sweat... KOG snatches the microphone out of Robbie's hand vigourisly!

KOG: "My Comments... I Barely care about my match with Troy my eyes on stuck on MY title... We all know that MTX snatched it off me and gave it to marabuntha THEN FIRED ME! But im still here... to get what is rightfully mine! That X-rw title belt and REVENGE!... This match is merely a formality that i will complete with a victorie!"

KOG turns back to walk away and throws the microphone back over his head which happens to hit Robbie... as robbie falls next to the microphone he begins to talk

Robbie: "Thank you for your comments and good luck in your match KOG... Now mommie i want extra cheese in my cheese omlette??"
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Skullking kill DX   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 am

Skullking is in the GMs office trying to get a match for DX. After he leaves the office DX walks up to him.

DX:I heared what you were saying in there you were trying to get me a match.

skullking:yea and ....

DX grabs Steel chair and hits skullking with it knoking him out cold.

DX:Stay out of my buisnes Skullking.

DX walks off.After a minute skullking wakes up and chases DX when he finds him attacks him.

skullking grabs DX's ankles putting them under his armpits
and falls backward throwing him to the wall performing a devastating Modified Rocket Launcher!!

skullking Grabs DX' chin and lifts him into the air
he then squezes DX and crushes his jaw executing powerful Hangman!!

Skullking:You think you can just attack me like that dx well think again i am better than you so lets see how long you can last in the hand man.

DX:No no i i cant take this pain please stop stop it.

Skullking:HA weakling i cant beleve i asked you to join W.D.L.

Skullking slams DX into the wall.

skullking lifts DX on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a strong Dead Man Drop!!

Skullking:I know i have been asking to face Toxic Avenger but i changed my mind since you decided to attack me when i tryed to help you i want to face you 1 on 1 in LMS match.Oh and if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya. PIS OFF
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:07 pm

Skullking....dude....why do miss out the main events......anyway this is what really happened

Skullking Knocks on the door.

Septic:come in.

Skullking enters the GMs office

Septic:Skullking i see you have finaly learned some manners.

Skullking:No sir this will be the first and last time so make the most of it.

Septic:Right so what do you want.

Skullking:Its about DgenerationX i know that he has been buging you alot about his first match and i know there isnt much you can do at the moment since the season has finished but if want him to stop buging you 24/7 just give him a match for the first show of the next season and once he has got a match he will be out of your hair and out of your office.

Septic:Fine i will give him a match but just to make sure he gets the beating of his life he will be in a freash meat match against Me.

Skullking nods his head at septic and leaves

DgenerationX meets Skullking outside
DgenerationX:DAMMIT !!!!From what i've heard you are trying to Get me a Debut match.....well i'd thank you but why the hell against SEPTIC!!!!
Skullking:I Just thought that....
DgenerationX:YOU JUST THOUGHT!!!!THAT GUY'LL KILL ME!!!!!
Skullking:But.......
DgenerationX:BUT....I just wanted a match against That Baghead guy....But you thought it would be funny if I get beaten up in my very first match huh??
Skullking:No...I just wanted
DgenerationX:You think that Septic gonna leave me after what i've done to him...He's Gonna Bury me Alive!!
Skullkingk...ok....i'll go and talk to him
Skullking opens the office door
DgenerationX(from outside):Uhm.....You Forgot to Knock....
Skullking:Oh Shit!!!!
Septic:DAMMIT SKULLKING!!!!!!!!....

DegenerationX sees Sullking come straight back out the door face first and land in a crumpeled heap in the hallway as the door slams shut behind him

DegenerationX : Ha ha aha ha that'll teach you

DgenerationX leaves Skullking knocked out cold in the hall
He Turns Back Suddenly and bends over the knocked out skullking
DgenerationX:Oh yeah.....Skullking.....If Your not down with that....Though You dont need to get more down...anyway.....ya.....If still there is Some Scope that your not down With it....I'VE JUST GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!!
Septic(From inside his office):SUCK IT!!!!!
DgenerationX:Blimy....he learns fast.......Anyway.....just incase you dont forget in the future that no one interfers in my bussines.......i guess i should leave a mark
DgenerationX Takes out a Spraycan and Sprays DX over Skullkings butt
DgenerationX:Now keep lying down like a good little boy and dont move.....it may spread an' people may think you just well.....forgot to wash up....
DgenerationX leaves the hall

After a minute skullking wakes up and chases DX when he finds him attacks him.

skullking grabs DX's ankles putting them under his armpits
and falls backward throwing him to the wall performing a devastating Modified Rocket Launcher!!

skullking Grabs DX' chin and lifts him into the air
he then squezes DX and crushes his jaw executing powerful Hangman!!

Skullking:You think you can just attack me like that dx well think again i am better than you so lets see how long you can last in the hand man.

DX:No no i i cant take this pain please stop stop it.

Skullking:HA weakling i cant beleve i asked you to join W.D.L.

Skullking slams DX into the wall.

skullking lifts DX on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a strong Dead Man Drop!!

Skullking:I know i have been asking to face TA but i changed my mind since you decided to attack me when i tryed to help you i want to face you 1 on 1 in LMS match.Oh and if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya. PIS OFF

Septic sees Skullking's Butt from behind
Septic:hey skullking whats that???
Skullking:What??
Septic:on your butt.....hey waitta minuite...is that.....holy cow.....dont tell me...it's .....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ..
DX.....on your butt!!!!!!
Skullking looks at his butt
Skullking: What the hell!!!!
Septic rolls on the floor laughing
Skullking:DgenerationX!!!!!!!Huh...where is he?????
Septic:HAHAHAHA!!!!!i havnt laughed so much ever since You told me you could wrestle!!!!! ....i gotta take a photo of this
Septic taks out his Cell phone
Septic:Could you please turn around so that....I could get a Better Focus!!! ......I've gotta send this pic to MTX and KOG!!!
Skullking:what the...why you....
Skullking tries to pick up septic for a Dead man drop but septic rolls over back
Septic:WHAT THE!!!!
Septic Attacks Skullking with a Mortal Extreme Virus and Skullking falls on the floor knocked out cold and Septic turns him over and takes a picture of him
Septic:That should do it.....i better send these....and maybe i'll put this on the XRW homepageDgenerationX comes back with a Video Camera
DgenerationX:You wont need to Septic.......
Septic:Why??
DgenerationX:cuz this video is been shown live on the titantron
Septic:What!!!!
DgenerationX:yeah....the Skullking action figuire is also being modified......you know....now it's being more detailed.....specially the rear part....wanna go an' buy one
Septic:sure!!!
DgenerationX:oh yeah....Skullking i got two words words for ya...
Septic:Suck it???
DgenerationX:oh...no.....i meant.....WASH IT!!!
Septic:
Septic and DgenerationX leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!   Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday ??th/nd/rd X-RW - First Show Of the Season!
Page 1 of 1