X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Live Wire Sat 16th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septic

PostSubject: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 am

So Far

Destucter Vs Devilman

reyin ferrel Vs Human Tourch

Falahid Vs The Blue Bamboo #1 contender match For X-Treme Title

After the imput from the main event I want us to build on this great momentum
any segments/rp or ideas for matches to me as soon as poss please and remember anybody wanting to take on rp for another wrestler will be more than welcome

remember it is live wire and the big guns are saved for the main show but with that in mind we do need a main event so thinking caps on

and also if I may be so bold a live wire chat show (it can be just a one off if you like)

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:59 pm

When do me and Troy Come into action??

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 pm

you and Troy are in the Top boy demographic and realy only appear in the main show of course you can do segments for the Livewire show , How about you do a chat show " KOG's Pimp My Show" and Invite Troy to be your guest ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 pm

I could Invite Jimmy Lee and accidently Wink make some bad comments about Troy and he comes down to the ring? or is it too much and you just want a normal talk show... (i could be edge and Call jimmy Lee(mick foley) ((( JOking im a face )))

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Jimmy had an interview in the last show and it turns out he bats for the other team (great RP Troy) you could invite Yappel and ask him his thoughts on being "taken out of the No 1 contender match (give Yappel a character/identity) he could blame Troy , Troy comes down there is a scuffle setting up next No 1 contender match Troy Vs Yappel for next main show . Marabuntha comes out full on heel mode ("Heel as Hell" - love it) admits to taking Yappel out even use Skeilor and Stormcrash/Justin Case if you want it could all kick off I'll come out with security split it up .........

If you want to do a segment match with Marabuntha do a last ride match and post it here YOU NEED TO ADD THE COLOUR

Contact everyone you want to envolve and work on it together

One small problem I am away on Friday for the weekend so all stuff has to be on forum or pm'd to me by 4pm Thursday please

I am going to Poland to visit Auchvitz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Ill try to do as much as i can in the time i have (tight schedule) Ill try my best to get all this in but i wouldnt mind having help...

p.s. i cnt challenge Mara because he put me in his ignore list!!! unless he's taken me out of it?

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Everyone I fought once is on my black list ... Twisted Evil

Why? Because it is oh so annoying wanting to challenge someone and notice you are being blacklisted ... just part of my act.

I'll take you off it KOG.

So if anyone needs to challenge me, give a yell, and I'll un-blacklist you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:16 pm

kk kwl Smile

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 pm

(i want this to be after a match...)

JT:"That was one cracker of match there Spanky!"
Spanky:"I Can't disagree with you there...I could go on and on and o -"
JT:"Shut Up Spanky KOG's New show is gonna start today on this LIVEWIRE!"
Spanky:"Oh God... Not more of this guy...Give me Pillow!"

The Lights Suddenly go out!It is Pitch Black!

JT:
"What... Whats going on?... Spanky... You know that im.. im a... afraid of the d-..d-...dark."
Spanky:"Pathetic!"

Sudden Flashes Appear in the sides of the arena!Not bright enough to see the ring... A familiar song can be heard... getting louder...The entrance music for KOG. *Shawty had those apple bottom jeans ((((jeans)))) --* The Fans start Cheering like crazy...
Along with an Explosion of fireworks the Lights...in a blinding light turns on.
In the middle of the ring Sitting on the second on a 13ft ladder wrapped in barbed wire at the top is the gangster himself... KOG... Surrounded by very creative items such as...
Baseball bats with A couple of brass knuckles tied in tight with barbed with...Pipes with Thumbtacks sticking out and many other things...

KOG:"YO YO YO - WELCOME!!... This Is The FIRST EVER edition of The institution of well mannered wrestlers... JUST KIDDING!"

Silence remains in the arena...

KOG:
"No sense of Humour?... Well this is The FIRST EVER edition of THE WHOLE PIMPIN SHOW!"

Cheers Echo in the arena as a smile is put on KOG's Face

KOG:
"My Guest Tonight Is The -"

KOG is interupted by the music Of Troy Hansen Jr.!

JT:
"Another twist in this story..."

JT stares at his partner now sound asleep...

JT:"Why Isn't he like this all the time!"

KOG:" Bad Bad BAD! Desicion Cowboy!... You come out and you're stepping on MY court on MY turf on MY home ground!

KOG picks up a his custom made barbed-wire,brass knuckles baseball bat and stares at it for a moment...

KOG:"Come here and show me your face you redneck! Show me your face so i can turn it into what i did in our special barbed wire massacre match!

As KOG drops the mic and stands guard behind him from under the ring rolls out a recognized figure wearing a Mask and a Texas hat... around his fingers in his left hand is soem brass knuckles and holding in his right hand is a pipe with barbed wire wrapped around it...He slides into the ring and jumps up as KOG turns around just in time to dodge a would have been fatal blow to his head and counters with a Weak Gangsta press not inflickting much damage but grounding his opponent...KOG jumps on his grounded opponent and knocks his hat while ripping off his mask!

JT:
"Its Troy!

Troy Hansen Kicks Off KOG sending him flying into some barbed wire...Troy gets a look of revenge in his eyes... he collects some pipes with thumbtacks in and a few barbed-wire baseball bats and sets it close to the middle of the ring... He goes towards KOG and puts him on his shoulders in a torture rack, and climbs and sits on the turnbuckle.

JT:"Oh God I smell a Buisness Bomb!"
Spanky:"He's certainly got my attention now!"

Troy stands up and climbs the third turnbuckle,
and jumps across the ring tossing his opponent in midair and catches him in powerbomb, for what looks like a Super Blue Thunder, Straight on The Baseball bats and steel pipes ripping KOG's back to shreds!! Performing a
LEGENDARY Business Bomb!

JT:
"That was a Devastating Blow to KOG's back... I hope The X-RW Champion Doesn't have to give up the title due to this injury!"
Spanky:"I hope he has to retire!!
JT:"Shut Up Spanky! This is serious!"

Troy Goes out the thing rampaging for a microphone...He finds one and slides into the ring...

TH:
"Well Well Well, Whats wrong with our Proud Champion, Cat got your tongue? or should i say Troy got your tongue?Now look here you wannabe gangster this is only the begining soon you'll se why you shouldnt even be anywhere near that belt...IT'S MINE!"

With those 2 words he Throws the microphone full force at KOG's Face... Busting his nose... smiling Troy Leaves the ring and walks backstage...

JT:
"Talk about Leaving your mark... Look at the State of our champion!"
Spanky:"I know... It should be way worse... If it was Destiny instead of Troy He wouldnt leave the job half done!"
JT:"Shut Up you Kiss Up!!... And with that we conclude the first edition of THE WHOLE PIMPIN' SHOW!!"

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 am

Septic wrote:

If you want to do a segment match with Marabuntha do a last ride match and post it here YOU NEED TO ADD THE COLOUR

For adding the colour, is it in html?
Like in this forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:52 am

for some reason when you copy and paste onto here from the main game the colour goes but from here to the show the colours stays ?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J the A

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:13 am

How about we have a rematch for the X-RW tag title with The Darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm

I HAve Finishes My first episode of PIMP MY SHOW ive created a specail entrance for each show when the lights go out Smile

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Kog can you pm me the finished artical leave some suprize for the show

thought of a name change " The Whole Pimpin' Show" like RVD's whole f'in show ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Wire Sat 16th   

Back to top Go down

Live Wire Sat 16th
Page 1 of 1