X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offer to STORMCRASH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Offer to STORMCRASH Empty
PostSubject: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Wanna be my Tag partner?? i like an active technique or active speed Wink
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

You want to team with Stormcrash?

*rubs head after the last time he "teamed" with Stormcrash* Good luck with that, buddy... LOL
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 pm

lol its an idea

Me and stormcrash could be forced to be Tag team partners...

Because im face and he's tweener

i just need a good enough idea on how me and stormcrash can be forced to be partners... but first i need to know if he is willing to do this or not

we could involve you justin?

this is a quick idea....

I hold a mini tournament

with Justin case, the human tourch, jimmy the animal and devilman

1st round -Match A Justin Case vs DevilMan (justin needs to win)
Match B The Human Tourch vs Jimmy The Animal

The Finals - Winner A vs Winner B (interupted my Stormcrash to make justin lose)

After stormcrash makes justin lose mtx comes out

He can make a speech about... (very short version) "If You're so interested in the tournament crowing the tag partner of KOG... Then maybe you would like to his partner!!!

KOG comes out Stunned, Shocked at the Gm's decision... KOG tries to argue about this but cannot overcome the words of the GM and accepts unwillingly...

thats just a short version but something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Smile when i made this character i decide it will be a lone wolf but the idea of beiing forced to team is good but i will break this team in 1 or 2 maches that for sure it will be probably something like the Justin case CASE you will get the pain vibe Smile i don't have time for promos for at least 3-4 more days if you wan to make one it will be good and justin my old partner coud help you after i give you a shot and after that if you both want you coud make a tag of hate crash Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:21 pm

theres a little change... you interfere to screw me up... but before this we build to a hating... yh?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Stormcrash and Kog will be forced together only to combat a mutual enemy Muh ha ha
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:38 pm

ok?

septic i dont know how i should get "the spark lit" between me and stormcrash...Feed me ideas...!!! IM HUNGRY
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Hungry? Hmm... why don't you two battle for the X-RW title?

Eh??? I mean, after all... soon there's gona be a champ... and no challengers...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 pm

that gives me an idea justin...

what ive done so far is...(short version)

Me and you(justin) are walking to our locker rooms and im just thanking you and were just talking...I tell you about the mini tournament i want to hold and ask you to sign up for it...you sign up...i then ask you if i can show you the starting position of a "move" that i was thinking about and i needs 2 people to pull it off...i say that " first i need to lift you up...and at that moment stormcrash comes out of the shadows with a sledge hammer... he swings it back and goes to hit you in the back but i lift you and BANG! i get hit in the ribs and you fall on me...stormcrash throws the sledge hammer high and back and runs...you go to chase him but get hit by the sledge hammer and fall back...ontop of me... ill PM you the full version...
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:59 pm

As I said for in the PM, I'm game for this... another chance for me to keep tussling with Stormy Razz
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:28 am

what about the foresfull tag mach
i normaly woud not atack someone out of the ring and with a weapon
but this is not my seagment so what happen is up to you

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:48 pm

we could write up something before that happens which makes you really want to get justin
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am

justin made a seagment about the titles maches it woud be great to put that seagment as part of that but i did not see any of justin seagments on the shows
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, those segments I wrote in the past were during the attempted build up of Stormy vs. Justin.... but the season ended, MTX got kidnapped... and I've angered Destinys Messenger by helping KOG out during a double-team.

Soo... those segments I wrote are kind of useless now... Smile

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:12 pm

ok? Stormcrash ill PM you the little piece i wrote when you attack me and justin but we need to think of a reason why you would just attack justin...How about Just as a normal match before anything happens between us me and u square off...then just before the match finishes some guy that is with Destiny comes out to attack me and help you when you're just about to pin me... On the 2 count Justin comes out from nowhere gets you off my back adn hit the guy who helped you with a weapon and then justin hits you that weapon and he throws my arm over yours... so thats why you go to hit justin...is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:34 pm

I already sent the piece to Destiny's, KOG. He wanted to look over it for the up-coming Livewire.

And personally, Stormcrash DID forget I did promise to get him back last season on the show, I was just waiting for the right time... to keep him on his toes... Stormcrash could just be hunting Justin to make sure he doesn't get him first...

And as a face, if you lose... I'm not going to stop that... but I would stop you from getting a beat-down.

Personally, Justin's not wrestling this episode of Livewire so he'll be there, but back-stage.... and I have something planned Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offer to STORMCRASH   Offer to STORMCRASH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offer to STORMCRASH
Page 1 of 1