X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 am

Okay, Stormcrash (too be referred to as SC for the remainder of this topic), and I have been working on a rivalry together since Justin's "injury."

Many of you have read what happened on the previous Livewire show... if not, here is a recap...

*camera pans in on a hospital bed, with a drape over a body in the middle of the room.. it is eerily silent*

JT: Oh my gods, is that?
Spanky: I'm afraid so...

"Uhm, guys... could you turn the camera a little to the left?" *camera turns a little, and the view of Justin is seen*

*the fans laugh, and Justin smiles*

"That's Mr. Norriski, he died of a massive brain trauma peacefully in his sleep earlier today. I send my heart-felt condolences to his family."

JT: Uhm... Justin, are you alright?

"I'm alright... mild concussion, I'll be back in the ring before you know it."

Spanky: You really took a pounding by Stormcrash on our last show... are you going to seek revenge?

Justin: "Well, now that you mention it... yes, but now he has to wait... because now he's got to wait for when I'll get back at him. I thought he was an honorable sort... attacking me from behind, well, I didn't know he was that desperate to try and take me from behind... must've been awhile for him."

*fans laugh again, Justin continues* "But now... he has to be on guard... when will I make my move to counter-attack? Who knows... maybe when he's at a nice meal I'll sneak up and smash his head into his soup... maybe I'll attack him when he's in the show--- er, on second thought, Stormy, you are perfectly safe in the shower... lord knows you need one. Maybe I'll attack him... right.... NOW."

*with that, the camera switches to Stormcrash, who's watching all of this on a television back-stage, he looks up kind of surprised, then the camera switches back to Justin at the hospital*

JT: What about the Evolution title? One week you were making the save on Stormcrash when he was getting attacked by Toxic Avenger, and the next week Toxic saves you from a far worse beating... will you forge an alliance with Biohazard?

*Justin smiles before answering* Well, for now we're on neutral ground... but that title sure is sparkly? And since I didn't join the show until AFTER the tournament began... well, maybe it's time to request a title shot, huh Toxic? I'm sure it'll be what the fans want... what do you think? Fans? Would you like to see a title match?

*there's a resound "Hell Yes" from the crowd*

"Would you like to see... hmm, a ladder match, for the Evolution title???" *the fans go crazy*

JT: A ladder?
Spanky: I don't think I've seen one of those in a long time! It'll be great!

*fans chanting X-RW* "I'll let you, the fans choose, how I beat Toxic Avenger, when I face him for the title... *Justin holds up a paper with Destiny's and MTX's cell number on them* call or text the GM and VGM for your choice."

JT: Uhm... did Justin just show their cell numbers on a globally televised program?
Spanky: I think he might just get fired on a globally televised program!!!

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of the GREATEST wrestling show on the planet, X-RW."

((Now, this is going to be a fairly long post, so bear with me... if all else fails, I'll break it into a few parts. This sets up a BIG title match for the Evolution title, and takes another step in already increasing the hostility between Justin and SC... the title match versus Toxic and I is really inconsequential in the story, but can help as a stepping stone in the rivalry.))

After the previous show... SC and I are working on an interview shoot, followed by an after-shock of the title match versus Toxic and I. I really have no opinion on winning or losing the the title match, although winning would be nice... LOL. But the goal is to heat up the rivalry a bit more versus SC and I. Anyway, here's what I've written so far...

Interviewer: Stormcrash, on Saturday's show Justin sent a warning to you to be ready to be attacked at anytime... are you worried?

((Answer))

Interviewer: Do you feel you deserve a title shot? You haven't had one since the show's inception, and fighting people you consider "jobbers" like Septic and Toxic Avenger.. what are your thoughts on that?

((Answer))

interviewer: Also, how do you feel about Justin's challenge to Toxic Avenger of a ladder match? And... will you get involved?

((Answer))

Interviewer: Thank you for your time, back to you, JT and Spanky!

Before Match:

JT: Here we go... X-RW's first Ladder match ever, and it's for the Evolution title!!!
Spanky: You can only find this kind of excitement on X-Rated!!
JT: You're excited? Heck, you should feel my nipples!
Spanky: Uhm.... let's just go to the match...

After the match, should Justin win:

JT: Unbelievable!!! He scaled the ladder and took that title from Toxic Avenger! No doubt he'll be gunning for a rematch soon for his title. He went from being hospitalized to winning the Evolution title!! The fans are going crazy!!!
Spanky: Wait, is that Stormcrash? What's he doing at the top of the entrance. Is... is he clapping?

SC: Justin, I've got to hand it to you... nice match... I'm sure it won't be so nice when I pummel you into the ground, and Toxic takes that title right back from you.
*Justin makes a motion for Stormcrash to come down to the ring, and he does, but stops just short of the ring. Justin is suddenly turned around and his with a Mortal Brathering from Toxic Avenger!!*
SC: Justin... maybe you're the one who should be paying attention.

JT: In one fell-swoop Justin has been taken out... he went from Champ to chump in a matter of seconds!
Spanky: Well, one things for certain, we haven't seen the last of these gladiators battling it out!
JT: Definitely, looks like they're only just beginning!

**END***

Should Justin lose....

JT: Maybe Justin should have just stayed in the hospital... it doesn't look like he was ready for a match yet.
Spanky: Just face it, Justin's all talk and no winning... he's yet to win a single match, and he's been beat down by everyone on the roster!!
JT: Wait a second, is that Stormcrash coming down the walkway?
*Stormcrash slides into the ring then looks over Justin, then Toxic Avenger... he moves toward Toxic Avenger, who slides out of the ring*
SC: If you can't even take on Toxic, what makes you think you can take me down? You're nothing but a pebble on my road to greatness, Justin, and the fans are definitely not with you... their against you.
*SC drops his mic, then slides out of the ring, going back up the walkway*

Spanky: Well, one things for certain, we haven't seen the last of these gladiators battling it out!
JT: Definitely, looks like they're only just beginning!

***END****

SC need to fill in the answers (for those of you that haven't figured out that part...) of the interview shoot. After the title match, I felt that SC and Justin would have more of a staredown than anything else, since SC isn't a true heel, but more a rebellious nature type, and attacking someone from behind isn't in his nature.

Anyway... I'm kind of stuck on what happens next in the rivalries (and could use some advice on what to do next).

I was thinking Septic (or another member of the roster) could have a Number One contender match, and Justin could come down and cost SC the match... which would send SC into a fury (I mean, losing a title shot match? Wouldn't we all be mad?), and the two could spill over into the fans bashing one another with weapons, little old ladies, you name it...

This would cause MTX (or one of the VGMs) to set up a different match for the two the next week... maybe even a specialty match (since lord knows Justin would get squashed in a regular match).

Well, let me know what you guys think... Toxic can still be involved, but it looks like Matador and him are building a rivalry as well... peace!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am

Run that by me again
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:21 am

hmmm this is good but wasn't you going to make me lose my title shot not me helping you lose yours at least that was in the original plan you send me

and second yes i was face till i read something wrong wich cost justin to go to the hospital .... silly me Smile

the cameras follows Stormcrash as he walks trought the hall a beautyful lady aproaches him holding a mic

Diana London: Stormcrash, on Saturday's show Justin sent a warning to you to be ready to be attacked at anytime... are you worried?

Stormcrash: Hmmmm, no if he comes and tries something i will just have to beat it in him a second time and hope he understand the message ... never interfere in my mach even on my side

Diana London: Do you feel you deserve a title shot? You haven't had one since the show's inception, and fighting people you consider "jobbers" like Septic and Toxic Avenger.. what are your thoughts on that?

Stormcrash: Yes i think i deserve a shot for the title i can't believe the weakling got theyr hands on it but soon that will change couse there is no way they will survive against me

Diana London: Also, how do you feel about Justin's challenge to Toxic Avenger of a ladder match? And... will you get involved?

Stormcrash: I think justin deserve it more than Toxic, couse he has enought guts to want to seek revenge after my "El Dorado"

i heard the new vgm want to put our entrances and that is great soo mine shoud go when i come to clap at ya

Justin i like your promos very much soo keep the good work but about the interview i am not sure couse i send one to destini 2-3 days ago and might be put on a show if it's not put yet Destini please use that one
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Fates intervened and you don't have your title shot first... which I was trying to hope for, but contender match works just as well, don't you think?

And Septic... here's a simplistic break-down:

1. Interview Shoot from Justin first. Gives warning to Stormcrash, makes challenge for Toxic's title (to serve as a sub-plot).

2. Interview Shoot with Stormcrash. Doesn't worry about Justin, but returns with warning. (Originally the plan was Stormcrash was going to get a title match, but there hasn't been an opportunity as of yet).

3. Title match verses Toxic. Justin doesn't need to win this... it's only really a filler for the other story...if Justin wins, rematch versus Toxic at a later date is easily done. Anyway, Stormcrash comes down to threaten Justin... no interference... yet.

4. Stormcrash gets either a) contenders match or b) title match... Justin interferes, causing Stormcrash to lose... and causing the rivalry to cement and become open warfare...

Anything else I'd definitely like some help on.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 pm

i think we have a promo for 3-4 shows when they are ove will try to think something new and will send you email
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such   Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormcrash/Justin Case/Toxic Avenger ideas and such
Page 1 of 1