X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormcrash in a bloody mess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

Stormcrash in a bloody mess Empty
PostSubject: Stormcrash in a bloody mess   Stormcrash in a bloody mess Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 am

after what muerta did to Stormcrash two nurses bring him to jane unmoving and bloodcoverred
jane:
what happened here .... oh mu god this what is this we need to work fast if we want him to recover from that
after 2 hours of threating Stormcrash jane is finaly finished.
jane: now we just have to wait for his awakening his live is not in danger
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash in a bloody mess   Stormcrash in a bloody mess Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 pm

(dude you got kicked in the face and whacked in ribs like me... Jane give me some treatment too! i think i need mouth to mouth Wink
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash in a bloody mess   Stormcrash in a bloody mess Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 pm

(yes that might be right but i tought you better write it for yourself it will be better)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash in a bloody mess   Stormcrash in a bloody mess Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:56 am

after about a week rest Stormcrash wakes up ready to extract his revenge on Muerte De La Mascara and Destinys Messenger.
Stormcrash dress up in his normal get up looks around and then leaves
just at the door Jane stops him
Jane: wait Stormcrash i just need to do the final check up then you are free to go
Stormcrash: no need Jane i feel as healty as i coud be
Jane: it will just take a minute soo just seat here and we will be done in no time at all
Stormcrash: ohhhh why all the womens are soo bossy and why i can't seem to be able to denie a girl request ok do what you have to do
after a few minutes of check up Jane is finished and Stormcrash is free to leave
he don't take chances and leave fast before Jane tought of something else
(now just to make a litle seagment and i am done with that )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash in a bloody mess   Stormcrash in a bloody mess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormcrash in a bloody mess
Page 1 of 1