X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An idea for roleplay section

Go down 
+5
Justin Case
MTX
Septic
The Ultimate Worrior
ChrisTatum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

An idea for roleplay section Empty
PostSubject: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 pm

instead of having four or so sections for feuding have just the one. but in that section have individual sections for each feud. If the GM checks everyones stats he could make feuds for everyone. If everyone is similar levels and stats then the matches will last longer, we will get more exp and be able to upgrade our entrances and futher the fed.

I.E Chris Tatum Vs Death4mv - then we can work on that.

????? Vs ????? - then they can work on that.

etc etc etc. What do you think MTX??
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:10 pm

i think its a pretty good idea..
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:09 am

i dont understand a word you just said lol

the idea i imagine is that we as the rosta create our own feuds with each other as you and Debt4m
have done we create the storylines and promos and MTX and or Destiny agree or disagree and work it into the show I think really they probably have enough to do.
in the rosta by looking at the matches so far i dont really think that points matter that much as long as the story is good as some of the winners can vouch for already. and the bonus of fighting somebody with more points than you is your experiance points go up.
Sometimes a feud does not necsasaraly mean a match the build up can be just as good.

now im really confused

i personally would be keen to have several feuds running at the same time as i am in a tag and in singles competition how would this fit in??

this is just a bit of fun isnt it ?? what does it matter who wins or loses as long as the creative juices are allowed to flow and we as a rosta/unit become the best ( we are already no 2 in our fed and are rising up the overall roster ranking)

I for one am all for good ideas ( and probably some bad ones) i think i'd like you to explain it to me in plain english as it does sound complicated.
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 pm

confused! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 pm

from what i understand, ChrisTatum suggests that the GM will publish the wrestlers who are in the same lvl, so when they fight they would get lots of exp and they know who they should work on their fuds with,,

am i right?
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 pm

more or less. all the gm would need to do is suggest feuds. i.e like me and death4mv. who are close in stats. then the two wrestlers then come up with ideas and promos that sort of thing, all the gm has to do is use the stuff he likes and ditch the rest. each feud can last as long or as short as you like. Aseason long feud would be best I think. but Its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 am

Quick question then... what about Titan? He's closest to a guy who NEVER even puts in his two-cents.

Which irritates me... losing to people who haven't said one thing since the show started... boo... LOL

Oh yeah, I'm in the hospital... Zzzzzzzzz.....
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:55 am

So I'm not the only one noticing that some guys that never said a single word in the forums have fought in the last 3 shows while some of us "regulars" don't have that same show attendency?

What is the reason behind that? Is it stats? Because I really thought forum participation was supposed to grant you some sort of preference when making matches.

Of 3 shows, I'v fought in 2.
People like Kotty85 and Abbas the Jihadist have been a constant(or it seems to me). But not on the forums.

GM's, please enlighten us.

PS: Please understand that I am not trying to rock the boat, but this is all very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm

your absolutely right but as we are open to sugestion and we air our views and ideas in theForums and im quite happy to do this to get you guys involved and get your ideas how do you know that these other wrestlers arnt just pm'in MTX or destiny direct , there was a lot of work and promos gone into last nights show from diferant wrestlers that have not appeared in the forum ??

on the second hand we the wrestlers need to be putting in a little more work as the show last night pitted Toxic avenger in two matches on the same card , does this mean that there is not enough material available and the Boss has to use wrestlers that are not Participating ????

what we need is all Killer no Filler
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 pm

Sorry for that guys.... the non-active people still need matches so they fill all of their appearances... as that is in their contract... as i am also trying to save all of your appearances so that when you get in a big sotryline they are almost all there for you to use

If you PM me or MTX and request a match.. it will moe than likely be granted... but we dont get that many direct requests so we have to make it up with random matches... but in future you should be used more in shows.
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Right. I tried to send the Chowdown in time as a private message to MTX but it never reached him, don't know if he left for vacation already or not, so I'm the one to blame on that. I got the grudge match I requested anyway. So I guess I'll stay patient and look to the future.

...working on a new storyline so give me a bit and I'll send it your way. What's the next deadline?
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:43 pm

I was saving chowdown for Friday.... as we had Angels Audience this show

Deadline will be set in shows section
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 am

Oh, great and powerful VGM, I have no problems with them making their appearances on the show because of contract obligations... however winning said matches is the only sad part of that...

Course, I was with another show when the season started and only myself and one other person were eve active on the forums... and then the GM said he's quitting at the end of the season so he's just going to book matches... not going to say which show it was...

And right now I expect to not have my contract up to speed on me thanks to my *cough* injury/ moving across the country.
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 pm

basically my idea is this.

Jimmy"The big hit" lee Vs Morris "red soul" Fleishman - A disagreement.
MTX Vs Marabuntha - Marabuntha wants a piece of the GM
Troy Hansen Jr. Vs Dark Lorken - whose the best?
UnderB3st Vs Stormcrash - Storm wants to pound Under for no reason.
Fenriz Vs Kotty85 - Best of three.
Skiellor Vs Septic - Skiellor wants to wreak havoc can Septic stop him.
Abbas the Jihadist Vs Destinys Messenger - Destiny wants to destroy Abbas
g-man678 Vs Pepsi Aftertaste - Ideas??

That sort of thing then every season the Gm can put up new feud ideas and then the wrestlers work on each one, you will soon see who is and isnt working in the forums too. You also get an idea on peeps Rp skills.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 pm

I like the concept!

Maybe we need to have a head writer or some-such for all the people who AREN'T active in the forums?

Personally I get bored reading a few of the shows when a certain wrestler appears and doesn't seem to have a personality at all.

Maybe this can all be worked on in the off-season? Therefore we know who's still going to be around.... and make those that really haven't put ANY effort in be pushed to lower card status, while those that put alot of effort, are active in the forums, up higher with more of a spotlight on.

Also, another idea: Can we have a page that has everyone's type (face, heel, tweener) so rivalries can be a bit more even? Seeing face vs. face and heel vs heel... well, who do you root for, and which person do you love to hate???
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:58 am

Well along with what I have written you can have which is the good guy and who is the heel. that way peeps cand see who is what, also everyone can see what everyone else is like (promo work wise) and give them ideas too if they want!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm in agreement with Chris here... at least some of the inactive people we can give speaking roles too... course, never anything to outshine us frequent poster uppers...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:35 pm

I was gonna say that it could be a good idea to match up the high posters with a fellow high poster, and low posters with a fellow low posters. Along with the average storylines we will put together for the non-posters, you'll still get great storylines where both are contributing as well.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:40 am

i think that if your gonna do that then somebody needs to pm the non participants just to find out what there characters are it might be that some of them are just not available at the moment just recently we've had a thew more start getting involved and i would like to agree with mr hansome if we just create story lines for us regulars and leave the non's to the gm and vgms i mean i read the card before the show and it said there was two random matches they can be used for them.

i wouldn't want to be out for a while to come back and find somebody had created a whole character for me its just not sporting.

i do like the idea though
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 am

if there is a valid reason for them not taking part then the gm should know. otherwise its togh luck. If they dont post anything then nothing gets put up. then when the contracts come around MTX can tell to pull the fingers out or the get a worse contract or the boot or something like that !!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 pm

they might be watching the shows so if we start smashing the snot outta them it might encourage them to join in to fight back

we could write a random promo were they're all in the lounge and we ( the regulars) walk in one or two of them get cocky so we (the regulars) just beat the crap outta them???
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:10 pm

why don't we make some promos without names where mtx and destyny coud deside who needs a mach and put the names of those there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea for roleplay section   An idea for roleplay section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea for roleplay section
Page 1 of 1