X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:55 pm

*calmly knocks on the GM's door before entering, his eyes alive with an idea*

"Hello, Mr. GM, sir. So... I was thinking as I was watching tv last night and something was on tv on that over-hyped wrestling show called... uhm... Queen of the Ring I think... why not a tournament for the Evolution title. And in the final match, something like a specialty match for it? You know, build up excitement for the title, instead of just thrusting it on someone... really make them earn it.

"I was thinking when can pick eight guys, throw them in one on one matches against one another, span it over a couple shows, and bam! Instant fan-pleaser!

"Well, uhm, if that's okay with you, that is."

((I'm thinking with a tourney we can keep the established rivalries alive, not to mention strike up a couple new ones.))
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:44 pm

OOC how about you get these 8 guys and they wrestle singles then the four winners have an elimination chamber match at the big show that way rivalrys can have time to build up it could be sweet

its all down to the boss
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:00 pm

OOC: i agree with Septic, it can be very interesting..(probably a few good story lines can get out of it)
although Justin's idea is pretty good too... either way i want to be in it Smile
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 pm

hey im not taking any kudos from justin he says in his piece a speciality match and come on every body loves an elimination chamber match
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 pm

MTX stands up infuriated by this..

What is wrong with you?! haven't you been watching the shows?!?!?!? all the titles are in tournaments, and there semifinals or finished!!!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Septic

Septic

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Errrr sorry boss

(Septic leaves quickly)
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 am

Uhm... er... okay then... *looka bashfully at the ground, then exits quickly*

((Sigh, sometimes I'm an idiot... LOL))
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:25 am

Septic pokes his head round the door

"maybe we could do it in a couple of weeks to determin the no 1 contender"

Septic closes the door just in time as THWACK the huge book of rules and regs hits the closed door behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament Idea   Tournament Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Idea
Page 1 of 1