X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)

Go down 
+2
The Toxic Avenger
Septic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:36 pm

i have sent this to MTX and he saysi should run it past all involved ive said i don't mind the result of the Match so here goes.

Back stage in the wrestlers lounge Septic is chilling in one of the big arm chairs watchin a re run of last weeks show when Storm Crasher and Justin Case stroll in gushing over each other, high fiving back slapping each other and saying how great they think each other are Septic calmly says calm it down you guys or get a room.

Storm Crasher takes offence at this and gets up in Septics face "who do you think you are showing me no respect "
Septic replies "Respect is earnt in the squared circle around here"
Storm Crasher " so you think youre the big man around here do you" and with that sucker punches Septic square in the jaw, stunning him.
Justin Case steps between them "Come on you guys lets keep the fighting for the ring its what the fans would want"
Storm Crasher storms out " that weakling doesn't deserve a spot with me" and slams the door behind him.
Septic, rubbing his aching jaw scowels " Oh its on now b-i-e-atch"
Justin on seeing the inner rage in Septics eyes "remember keep it in the ring" he wimpers before he scuttles out the door.

Septic walks out and sees MTX out side his office he walks over and says "i want that Storm Crasher and i want him now any match you want "
MTX Replies "how dare you, cant you see im up to my eyes tonight"
Septic "sorry boss its just that punk just sucker punched me in the lounge"
MTX "hmmm in the lounge you say,we cant have that, let me think about it"
Septic " i'll have that lil bitch one way or another" Septic wonders off
MTX "Septic"
Septic "yes boss"
MTX " X-Reme rules ok, and your next"
Septic "yes boss , thank you boss"
MTX walks into his office shaking his head

during the match after a devistating chair shot on Septic The Toxic Avenger runs in and levels Storm Crasher with a cloths line from Nukem High and Septic and Toxic Avenger begin double teaming Storm Crasher busting him wide open Jutin Case runs in with a steele chair and slams both of them the fans are screaming holy shit , holy shit
and goes to Storm Crasher, With that MTX's music hits and the fans go mental.
And either you turn it into a tag xtreme rules match right there or you say its for next week either way Biohazard (Septic and Toxic) is bourne.

You could even have gspot-man come down during the tag match andflatten me (Septic) to which Chris Tatum could run out and lump g-man which could in turn see them fighting all over the arena thus continueing their glorious feud

and yes Justin the fans get a good show

As i say its just an idea please feel free to coment
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:43 pm

i f***in love that idea ...
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:18 pm

Good idea.... i'll add it to saturdays show.... to set up a tag match for the Tuesday show
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:14 pm

good idea but my pesonality is if someone comes to interfiering in my match even on my side i will bust his head open
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:36 pm

I'll write summin to do with tht personality on the tuesday show....
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 pm

when Toxic avenger pins Justin Case for the win on tuesday nights show and Biohazard take the win you can smash the Granny out of Justin then lol
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 pm

hahah tanks then
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 am

Septic wrote:
when Toxic avenger pins Justin Case for the win on tuesday nights show and Biohazard take the win you can smash the Granny out of Justin then lol

Wait, I might win my match against Toxie!!!

LOL yeah right... LOL

Sounds good, since it's something the fans would want... a chair over Toxie and ya'lls head... and heck, if Stormcrash wants to give me a cheap shot, and it delivers to the fans... sounds okay to me... although I'd prefer the proverbial stare-down... much more entertaining... Smile

Although I don't think Stormy and I were gushing over one another... I think honestly there were alot of mixed feelings there... but there was a begrudging respect... course, it can be interpreted in other ways... Smile

I like the promo though, definitely Smile
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:37 am

sorry for misunderstanding Destiny if there is one but from what i understand from this segment

Justin as a result of saturdays melay caused by the interferance of Toxic avenger and you tuesday nights match will be a no holds barred tag match with Toxic avenger and me (Biohazard) against you and stormcrash and while stormcrash is leathering me outside the ring Toxic hits you with his finisher and scores the pin infuriating stormcrash so he takes it out on you thus reveiling his true no nonsense character and launching Biohazard as a tag team.

about right........... i thank you
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 am

Do you need anything from me, if im interfering?? and I thought it was more like me and Destiny that were feuding. Either way, Im easy!!
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

ohhh this was a great mach i love it but i surley can't be face now
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Stormcrash my thoughts on your RP are that you are more like a stone cold Steve Austin Character that just does what he feels is right at the time and nuts to anyone who doesn't like it

so you could be a face one week and a heel the next and even when Austin came in and made the save he often stunned the face he was saving anyway it was all about just getting the guy who was attacking him.

u know what i mean ???
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:48 pm

hmmm septic when i think about it my character does resemble him
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Like MTX is Vince McMahon and Destiny is Eric Bischoff lets hope the new VGM isn't Vince Russo ( i think thats his name the guy that killed WCW)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:01 pm

ohhh yes stopped waching when he came
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)   Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for a match (Justin Case, Storm Crasher and Toxic Avenger this involves you)
Page 1 of 1