X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanictus

Titanictus

Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Empty
PostSubject: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 am

Commentator: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first edition of..."
Music cues to a drum roll...

"Titanictus Chowdown!...
and here is your host... the destroyer of countless fridges, the annihilator of victuals, the 97 Inch Belly himself... TITANICTUS!"

Titanictus enters the arena riding his cobalt-blue Yamaha R6.
He dismounts and enters the ring, smiling and waving to the crowd.

Valets walk among the crowd handing out free mini pork and shrimp skewers.

Set in the middle of the ring is a table with seats for 2 with drink and plates of food.
Titanictus grabs a microphone...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. Today, I have a very special guest with us today.
The tabloids have called her the Mistress of the Dark, for her fascination with blood, though these days, she's more of a Minister of Light for her worldwide actions, ladies and gents, I give you... Angelina Jolie..."

The crowd goes absolutely crazy as Angelina Jolie emerges from behind the ramp curtain smiling and waving. Titanictus heads in her direction and holds the ropes for her as she enters the ring.

Angelina hugs Titanictus, kisses him on the cheek and whispers something that the microphones can't pick up.

"How are you, dear?"
"Absolutely fantastic, now that you are here. Looking fabulous as usual..."

Angelina addresses the crowd.

"We have known each other for several years. For those of you who don't know, Titanictus helps in the world fight against hunger by sending food goods to several countries."

Titanictus blushes.
"Angelina, thank you so much for accepting my invitation..." He pulls a chair and Angelina sits at a table. Titanictus serves for both Filet Mignon and Ice Tea.

"...you're here to make some comments on XRW's last show..."
"Yes. I'm very excited. I've been following every match with antecipation and so far they have been a lot of fun."

The titantron lights up and shows up scenes from the last show...
Titanictus gets a sheet of paper from his pocket and reads it.

"We had several surprising results last show...
Abbas The Jihadist beat Anarchyst Psycho
Goodmania beat The Ultimate Worrior
Marabuntha beat Stormcrash
Fenriz beat Justin Case
Yours truly here had a draw against Skiellor
The tag match was won by G-man678 and Destinys Messenger versus Chris Tatum and Septic
MTX, our GM had a draw against Morris "Red Soul" Fleishman
Troy Hansen Jr. beat Jimmy "The Big Hit" Lee

and last, but certainly not least,

we had a new X-Treme champion, The Blue Bamboooo, who beat EvilDave.
What are your thoughts on all of this?"

"Well, T, they were all fun matches. I was particularly amazed by the Mad Splash that The Blue Bamboooo used to win. It was absolutely brilliant!
However, I wish we had seen a proper ending to the match of a certain... chef..."

The crowd laughs and shouts "Titanictus! ...Titanictus! ...Titanictus"

"That's right... who does that Skiellor character think he is? You should teach him a lesson or two... I don't like it w..."

Angelina is cut off as Skiellor's music starts playing and he comes down the ramp running.
Titanictus quickly gets up from the table...
and so does Angelina, looking surprised and curious...

Skiellor slides into the ring, gets up, and VIOLENTLY spears Titanictus who is left on the floor.

Skiellor spins around and shoves Angelina...
"Just because you're a woman, don't think you won't get some either!!! You don't come into our ring and badmouth me, ya hear? You movie stars think you're so imp..."

Skiellor never finishes his sentence, as Angelina just drops to one knee and low-blows Skiellor in the family jewels.
Titanictus music starts playing as Angelina helps him get up.

"Well, I think that's it for tonight's Chowdown. Thank you!"

Titanictus and Angelina drink a sip from their Iced Teas, get on the R6 and drive out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:39 am

mate that was the freakin BomB, more please.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 am

AWESOME!!!
cant wait for the next edition Smile
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm

awesome job! really good i will be watching the nex ones to Smile
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Gonna put this in next show... will add pictures in with it

Great job Titanictus!!!
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:29 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))   Titanictus Chowdown                                         ((segment in development)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanictus Chowdown ((segment in development))
Page 1 of 1