X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanictus

Titanictus

Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Empty
PostSubject: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Titanictus enters the room finishing an icecream...

"Hello Mr GM. How goes it?"

Titanictus looks around...

"I'm here to sign a match contract against skillet... uh, Skiellor. Has he arrived yet?"

Titanictus stands close to the GM's desk waiting...
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:11 pm

can you do it as if you are at the ring please, you can write skiellor's part as well, you can have a little brawl, exchange of words etc..
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 pm

ok now we are having a contract signing for the next show

first of all we have titanictus

interviewer :- so titanictus why do you want this match against skiellor?

titanictus :- well you see the thing is

titanictus is starting to go red and building up a temper

interviewer :- carry on titanictus

titanictus is starting to get more irate

titanictus starts shouting

titanictus :- HE DISSED MY HIGH QUALITY FOOD AND NOW HE IS GOING TO PAY!

titanictus walks towards the ring for the signing

interviewer:- ok now we have Mr. skiellor

interviewer :- ok Mr. skiellor so why did you want this match

Mr. skiellor:- well, im a big guy, i like my food. And i dont expect to eat like a bird do you get what im saying i mean yeah some people may like a salmon wrap but me id just prefer burger and chips

Mr. skiellor walks to the ring

Ring anouncer :- Ok now we have the much anticipated match signing between Titanictus and skiellor.

skiellor walks towards the Ring announcer and Titanictus walks into the opposite corner skiellor pics up the ring announcer by the throat and says through the microphone you ever call me skiellor aagain and not Mr. skiellor and il break your neck skiellor then does a MORTAL skiellor driver to the announcer.

he then picks up the mic and says lets get this signing started

Titanictus goes to sign first and signs his name.

Mr.skiellor then walks up to the contract and signs it.

Mr. skiellor then turns around and Titanictus grabs him and performs a MORTALsalmon slap he then pics up the mic and says it appears skiellor oh exscuse me i mean Mr.skiellor just got his arse kicked.

Titanictus then walks out of the ring turns and says lets hope this is a thing to come

Mr. skiellor cant even move and has to be stretchered out of the ring
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 pm

((Thanks man, I was drawing blanks... Lemme spice it up a bit...))

Ring Announcer: "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, it is right around the corner, next tuesday, LIVE, it's X-R-W! And, of course, as part of X-R-W, the gigantic grudge match, will it be Titanictus, or Skiellor? That story will be told this tuesday. Gathered here with me, our luminaries, along with the X-R-W officials, including, the distinguished GM of the X-Rated Wrestling, the honorable MTX. Welcome MTX!"
MTX waves at the crowd and everyone cheers.

Ring Announcer: "And with that, let me introduce the participants that are going to be colliding this next tuesday, in a grudge match.
First of all, accompanied by his companion, the ninja Kazumi...
, from Lisbon, Portugal, TITANICTUS!"

As coloured lights go off and wrapped cakes fall into the crowd, Titanictus approaches the ring, driving his cobalt-blue Yamaha R6, with Kazumi holding passionately onto him.
Titanictus enters the ring, a spotlight illuminates him in the center of the ring, and he eats a coconut muffin while waving to the crowd.

Ring Announcer: "And here is his opponent..., Skiellor!"
Skiellor enters the ring ((insert entrance here))

Ring Announcer: "Titanictus, it seems you requested this match on account of some comments on your... food? Is that right?"
Titanictus cheeks burn red and he clenches his fists...
and EXPLODES in the ring announcer's face!

Titanictus: "That's right, mate! No one insults my cooking! NO ONE!"

MTX, already sitting at the contract signing table, waves the contract to Titanictus. He then sits down...

MTX: "Would you please sign on the dotted line?"

As Titanictus signs, the announcer turns to Skiellor.

Ring Announcer: "Ok, Mr. Skiellor, why did you want this match?"
Mr. skiellor: "well, im a big guy, i like my food. And i dont expect to eat like a bird do you get what im saying i mean yeah some people may like a salmon wrap but me id just prefer burger and chips"

Ring Announcer: "Well, you'll certainly have an opportunity to make a statement this coming tuesday..."

Skiellor sits at the table and signs the contract while eyeballing Titanictus who is munching on a bag of chips.

Ring Announcer: "And there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, the grudge match will now be official. Who will prevail? Titanictus? Or Skiellor?"

Skiellor snaps and gets up from his chair. Titanictus goes into a defensive stance but is surprised as Skiellor turns his back on him...

Skiellor grabs the Ring Announcer by the throat and shouts into the microphone, "If you ever call me Skiellor again, I'll break your neck! My name is MR Skiellor!", he then does a MORTAL Skiellor Driver on the ring announcer...

Titanictus is shocked by all Skiellor's behaviour. He waits patiently for Skiellor to turn around, and as he does, Titanictus pulls a smoked salmon from his pants pocket and slaps Skiellor across the face, performing a MORTAL Salmon Slap.
Skiellor is lying on the mat unconscious...

Titanictus grabs the microphone, "It appears Skiellor... oh, I'm sorry, MR! Skiellor has been served!"Titanictus drops the mic, grabs a cupcake from his pocket and leaves the arena waving to the crowd...

Last edited by Titanictus on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 pm

(OOC thats very good Titanictus)
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:09 pm

((OOC: thanks! It was all thanks to you! I had NO idea what to do for the "messy" part. So i'm glad you Skiellor-drived the announcer. That bastage :p good teamwork. in the future, you take care of the aggression part of the contract signings and I'll do the rest, how does that sound?

Oh, and I still don't know what your entrance looks like. I tried to challenge you in-game, but you're 5 million levels above me.))
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

((Thanks man, I was drawing blanks... Lemme spice it up a bit...))

Ring Announcer: "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, it is right around the corner, next tuesday, LIVE, it's X-R-W! And, of course, as part of X-R-W, the gigantic grudge match, will it be Titanictus, or Skiellor? That story will be told this tuesday. Gathered here with me, our luminaries, along with the X-R-W officials, including, the distinguished GM of the X-Rated Wrestling, the honorable MTX. Welcome MTX!"
MTX waves at the crowd and everyone cheers.

Ring Announcer: "And with that, let me introduce the participants that are going to be colliding this next tuesday, in a grudge match.
First of all, accompanied by his companion, the ninja Kazumi...
, from Lisbon, Portugal, TITANICTUS!"

As coloured lights go off and wrapped cakes fall into the crowd, Titanictus approaches the ring, driving his cobalt-blue Yamaha R6, with Kazumi holding passionately onto him.
Titanictus enters the ring, a spotlight illuminates him in the center of the ring, and he eats a coconut muffin while waving to the crowd.

Ring Announcer: "And here is his opponent..., Skiellor!"
Mr. skiellor enters
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Mr. skiellor makes his way to the ring
all the way from the Isle of Hayling
driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5
with his trainer rallying him on

Ring Announcer: "Titanictus, it seems you requested this match on account of some comments on your... food? Is that right?"
Titanictus cheeks burn red and he clenches his fists...
and EXPLODES in the ring announcer's face!

Titanictus: "That's right, mate! No one insults my cooking! NO ONE!"

MTX, already sitting at the contract signing table, waves the contract to Titanictus. He then sits down...

MTX: "Would you please sign on the dotted line?"

As Titanictus signs, the announcer turns to Skiellor.

Ring Announcer: "Ok, Mr. Skiellor, why did you want this match?"
Mr. skiellor: "well, im a big guy, i like my food. And i dont expect to eat like a bird do you get what im saying i mean yeah some people may like a salmon wrap but me id just prefer burger and chips"

Ring Announcer: "Well, you'll certainly have an opportunity to make a statement this coming tuesday..."

Skiellor sits at the table and signs the contract while eyeballing Titanictus who is munching on a bag of chips.

Ring Announcer: "And there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, the grudge match will now be official. Who will prevail? Titanictus? Or Skiellor?"

Skiellor snaps and gets up from his chair. Titanictus goes into a defensive stance but is surprised as Skiellor turns his back on him...

Skiellor grabs the Ring Announcer by the throat and shouts into the microphone, "If you ever call me Skiellor again, I'll break your neck! My name is MR Skiellor!", he then does a MORTAL Skiellor Driver on the ring announcer...

Titanictus is shocked by all Skiellor's behaviour. He waits patiently for Skiellor to turn around, and as he does, Titanictus pulls a smoked salmon from his pants pocket and slaps Skiellor across the face, performing a MORTAL Salmon Slap.
Skiellor is lying on the mat unconscious...

Titanictus grabs the microphone, "It appears Skiellor... oh, I'm sorry, MR! Skiellor has been served!"Titanictus drops the mic, grabs a cupcake from his pocket and leaves the arena waving to the crowd...
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 pm

(OCC Both that is great, i read it and die laughing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...   Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanictus - Skiellor - Contract signing...
Page 1 of 1