X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just give him a match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skullking

skullking

Just give him a match Empty
PostSubject: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 pm

Skullking Knocks on the door.

Septic:come in.

Skullking enters the GMs office

Septic:Skullking i see you have finaly learned some manners.

Skullking:No sir this will be the first and last time so make the most of it.

Septic:Right so what do you want.

Skullking:Its about DgenerationX i know that he has been buging you alot about his first match and i know there isnt much you can do at the moment since the season has finished but if want him to stop buging you 24/7 just give him a match for the first show of the next season and once he has got a match he will be out of your hair and out of your office.

Septic:Fine i will give him a match but just to make sure he gets the beating of his life he will be in a freash meat match against Me.

Skullking nods his head at septic and leaves.
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:44 pm

DgenerationX meets Skullking outside
DgenerationX:DAMMIT Mad !!!!From what i've heard you are trying to Get me a Debut match.....well i'd thank you but why the hell against SEPTIC!!!!
Skullking:I Just thought that....
DgenerationX:YOU JUST THOUGHT!!!!THAT GUY'LL KILL ME!!!!!
Skullking:But.......
DgenerationX:BUT....I just wanted a match against That Baghead guy....But you thought it would be funny if I get beaten up in my very first match huh??
Skullking:No...I just wanted
DgenerationX:You think that Septic gonna leave me after what i've done to him...He's Gonna Bury me Alive!!
Skullking:ok...ok....i'll go and talk to him
Skullking opens the office door
DgenerationX(from outside):Uhm.....You Forgot to Knock....
Skullking:Oh Shit!!!!
Septic:DAMMIT SKULLKING!!!!!!!!......
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:53 pm

DegenerationH sees Sullking come straight back out the door face first and land in a crumpeled heap in the hallway as the door slams shut behind him

DenerationH " Ha ha aha ha that'll teach you "
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 pm

DgenerationX leaves Skullking knocked out cold in the hall
He Turns Back Suddenly and bends over the knocked out skullking
DgenerationX:Oh yeah.....Skullking.....If Your not down with that....Though You dont need to get more down...anyway.....ya.....If still there is Some Scope that your not down With it....I'VE JUST GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!!
Septic(From inside his office):SUCK IT!!!!!
DgenerationX:Blimy....he learns fast.......Anyway.....just incase you dont forget in the future that no one interfers in my bussines.......i guess i should leave a mark
DgenerationX Takes out a Spraycan and Sprays DX over Skullkings butt
DgenerationX:Now keep lying down like a good little boy and dont move.....it may spread an' people may think you just well.....forgot to wash up....
DgenerationX leaves the hall
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 am

After a minute skullking wakes up and chases DX when he finds him attacks him.

skullking grabs DX's ankles putting them under his armpits
and falls backward throwing him to the wall performing a devastating Modified Rocket Launcher!!

skullking Grabs DX' chin and lifts him into the air
he then squezes DX and crushes his jaw executing powerful Hangman!!

Skullking:You think you can just attack me like that dx well think again i am better than you so lets see how long you can last in the hand man.

DX:No no i i cant take this pain please stop stop it.

Skullking:HA weakling i cant beleve i asked you to join W.D.L.

Skullking slams DX into the wall.

skullking lifts DX on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a strong Dead Man Drop!!

Skullking:I know i have been asking to face TA but i changed my mind since you decided to attack me when i tryed to help you i want to face you 1 on 1 in LMS match.Oh and if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya. PIS OFF
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 pm

Septic sees Skullking's Butt from behind
Septic:hey skullking whats that???
Skullking:What??
Septic:on your butt.....hey waitta minuite...is that.....holy cow.....dont tell me...it's .....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ..
DX.....on your butt!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Skullking looks at his butt
Skullking: affraid affraid affraid What the hell!!!!
Septic rolls on the floor laughing
Skullking:DgenerationX!!!!!!!Huh...where is he?????
Septic:HAHAHAHA!!!!!i havnt laughed so much ever since You told me you could wrestle!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ....i gotta take a photo of this
Septic taks out his Cell phone
Septic:Could you please turn around so that....I could get a Better Focus!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ......I've gotta send this pic to MTX and KOG!!!
Skullking:what the...why you....
Skullking tries to pick up septic for a Dead man drop but septic rolls over back
Septic:WHAT THE!!!!
Septic Attacks Skullking with a Mortal Extreme Virus and Skullking falls on the floor knocked out cold and Septic turns him over and takes a picture of him
Septic:That should do it.....i better send these....and maybe i'll put this on the XRW homepageDgenerationX comes back with a Video Camera
DgenerationX:You wont need to Septic.......
Septic:Why??
DgenerationX:cuz this video is been shown live on the titantron
Septic:What!!!!
DgenerationX:yeah....the Skullking action figuire is also being modified......you know....now it's being more detailed.....specially the rear part....wanna go an' buy one
Septic:sure!!!
DgenerationX:oh yeah....Skullking i got two words words for ya...
Septic:Suck it???
DgenerationX:oh...no.....i meant.....WASH IT!!!
Septic: Laughing Laughing Laughing
Septic and DgenerationX leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just give him a match   Just give him a match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just give him a match
Page 1 of 1