X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The X-R-W Championship Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The X-R-W Championship Match Empty
PostSubject: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm

I figured we're all getting mixed up, so I thought we could post everything linked to it in here (Put in here because no where else seems appropriate either). We could try sorting everything into order etc. so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:52 pm

This is the only bitI've got so far,although I know other people also have segments as well. Also, it's nowhere near final, so make suggestions as well (If you don't like it Marabuntha we can change it, I thought it was a good way of turning the feud into a group one etc.).

IF I WIN

JT: He's won the title on his debut, another NEW Champion. What a tremendous show! And it's only our first show back.

Spanky (Vice Versa): Yeah, well he shouldn't even have been here in this match. This is preposterous, why did MTX sanction this match, he didn't do anything to become No.1 contender, just disgraceful!

*"Other Gimmick name" (still working on the intro of this) signals for a microphone, and gets one chucked to him.*

"OGN": I'm champion, I cannot believe it, I have to thank you, the fans, and of course MTX, for the opportunity. I think I may have a surprise for you lot though, so here goes...

Spanky: What a jerk, he does not deserve this airtime he's new to the show for god's sake, and...

* "Other Gimmick Name" takes off his mask to reveal his identity... Troy Hansen Jr!!!!

JT: Oh my God! Oh my God! I knew the style was similar..

Spanky: How can he.. This isn't fair, Marabuntha wasn't prepared for Hansen, this is absurd I tell you!

TH: Hey, it's great to see the surprise on your faces, especially you Spanky... However, I have bigger fish to fry. I've already dealt with one freak, yeah I decked Sk1ellor in the car park. But I'm not finished yet. This, PEST, has to be dealt with, and I think I have just the thing to do it...

*Hansen slides out of the ring, and gets something from under the ring. There is a Big box and it looks heavy, as if it is full of something. He carries it and puts it up onto the ring apron, pushing it through the ropes.*

TH: This my friends is ant powder, and I'm about to deal with X-R-W's infestation!

*Troy Hansen pours it over Marabuntha, and celebrates some more in the ring.*

IF I LOSE

JT: He's done it Spanky, he kept his title. At least he did it fairly this time.

Spanky (Vice Versa): Yeah, well "other gimmick name" shouldn't even have been here in this match. It was preposterous that MTX sanctioned this match, he didn't do anything to become No.1 contender, just disgraceful, at least he was made a fool of by Marabuntha!

*"Other Gimmick name" stumbles to his feet as Marabuntha lines him up*

JT: This isn't needed, what does he think he's doing!

Spanky: He's sending MTX a message, that's what he's doing!

*Marabuntha charges at "OGN" with the belt, but "OGN" moves out of the way, before almost beheading Marabuntha with a Big Kick. "OGN" takes off his mask to reveal his true identity... Troy Hansen Jr!!!! He then signals for a microphone.*

JT: Oh my God! Oh my God! I knew the style was similar..

Spanky: How can he.. This isn't fair, Marabuntha wasn't prepared for Hansen, this is absurd I tell you, he got that cheap shot in, now he's gonna take revenge! He can't get away with this!

TH: Hey, it's great to see the surprise on your faces, especially you Spanky... However, I have bigger fish to fry. I've already dealt with one freak, yeah I decked Sk1ellor in the car park. But I'm not finished yet. This, PEST, has to be dealt with, and I think I have just the thing to do it...

*Hansen slides out of the ring, and gets something from under the ring. There is a Big box and it looks heavy, as if it is full of something. He carries it and puts it up onto the ring apron, pushing it through the ropes.*

TH: This my friends is ant powder, and I'm about to deal with X-R-W's infestation!

*Troy Hansen pours it over Marabuntha.*

Obviously we could then follow on from either of these with a brawl, more people entering the ring. The balance could change etc.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Marabuntha, Check your messages!!!
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 pm

right sounds good,
i will add a short bit to whichever one, your match will be confirmed within the hour
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Just add this as well, what I sent to Marabuntha:

(After match 3 or 4)
JT: That was a great match, Spanky, I think that’s the kind of kicking you’re going to get later tonight, in fact I can guarantee it!

*JT laughs in the face of Spanky*

Spanky: Yeah that’s what you think, trust me when I say I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve, that will help me show you up for the clown you really are. In fact I also guarantee that I will win our match later tonight.

JT: I just guaranteed that I’d win, you can’t... Anyway, I understand we’re going backstage now, where we’ve managed to get an interview with the two men in our X-R-W title match later tonight, Marabuntha and Troy Hansen Jr. Diana, are you with us?

*With a switch of cameras we are taken backstage where the two men are both surrounded by numerous Destiny Agents. It is clear the GMs want a fair match tonight folks!*

Diana: I sure am JT, and right behind me you can see the two contenders, in what is one of the hottest matches X-R-W has ever seen. So my first question to you two, Are you prepared for your title match, and what have you been doing in the build up to it?

*Marabuntha goes to speak first, but, Hansen butts in, with a smile across his face.

TH: I’m sure Marabuntha won’t mind me answering first, because, let’s face it, ants don’t speak all that much. I am more than ready for this match; I’ve been giving 200% in the gym and in the ring. Hell, I almost broke my sparring partner’s neck! And as MTX has made sure that I am not gonna be cheated by the freaks this time around, Marabuntha does not have a chance in hell of walking out here tonight with that belt. As far I am concerned, that belt is as good as mine.

*Marabuntha looks enraged.*

Diana: So, what is-

Marabuntha: Now, you look here Troy, this belt is mine, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay. No amount of training is going to get you up to my god-given level of wrestling talent. No amount of talking is going to get you win tonight so you may as well forget about it!

Diana: Well I guess that answers the question, How do you feel about your loss in the last match Troy, and the underhand tactics that were used?

Marabuntha: Hey Diana, who do you think you are?! Those were not underhand tactics, I beat Troy Hansen fair and square and there was nothing he could do about it.

TH: Fair and Square? More like crowbar and Sk1ellor, you idiot. He knows he couldn’t beat me fair and square, he needs a little help here and there, I don’t want to put him down for dirtiness, it’s something I’ve used in my time in the ring, and I’d like to think of it as resourcefulness. So fair play, it’s just a darn shame, he’s gonna lose the title tonight because he can’t use those sorts of tactics tonight.

Marabuntha: Are you saying I can’t beat you, I could beat you right here right now, no trouble.

TH: Oh yeah, well why don’t you try it junior.

Marabuntha: Who you calling Junior, Troy Hansen Jr.

*Both men attempt to attack each other, but, with a struggle, the Destiny Agents keep them apart. During the middle of the scuffle, MTX walks in.*

MTX: WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! What the hell are you two doing? I thought I told you to settle your differences in the ring. I sanctioned this interview, and you just seem to want to make me look like an idiot. Troy you are my tag partner, surely you could understand why?

TH: Yeah, but, that idiot is just asking for a kicking.

MTX: He’s annoying, but why couldn’t you just restrain yourself, for goodness sake!

TH: Hell I’m a cowboy, I like to fight, and that is exactly what I was gonna do!

MTX: Dammit, Troy, how many times do I have to tell you; YOU ARE NOT A COWBOY! COWBOYS disappeared years ago, now just snap out of it. You... You... You IDIOT!

TH: You telling me I’m not a cowboy, how would you know you son of a b***h! Screw you, screw this, screw the title match!

*Troy walks off leaving MTX and everyone around them stunned.*

MTX: Don’t go thinking you won’t have to defend that title of yours, I’ll find another opponent don’t you worry!

*MTX rushes off, unaware that the camera is still following him down the corridor... He reaches a portakabin office, which has temporarily replaced his burnt down one, and he opens the door where someone is already waiting inside*

MTX: Well that went well didn’t it? The title match is yours, son.

*Back to the commentators’ table*

JT: Wha!! He set Hansen up; he didn’t want him in the title match in the first place!

Spanky: Yeah, it certainly looks that way, but, that isn’t much of a surprise with MTX is it... I just want to know who his replacement is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X-R-W Championship Match   The X-R-W Championship Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-R-W Championship Match
Page 1 of 1