X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

re-match please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Boss i want that lil b-i-eatch g-man5678, i nearly had him last week if it was'nt for his buddy but you don't blame the messenger that punk can wait.......
Back to top Go down
g man678

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 am

G-man walks into the office, overhearing what Septic said.

G-man: "Mr MTX. I have to say i agree. i never did approve of Destiny helping me, and would like to prove my worth alone. Of course the decision is down to you...

G-man ends his sentence with an emotionless look, staring at Septic.
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 pm

"G-man, septic, you two are standing in the same room demanding a match because of destiny, well your wish will come true, this tuesday, i grant your match, but there is a slight problem for you g-man, he is known as chris tatum, i think you owe him a match too, what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
g man678

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 pm

G-man: "Well, I believe ill leave the final decision up to you. it seems your prioritizing the re-match with me and Septic. I Suppose the best thing to do is leave it to the livewire show, It seems to be the best course of action. I do think that chris should have a say in this however.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:29 pm

its down to you boss , i dont even mind tagging with tatum two birds with one stone so to speak g-man can tag with his pimp destiny.

"septic looks at g-man with a sly grin"

what do you think boss ???
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:23 pm

MTX smiles

"Done!"
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

re-match please Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-match please   re-match please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re-match please
Page 1 of 1