X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

29th July Main Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

29th July Main Show Empty
PostSubject: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Spoiler:

Not a great show. Had a great end but not a great show overall. I suppose those jerks have gotta get their matches though...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:41 pm

What does everyone think about the ring announcer ??????

i think it does help to break up the matches a little
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Yeah, it makes the shows easier to read, although we have our own pictures, there are a lot of unregistered users, for which it won't be split up, so it definitely help. I was thinking when you lose you don't gain many fans so the unregistered users should definitely be in more squash matches, it would help us regulars as well lol!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 pm

There is one thing that I find extremely boring on the shows ...

And that is those tag-matches. It seems to go on and on and on ... Like those battery-bunny's.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 pm

I personaly think the tag match this week was very , very good bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 pm

I like tag matches, although I think they should be saved for feuds, title matches, no.1 contender etc.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 pm

This season I dont think anybody was sure what was happening so we had an amazing start using all the top players but..... everybody has to have their contracted matches weather they take part or not, we have to have 10 matches per show and a tag match counts as two . believe me when i tell you it is dificult getting the right balance

now we can either have the squash matches as you refer to them on regularly

have the first half of the show with the non particepants and the second half with the regulars

or and I dont mean to keep on, have the stars on tuesday nights main event and have the jobbers on saturdays Live wire

I surpose the good news is that Saturday is the start of a new month so everybody has their full quota of Matches back and I have been told there is somthing special planned ??????
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Septic wrote:
I personaly think the tag match this week was very , very good bounce bounce

Maybe it is me, I'm not patient enough.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:32 pm

I don't know if there should be squash matches for everyone every week. But, I think if someone has a leave of absence, they should get one on return, also in a build up to a feud. I.E. if someone is being portrayed as a monster and is going for a title they should get a squash in the run up. I don't think championship matches should be squashes obviously but you can see what I mean...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Marabuntha the tag match this week was very, very good because I was in it and I won......

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:09 pm

thats right buddy ^^
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:42 pm

guys... the show should have been done on livewire... i dont get the evil devil situation... he was in a match then he was in hospital! what the hell... EXPLAIN

i liked the comment spanky made about me... what an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 29th July Main Show   29th July Main Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

29th July Main Show
Page 1 of 1