X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The main show

Go down 
+2
g man678
Stormcrash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

The main show Empty
PostSubject: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:53 pm

the show was great hope the shows after that one are even greater
Back to top Go down
g man678

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 pm

agreed. great work destiny
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Cheers guys, again sorry for the typing error

Also, we are looking for people to design a logo and banner for the shows, as well as something which can split up segments and shows, which will make the shows look better and will look more proffesional.

Any offers will be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 pm

I can have a go at the banners. What do you need?
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 pm

We need a logo which will need to say X-RW somewhere on it, and incorporate a large X, such as is seen in TNA X-Division.

We also need one for livewire shows on saturdays, which will be quite similar, but will have an electricity theme instead of a normal one, as it is livewire.

I'm open to other ideas as well.... those are just off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah, the show rocked, but it really would be even better with some logos and so...
Other than that, nice twists and good storys.
Well done dude
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 pm

had a little time.. my Idea for a logo/banner:

The main show Banner10

even tho i think Titanicus will make a much better one
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm

i think that one is great if tita twick it here and there it woud become even better something like electricity running trought the X or something like that or having barbed wire warped around of the X
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:56 pm

I'm loving that logo, and good idea Crash, for livewire we could have electric running through it and barbed wire on the x, and once weve got title pics sorted out we can change that title to one of ours.

Thas annuver thing we need help with... making our titles, all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 am

glad i coud be of some help
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:01 am

right... im still in the basics of the logo...
this was one of my ideas:

The main show Xrw-banner1

Simple and solid-color like.
I could incorporate more photo-realistic imagery, like belts and whatnot, but it might lose impact.

But if that's the way you want to go, no worries, I'll work on something.
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:31 am

this is with some lightning in the back...

The main show Xrw-banner-lightning
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

hmmm that one looks great Smile coud you make someting like a 2 gun holes in the X and run barbed wire thought them
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 pm

right guys, can i just remind you all i run things around here! Very Happy

i am going to say liking how the x-rated wrestling logo has been done angels wrath but.. we need it to be original, someone must design a new x to stop us from getting cancelled, also can i suggest the barbed wire for the main show and the electricity just for livewire, or barbed wire which is electric, but just try and think about keeping a constant image!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
MTX2
Admin

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Sorry... just trying to get things up and running so we have a full show for next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The main show Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main show   The main show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main show
Page 1 of 1