X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)

Go down 
+8
Sharp Shooter
matador
Titanictus
Septic
Sapphire
MTX2
Troy Hansen Jr.
MTX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MTX
Admin
MTX

First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Empty
PostSubject: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 pm

right guys, heres the scoop, when we write the shows we must have 10 matches, but a tag match is considered as 2 matches so on the first main show,
it will be
1/2MTX + Troy Hansen VS Skiellor and Marabuntha
3 Empty
Troy the Cowboy
4 Empty
Rumble
5 Empty
6 XCT VS BIO HAZARD
7 MTX VS Skiellor
8 Spanky VS JT
9 X-Treme Title Match, Winner of Rumble
10 X-RW Title match, outcome depends on first match

i ssee there are some tag teams signed up, depending on the number we get depends on if we have a league or tournament for teh titles

sooooo get rping, this show will cost a lot so i will request that the higher end of the roster are in this to try and stop money loss

Last edited by MTX on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:07 pm

Don't forget Commentator vs. Commentator lol!
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:08 pm

knew i forgot somehting, cheers troy afro
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 pm

I'm gonna write a royal rumble of sorts for the X-Treme title match, but this wont take up any match slots.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi, I just posted something in the RP section. I'd like to get a match against The human Tourch again if possible. The three people I've involved haven't posted yet though...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:21 pm

maybe not for this show but how many matches is an elimination chamber match as on my return i am planning a match like the monsters ball with myself and 3 others who consider themselves monsters (any takers ?? pm me). i am assuming that its four but there are only 4 empty spaces???

you still have my tag thing but Toxie will be defending his title (after he recovers) we could put something together for that??
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:25 pm

oooh, I loved it, Sapph! I'm in!

MTX, I've added something to Sapphire's thread.
I'd like to have a go at that Evolution title. So if it's possible... Smile
Back to top Go down
matador

matador

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:27 pm

I consider myself an abomination and I'd like to join the elimination chamber match...
Back to top Go down
Sharp Shooter

Sharp Shooter

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:28 pm

For the Evolution title can be good a reatch between me and Toxic Avenger....i hope i will have time to write something more than hat MTX has already on it, but i can't promise. On this match cna be involved my tg team partner Death, to support me near the ring, so another wrestler cna join Toxic Avnger and in this way before or later the match between me and Toxic we cna have anothr match Death vs Toxic Avenger friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloalvirtualwrestling.tk
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm

i loved the post Sapphire great stuff

Toxic Avenger is currently in the infirmary (physio) after a beat down from Evil Devil and his cronnies ????

Im in on anything involving Toxie as his partner i could accompany him to the ring which in turn could start a tag feud

matador your in but i have to wait for confirmation that a chamber match is possible

are spanky and JT actual wrestlers ?? do they take up a slot ???
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 pm

firstly, anyone in tag teams, the first show you may be in two matches, secondly, jt and spanky i have a plan for, just let me take care of it lol
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:21 pm

BTW whats the scheduled date for this show?
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:49 am

Don't have a clue thats why there is no date, will update you on this asap
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 pm

have you added the match between chris tatum and myself?
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Just finished the random drawing for a royal rumble sort of match for the X-Treme title division.

I used a random number generator (between 1 and 20) for the entry and elimination order, so the winner is completely random.

Going to write it in time for big opening show.

All X-Treme title contenders (except for me) are going to be involved.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 pm

I dont mind if im the show or not - i will need study the shows to get more in with the forum... I wouldnt like a title shot untill a few weeks or later and im thinking on starting a bit small time on the Rp but have a big entrance
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm

I'm happy putting you in your debut match on this show..

Just need to find you an opponent
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Got an idea, we put you up against someone because you want to prove yourself, sound cool?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:19 am

Cool ... understood
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:43 pm

Is KOG going to be part of the rumble bout?

If not... I could battle him in his debut match, let him beat me down (it's part of my job description, I think).

Either that, or I'd be itching for a title match... or not... LOL.. whatever.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Just wondering about this show, is everything set to go, or is there still some stuff missing?
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Everything set to go, but still looking for some segments.

Any interviews or whatever people want, submitted to me or Septic by midnight server time on monday night.

All matches are full, so no more match requests are able to be included in the show.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Can we possibly see what the matches are? I mean, if I was scheduled for a match, I'd definitely try to write a promo for it. But if not, what can I do for filler if I don't.... please advise here.
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Matches are:-

(Not in Order)

JT vs Spanky
King Of Gangsters vs Morris Fleishman
Xtreme Catering Team vs Biohazard
The Nexus (MTX & Troy) vs Legacy of Dismembermant (Marabuntha and Skiellor)
DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum
20 Man "Royal Rumble"
MTX vs Skiellor
X-Treme Title Match (Bamboo vs Rumble Winner)
X-RW Title Match
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Has MTX already done a bit for the X-R-W title match intro,or do you want me to do a bit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)   First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First MAIN SHOW back in the new season (8th July!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next