X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to pump some iron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

marabuntha

Time to pump some iron Empty
PostSubject: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Marabuntha enters the gym. Where is everybody he asks himself.
While warming up he mumbles : "There are more guys in the lounge than here. No wonder they are all such bunch of sissies."
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: While working out ...   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Totally bored Marabuntha smears some chocolate paste on a couple of dumbels, hoping someone will come and pick them up ... That should be fun ...
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 am

mR. skiellor walks into the gym and walks over to some dumbells and picks then up and starts to pump.

he then puts them down and looks at his hands

'what the hell is this'

he sniffs it

'smells like chocolate'

he turns to mArabuntha and starts to lick his hands in a sick and sadistic way

marabuntha starts to speak and says 'what the hell are you doing ur supposed to wash your hands when you get stuff on them man what you doing?'

Mr.skiellor replies 'what do you think, i'v got to keep on the calories for my matches i mean with tianictus and all his bird food what else is there to eat around here?

skiellor starts to walk off but it appear marabuntha has something to say
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 am

Marabuntha glances at mr. skiellor.

Damn man, you just ruined a perfectly good prank! I should knock your lights out for this ...
But I know something better ...

I give you this whole jar of choclate paste ... if you can point me where g-man678's parked his bike in the parking lot ...

Marabuntha shows the extra large jar of choclate sweetness ...
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 am

yo dude iv got this for you this is the bike you wanna destroy its in the third parking space to the left next to the wall go do your worst on it.

and how about that paste now man as iv given you this valuable piece of information

Last edited by sk1ellor on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Marabuntha hugs the big jar of choclate paste and hands it over to sk1ellor.

Marabuntha : "It's so hard to say goodbye ... Take care of the choclate sk1ellor ... "

After the jar switched hands, Marabuntha leaves the gym as if he just lost the best friend he ever had ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to pump some iron   Time to pump some iron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to pump some iron
Page 1 of 1