X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to flex the muscles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

time to flex the muscles Empty
PostSubject: time to flex the muscles   time to flex the muscles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:46 pm

[i]Angels WRATH is walking around in the gym, kicking against the old equipment and looking for a machine that wont break after 5 minutes.
He finally finds a pretty ok one and start with his work-out.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: time to flex the muscles   time to flex the muscles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm

Stormcrash enters the Gym.
hello Angels Wrath i see you are working out haha you defenetly need it.
Then get gets some wheights and starts working out too.
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: time to flex the muscles   time to flex the muscles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Angels WRATH stops with his work-out and glances over to the new guy. He then walks over to him and shakes hands with Stormcrash, pressing a little harder than usual.

G'day Stormcrash. he says with his dark, melodic voice...it looks like i could still give you some helpfull advice. Don`t judge a book by it`s color, you ll see me unleashing my power soon enough. But if you cant wait to confess your sins and start to believe in the Great Old Ones again...

Angels WRATH goes back a step, ready to brawl.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: time to flex the muscles   time to flex the muscles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Stormcrash stares at Angels Wrath, then starts to laugh

No need to step back there is a place and time for that if you want to be injured let's do it on the ring. unless you are scared ofcourse
Stormcrash taps Angel Wrath on the shoulder then leaves the gym, but right at the door he turn around

if you need me for something i will be sleeping in the lounge. ohhh yes and do try to work on those tiny muscles then call me on the ring or even better i will go request one right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to flex the muscles   time to flex the muscles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to flex the muscles
Page 1 of 1