X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

at the wrong place at the wrong time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
falahid

falahid

at the wrong place at the wrong time Empty
PostSubject: at the wrong place at the wrong time   at the wrong place at the wrong time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:13 pm

*Sharpshooter walks around at the parking lot at midnight,as suddenly a man approuches him*
????:"Hello there sharpshooter."
Sharpshooter:"Hello,um how do you know my name?"
????:"Ow you know me you just dont recognize me because its a bit dark,I am also a member of x-rw."
Sharpshooter:"Cool,hey speaking about a bit dark i hear there are some strange things going around."
????:"Yes,indeed there are some dissapearences going on."
Sharpshooter:"Well,who ever is doing all of this is a coward and that's why i came here i am gonna find him and i'm gonna end it all."
????:"So you wanna find him?Well look no further."
Sharpshooter:"What do you mean?"
*The man grabs sharpshooter and executes a LEGENDARY powerbomb on him,he then grabs his throat and starts choking him out until the blood is appearing on his face.*
????:"You have found him."

*The next morning Marabuntha walks towars his car as he finds a strange note.*
"Once they have all been taken out i will take what is mine and you will all bow for the king of kings.All of the x-treme title contenders are now officially in my game.And once you play the game you are going to start dieing in pain.*
Marabuntha:"Hm another victom,i can't really say that i am sad about this.He might still be of use to me somehow,after all he still has to reward me for bringing him back.
Back to top Go down

at the wrong place at the wrong time
Page 1 of 1