X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blood covered Septic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

blood covered Septic Empty
PostSubject: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:22 am

Stormcrash enters the physio with septic covered in his own blood
Jane: what happend here
Stormcrash: no idea just found him lying on the floor with his head busted
Septic: when i find out who did that i will ki...
even bevore finishing saying that septic lose concioness
Jane: please put him down on that bed... hurry
Stormcrash: ok ok don't get bossy
Stormcrash puts septic on the free bed wahses his hands and leaves
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:21 pm

MTX enters the Physio Room with Rampage fuming..

MTX: "Who has done this to him, someone tell me!"

All of the faces are blank and no one replies..

MTX: "Stormcrash, I want you to find out who did this, do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Do i have to, was it not enought that i bring him here, now i have to look for the ones that beat him up can't you ask Toxic he is his tag partner
i told you to go didn't i.... NOW GO
MTX and Stormcrash look at each other without moving and the tension increase
Jane: we have sick people here so i apritiate if both of you keep leave
tc ok, will find out who did this but you will have a favor to return someday MTX
as saying that Stormcrash leaves in search of some information
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Stormcrash enters the physio with another bloody mess in his hands
Jane: ohh not again what happend here
still don't know but i will soon find out where is MTX
Jane: he leaved some time ago now hurry put him here next to septic
Stormcrash puts him on the bed next to septic and leaves
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Septic comes too for a moment mumbling " Monsters, Demons must destroy all demons they're coming for me they're coming............." he slips back into unconsciousness.
Jane " Septic, septic are you ok can you hear me" she gets no responce
Suddenly the door to the physio room is flung open standing there is Stella , Septic's personel nurse and vallet, she looks official.

"Hi Jane a pleasure to meet you at last, hows my patient?"

"Well" says Jane "funny you should ask he came round for a moment mumbling about demons coming for him, i couldn't get any sense out of him, his sats are normal for someone in his condition"

Stella " not this again it sounds like i got here just in time" Stella hands Jane some paperwork " i think you'll find everything in order im taking him into my custerdy the private ambulance will be here shortly and i have a medical facility prepared"

Jane " this is highly unusual but the paperwork is in order and as a result of the head trauma if he does indeed need emergencey pshycological treatment, we are not equipt to deel with this here, is there anything i can do until the ambulance arrives ?"

Stella "if you could assisst me to prepare him for the move and keep him stable"

Stellas private medical team arrive and Septic is wheeled out into the parking lot

Stella " Thanks jane we'll take it from here"
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:22 pm

In a Private Medical facility on the out skirts of the city , in one of the side rooms Septic lays in a hospital bed with drips attached to him and machines all around Stella is by his bed side he seems comfortable.....

Stella gets off the phone and Septic starts to stir " was ,was that the boss" he says

"No it wasn't it was your pal Titanictus just phoning to see how you are now you settle down youve had enough sedative to knock out a Rhyno you should be out for the count" replies Stella
Septic starts to get up " if one of the fellas needs me id better go now help me get the tubes off and call a cab for us"

"Now Septic you know your not fit you shouldn't be getting up who knows what will happen jf you have another psychotic eppisode its not safe for you or anyone around you" Stella tries her best to talk him out of it.

"Yeah, yeah i know all that Stella, ive had it drummed into me ever since the accident. I know that all the time youre around me i'm safe and you know I could never harm you, don't you Stella??"

"I know , and as you know i cant keep you here against your will, you know im just worried that one of these days youll come in here and you'll be sectioned again and next time they'll never let you out

" Some times Stella i think you care too much , i'm truely a lucky man"

"you'll never know"

"What was that"

"Oh nothing , cmon if were going"

On the way out of the facility Septic grabs the keys to an ambulance and tosses them at Stella "you can drive, you know how you love it, i'll even let you have the sirens on"
"you are bad" says a gigling Stella.
"Well whats the point in owning the place if you can't get the perks" grins Septic

(((((now to the arena ))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood covered Septic   blood covered Septic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood covered Septic
Page 1 of 1