X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

marabuntha has his back covered

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sk1ellor

marabuntha has his back covered Empty
PostSubject: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:40 am

skiellor walks over to Marabuntha and starts to wisper to him

dude you know iv got your back for this tuesdays final between you and troy hansen jnr oh and you no my little friend that met chuck norrises head the other day. i.e my crow bar may come in handy especially as i need to bend it back into shape you no what i mean oh and even better i could add to my collection of blood on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:42 am

Dude, no offence to you personally, but watch the chatspeak man, I've noticed it a bit in the roleplays around here
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:44 am

its to let people no about the story lines or theres no point of it ie allow him some time to get some back up so then it could end up as a tag match enhancing the story line and making our shows ratings go up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:51 am

That had almost nothing to do with what I was talking about
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:53 am

hmm yeah i agree i just reread your post and i understand what you were saying now i mean as in shortening my words such as 'u' or 'ur'
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:54 am

Marabuntha stands up and shakes sk1ellors hand.

Thanks man, not that I really gonna need it, but the idea of hearing the sound of 'that little friend' bang against Troy's head ... I want it to be Tuesday already ...

Both men grin.

Together we are gonna crack some heads here.
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:57 am

yeah man it will be a fun time ahead for us
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:13 am

Wot u ladies talkin abt???

i'll be having my back firmly up against the wall with you to about

lol!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:39 am

(OOC lol)

Sk1ellor : What is that guy's problem anyway?

Marabuntha : Arh, he's just jealous. Maybe we should give him a threeway dance ...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:27 am

Easy there fella's and i use that term loosely no three ways for me thank you very much.

there is a lot going on on Tuesday but im sure i can sqeeze you in for a tag match next saturday if you wanna piece of me so bad Ladies

marabuntha has his back covered Biohaz11
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 pm

OOC: We've already got that bit for the end of/after the match that you lot won't see til the show. I was thinking, this could be a cut scene before the match where you two attack just before, using the crowbar if you really need. Then you could go out to start the match, saying like it looks like Troy Hansen can't make, you'll just have to make me champion anyway", then my music hits, and I still come out looking battered but ready for the match. The only thing is I don't know if this could work, I would be injured before the match, and I don't if it's possible for the GM to incorporate this...
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:19 pm

yeah it is possible it will just take a lot of work
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 pm

this sounds great , youve got till midnight tonight server time to get it in

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 pm

I've done a rough one, and I have to say I think it's really good. I've now sent it to all people involved (Sk1ellor and Marabuntha) and MTX.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Marabuntha and Skiellor enter the lounge. Although winning the X-RW championship title, he does not look in the mood for a party. He sits down and talks to Skiellor.

I felt so confident ... But it wasn't enough. I had a complete off-day today. Darn cramps, all Titanictus' fault. Next week is gonna be crucial. I don't wanna give up this title man.

Skiellor: MTX sure screwed us big time.

Marabuntha : If I lose because of him ... He may be the general manager ... The fans will no longer sing "You'll never walk alone" for him, but it's gonna be "You'll never walk again"

Having said that Marabuntha stands up and splits without saying another word...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:07 pm

OOC: I was thinking you've got beef with Titanictus, so next week we could do the following:

- On the minor show you beat down on Titanictus (You and Sk1ellor) after or not after a match between Marabuntha and Titanictus.

- Then on the major show, MTX early on in the night could announce that I'm not fit to fight, still concussed etc. So replacing me will be... Titanictus!! Then after win or lose for you, you could start an after-match brawl with MTX and Titanictus. You start to beat them down. Then after a beat down using weapons you get a microphone saying "You're all wondering where 'the security guy' is. Just, just look up at the screen. He's locked in somewhere and you laugh together. Titanictus gets back up ready to deliver a salmon slap, but gets met with a crowbar (some weapon or other). You start beating down again. Then my music hits. I come out with a chair and clear the ring. We are then standing tall, and MTX announces our rematch will be next week (which will be next next week).

Good idea or bad.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:28 am

OOC: I have read it a few times and must say this could work out nicely.
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

OOC: (Sounds cool, marabuntha can i suggest you come into my office infuriated, could provide some good rp)
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marabuntha has his back covered   marabuntha has his back covered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marabuntha has his back covered
Page 1 of 1