X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 7th Minor Show

Go down 
+4
MTX
sk1ellor
ChrisTatum
MTX2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MTX2
Admin

June 7th Minor Show Empty
PostSubject: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Saturday Morning livewire will be running this saturday 12:00 server time.

Any match requests and segments will need to be in by midnight on friday night (server time)

This then gives us time to put it together in time for the show at midday (server time)
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Has the match between myself and Skiellor been sanctioned??
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:37 pm

yes it has post our RP in this topic
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: myn and titanictuses contracty signing   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Ring Announcer: "Alright, ladies and gentlemen, it is right around the corner, next tuesday, LIVE, it's X-R-W! And, of course, as part of X-R-W, the gigantic grudge match, will it be Titanictus, or Skiellor? That story will be told this tuesday. Gathered here with me, our luminaries, along with the X-R-W officials, including, the distinguished GM of the X-Rated Wrestling, the honorable MTX. Welcome MTX!"
MTX waves at the crowd and everyone cheers.

Ring Announcer: "And with that, let me introduce the participants that are going to be colliding this next tuesday, in a grudge match.
First of all, accompanied by his companion, the ninja Kazumi...
, from Lisbon, Portugal, TITANICTUS!"

As coloured lights go off and wrapped cakes fall into the crowd, Titanictus approaches the ring, driving his cobalt-blue Yamaha R6, with Kazumi holding passionately onto him.
Titanictus enters the ring, a spotlight illuminates him in the center of the ring, and he eats a coconut muffin while waving to the crowd.

Ring Announcer: "And here is his opponent..., Skiellor!"
Mr. skiellor enters
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Mr. skiellor makes his way to the ring
all the way from the Isle of Hayling
driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5
with his trainer rallying him on

Ring Announcer: "Titanictus, it seems you requested this match on account of some comments on your... food? Is that right?"
Titanictus cheeks burn red and he clenches his fists...
and EXPLODES in the ring announcer's face!

Titanictus: "That's right, mate! No one insults my cooking! NO ONE!"

MTX, already sitting at the contract signing table, waves the contract to Titanictus. He then sits down...

MTX: "Would you please sign on the dotted line?"

As Titanictus signs, the announcer turns to Skiellor.

Ring Announcer: "Ok, Mr. Skiellor, why did you want this match?"
Mr. skiellor: "well, im a big guy, i like my food. And i dont expect to eat like a bird do you get what im saying i mean yeah some people may like a salmon wrap but me id just prefer burger and chips"

Ring Announcer: "Well, you'll certainly have an opportunity to make a statement this coming tuesday..."

Skiellor sits at the table and signs the contract while eyeballing Titanictus who is munching on a bag of chips.

Ring Announcer: "And there you have it, Ladies and Gentlemen, the grudge match will now be official. Who will prevail? Titanictus? Or Skiellor?"

Skiellor snaps and gets up from his chair. Titanictus goes into a defensive stance but is surprised as Skiellor turns his back on him...

Skiellor grabs the Ring Announcer by the throat and shouts into the microphone, "If you ever call me Skiellor again, I'll break your neck! My name is MR Skiellor!", he then does a MORTAL Skiellor Driver on the ring announcer...

Titanictus is shocked by all Skiellor's behaviour. He waits patiently for Skiellor to turn around, and as he does, Titanictus pulls a smoked salmon from his pants pocket and slaps Skiellor across the face, performing a MORTAL Salmon Slap.
Skiellor is lying on the mat unconscious...

Titanictus grabs the microphone, "It appears Skiellor... oh, I'm sorry, MR! Skiellor has been served!"Titanictus drops the mic, grabs a cupcake from his pocket and leaves the arena waving to the crowd...
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: mine and chris T's promo   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 pm

The cameras are back stage and we see Chris Tatum walking down the corridor. He shoulders his holdall an turns the corner and bumps into Skiellor.

Skiellor : Hey watch where ya going moron.

Chris T : Hey chill man, Sorry I bumped into ya.

Skiellor : So you should be, Im Skiellor, the legend, you no what im saying man, your not even worth treading on!

Chris T : Who you calling worthless, you freaky looking fool. If ya wanna take it to the ring lets go, ya big freak?

Skiellor : If you want destroying , thats fine by me!!

Skiellor pushes past Chris Tatum and continues down the hall.
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:50 pm

sk1ellor wrote:
yes it has post our RP in this topic

I have already sent it to destinys messenger
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:42 pm

ok i no destiny messenger and MTX in real life lol
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:49 am

Is there anything else you need from me??
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:00 am

Nope got you sorted for the show Tatum
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:12 pm

X-RW Opening
G-man Confrontation
MTX's address to the fans..
Evolution Tournament round 1
Corridor Confusion?
Evolution Tournament Round 1 PART 3
Anyone for a cowboy?
Evolution Tournament Round 1 PART 2
Confrontation in the Gym...
Contract Signing
Skiellor vs. Chris Tatum
Evolution Tournament Round 1 PART 4
New talent tagging
Stormcrash VS Angels Wrath
theDoog VS Anarchyst Psycho
MTX's Offer
G-Man678 VS Falahid

This is the final card, tickets income is crap!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:43 pm

great show! Smile

i would really like to be on the next one too...
Back to top Go down
Sharp Shooter

Sharp Shooter

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Guys, where i can find the show? I missed it before, i was working
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloalvirtualwrestling.tk
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:16 pm

go to the federations menue.. click the calendar and have a look at todays date.
Back to top Go down
Sharp Shooter

Sharp Shooter

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Angels Wrath wrote:
go to the federations menue.. click the calendar and have a look at todays date.

thank you very much, i found it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloalvirtualwrestling.tk
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Ack...   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:18 pm

I lost my first match... bummer... Hmm, time for Justin to go eat his vitamins and say his prayers.

Oh yeah, loved this part...

JT: Goodmania wins the match for his team.... but it was a bit of a flat ending after such an exciting match

Spanky: That was an amazing tag match... I think we have seen some potential talent here.... none of which though can compare to the talent of the announcing team!!!!

JT: If you say so Spanky.....

Hmm... I detect a whole "attack on the announcers" story brewing... could go for some ratings boost. Course, Justin's not exactly the heel type... yet anyway (mental note: finish my bio...).

Good show in all thought... definitely see some story-lines brewing here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 7th Minor Show   June 7th Minor Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 7th Minor Show
Page 1 of 1