X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fed splitting into two rosters ????

Go down 
+3
Troy Hansen Jr.
The King Of Gangsters
Septic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Empty
PostSubject: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:58 pm

the votes are in and so we will be splitting

on tuesday night I shall be doing a live draft at 5pm server time which is the same time as the show, where I shall be doing as previously discussed and splitting the rosta in two

of course anyone who wishes to join me can do so as I will be on chat box, it shouldnt take too long

It will not be implemented untill the new season as after tuesday there will only be 3 shows left in the current seaon which gives us time to settle some rivalrys and set up some new ones for the next season
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 pm

results of Live Draft:

Main Show:

Troy Hansen Jr
Septic
Morris "Red Soul" Flieshman
MTX
Kotty85
Dark Lorkan
Stormcrash
Grendel
Justin Case
Execution3R
StraightX
Pepsi Aftertaste
Storm Brightblade
Blue Bamboo
Orge
The Toxic Avenger (thew Biohazard lives on)
Titanictus
skullking
Yung$$
Filth
Bagheads brother

Live Wire:

Kog
Marabuntha
Jimmy the big hit
Yappel
Ravius
Fenriz
Lil Stud
Underb3st
skeilor
Angelswrath
Falahid
Evil Dave
Evil Devil
Sharpshooter
Ryin Ferrel
Daddy Death
Gigikarogna
The Human Tourch
Sapphire
The Doog
Vmak
DgenerationX

well that went well although there was no one on chat box

just to point out that this is not the order I picked them I have put them in order of points

this will start from next season

shall we do it :-

MTX = Owner (Vince)

Main Show GM Septic VGM Troy Hansen

Live Wire GM KoG VGM Marabuntha ( i think this will be just like the beginning of XRW like MTX + Destiny)

??????????????????????????????????

Last edited by Septic on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 pm

ok septic, I didnt come on the chatbox sorry!... i ahve a question... Will me and mara be allowed to help around on the main show and you and troy help around on the live wire?? becuase i have school therefore i won't be in correct times... but staurdays good but keep in mind... (my parents may not let me on)
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Sorry yeah

It does not affect us as admin but we will not appear on each others shows

man I am on this thing nearly every day untill early hours, if I spend that time adding pics stuff to your show or mine doesn't matter to me

its all about getting X-RW as far as we can
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Quite a good split...

Need to start getting it a bit more sorted now....

I reckon you could message everyone from X-R-W about the split on TWG saying they have morec chances of titles, and should get active etc...

Also, a large part of livewire could be about the split, and what about the titles???
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Ok seems great roster for both.And like troy said is it possible like toxic avenger has the evolution title and some newbs want it but there in livewear so can they take it?Ore do we need 2 evolution 2 x-treme titles etc for each brand one?
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:49 pm

When I join the federation again, what show will I be on.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 pm

if we take the "raw smackdown" situation. theres is a BIG title (x-rw championship/wwe champ) on EACH brand, theres is a middle title (X-treme/united states or intercontinental) on EACH Brand and also a lower title (Evolution/womens or cruiserweight!) ON EACH BRAND ... so if we bring the TV title into play that should be the lower title for live wire and evolution for Main show but then x-treme for livewire and a new on the main show like X-tra championship or something else like that, x-rw championship for the main show and something like rated championship or maybe rated heavyweight championship... so i say we will need 3 proper titles on each brand ... and a 24/7 title on EACH brand aswell if we go with that Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm

urm... jimmy should be on livewire so it is even (23 on each!)
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Yeah! I am on KOG's brand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:14 pm

I think Livewire should have a Women's Title... It's full of em Razz Razz

Let the rivalry begin lol.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 am

we will determin titles after night of champions on the 7th I can not create a new official title that can appear on the roster so at the mo the TV title will be unofficial ????

but we will sort something out

you guys have stuck by me so you have my word I will stick by you
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:22 am

Damb it i wanted to be with Yung$$ and Orge Evil or Very Mad but im just with Orge Sad
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:21 am

pick a replacement to your stable. but not me.
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:12 am

was this draft random????? Question
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 am

at the start of each season we should have a draft on the show so everything gets mixed up and things dont get boring and stay the same.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:14 pm

we alrdy drafted and our show is not boring besides i think you should end the w.d.l situation you can't go on if you guys are both on different shows so just make some rp ore something about the group splitting up idk its up to you.and it's all the same for me who that jimmy goes to.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:07 pm

Dont forget the split isn't happnening next show! We should lead up to it by the end of the season and the draft is made on the last show or something and it all starts on the nxt season... something like that should happen, so skullking you could make RP on you and orge not liking yung$$ that much (i mean make some RP that makes it look like that) or just after the draft is annonuced you could do some RP and on you and orge will be a tag team, just the 2 of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Or you could do RP for the final show after the split up... Just a thought?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm gonna ask this one time and possibly abuse my supreme POWER (lol) but......

can I swap Vmak for Yung$$ please

I have noticed that not only is Yung$$ split from WDL but Vmak is split from Gigikarogna who are the Vagabonds I know they dont rp but it would be handy to keep our dwindleing tag teams together
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Well as GM of Livewire i have throughly looked into the sitiuation my lawyerS are looking into the situation also...

Our superstars will be in contact and i shall have a close look on the contracts of the superstars... We shall be in contact to negotiate untill then...

P.S.

go down!!

go down!!

go down!!

go down!!

................................................................................><><><><><><>.............................................

go down!!

go down!!

YES!!
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 am

after the draft we should have a crossbrand PPV were all the matchs are cross brand matchs the main event could be a stable elimenation match like at surviver series in WWE and we could have a tittle unification match like X-rw Champion (from main show) vs Evoulition champion (from livewire) winner gets both tittles
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 pm

x-rw champ vs evolution? dude that's no match evolution dude is ko in no time and the other ones will never be able to take the evolution title cause when like KOG holds it i dont see you winning from him.
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm

it was just an example. i wasnt saying it would have to have those two tittles in it it could be any two champions as long as they are on opposite shows.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

hey guys... Sorry that i have been away for 2 days - busy - How about... Livewires top title vs Main show's top title!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed splitting into two rosters ????   Fed splitting into two rosters ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed splitting into two rosters ????
Page 1 of 1