X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should we split into two rosters

Go down 
+4
marabuntha
Troy Hansen Jr.
falahid
Septic
8 posters

Big Roster Question should we Split
YES
should we split into two rosters Vote_lcap73%should we split into two rosters Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
NO
should we split into two rosters Vote_lcap18%should we split into two rosters Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
NOT SURE
should we split into two rosters Vote_lcap9%should we split into two rosters Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

should we split into two rosters Empty
PostSubject: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 pm

I think this is a good idea

what I would like to do is write everybodys names onto bits of paper seperate them into three groups 0-20000, 20000-30000 and 30000-40000 and then pick out one of each for tuesday night and then the same for saturday morning and so on and so on untill there are no more left

then we will have our two rosters Tuesday Night Delight and Live wire

this Poll will remain open untill sunday night then the decision will be made
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:25 pm

yeh one prob i got 30k+ so i will be fighting the big guys in here not really fair you know.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah, I think so...
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am

I agree Septic.

It will make everything exciting again.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:02 am

I would vote fer an "invasion angle"....lol

But there are +'s and -'s to splitting into 2 rosters ( have had alittle experience dealing with it)

On the minus side of it (Now this is based solely on my experience with it)
1. You will have one roster on the "Major "show and one on the "Minor "show.. One makes more money than the other.Luckily for me no one ever complained about it,seeing how I was in charge of the Minor show, and It was generally a better show than the major one , entertainment wise.

2. One roster may get more of the Rp'ers than the other, not a real big deal if there are alot of rpers on board,but my minor show was more exciting because I had most of the rpers .

3. PPL may think they ought to be on the Major show because of thier lvl.. Granted the Major show pays more and maybe should have all the high lvl guys on it, but makes for quite an unbalanced federation.One show makes a killing while the other struggles From a Fant point of view. The way I solved this was during our Draft , I left the Boss have the top 5 ppl on the fed roster , and I got my choice of 5 I wanted to keep (bear in mind we had a season under our belts of having all the high guys on one roster and all the low ppl on the minor show).. This helped out the Minor show from a monatary standpoint and really didnt affect the major show a whole lot.

ON THE PLUS SIDE..
1. I fouond that keeping track of ppl s contractual apperances are alot easier this way..Instead of looking at all 50 ppls appearnces when booking a match , ya just concern yerself about the 25 on yer roster. I almost got about 95% of everyone contracts satisfied.
2. Alot easier to focus on storylines and keep characters associated with the shows. anyone would say Masked Gecko, most ppl in the fed would say , "OH Fridays main guy"

3. Shows I believe would be easier to churn out and produce as I am finding out..Nothing like being one guy trying to do a show.It is possible , but I found out , after 4 seasons ,ya can get burned out..This season is much better as I have 3 vgms working on Mondays show , and 3 other ones that work on Fridays show. That way there is a whole week that the groups can prepare for it without the distractions of getting ready to prepare for another show with totaly different storylines.
4. I beleive to more ppl ya get involved, the more they stay inteested and the more they start to care on what happens to the federation..

Allrighty i better stop now , feels like i am writing a book , sorry for interupting or anything , i just thought i would let ya know my experiences with it, if done right it is alot of fun..Smile
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:14 am

How qabout we do something every season for the brands. At the end of 3 months, we have a draft just like WWE.
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:51 am

Good idea that should mix things up and like wwe we could have cross brand matchs to deside who gets the draft pic and have a slightly longer show.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 am

Thanks for all of that masked gechko... i am sure that will help us... if Livewire isn't really turning out well what we could do is use the Heat/Raw thing.... RAw as in major and heat as minor... there are matches and Rp in livewire but along with that we show recordings of brilliant matches on the major show just before it!... we just copy the entire HTML page and Paste the HTML stufff on teh empty piece (segment) and we show it like a recording it will have all pictures we added and everything!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:00 pm

we could do a

From the Vault

or a

X-RW rebound

thats a brilliant idea we could do it every show (the main event from the previous weeks show )
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Do you reckon we should get a new set of commentators?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:29 pm

when we split it wouldnt hurt to have two different comentators for each show
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes but unlike JT and Spanky these 2 should get along!... when we have a PPV (last show of the season) We could mix the 2 brands and all 4 commentators will be together... but when i think about it... if they are the same as JT and SPanky then when they mix together it can be 2 vs 2 not 3 vs 1
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:23 pm

OK the next question then about spliting into 2 rosters is do ya have the rp and manpower to do it.From what I have read is basically 1 show is has all the rp and the other is just thrown together then?
Lets see if i can get this brought up where is that link..
http://sanitoriumarena.myfreeforum.org/

That is the DWS board.There ya can see how we have the things broken down to make it easier for ppl working on the shows to find the rp and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we split into two rosters   should we split into two rosters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should we split into two rosters
Page 1 of 1