X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxic FreaKs out !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

Toxic FreaKs out ! Empty
PostSubject: Toxic FreaKs out !   Toxic FreaKs out ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:52 am

The Toxic Avenger enters the GMs Office with massive Anger in his Face....

T:"This Match yesterday ... it was not regular at all ... I request a rematch for the evolution title .... for my title !!!"

with those words he storms out of the office ... the only thing you can understand is "where is that f***in saphire b***h...?"
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

Toxic FreaKs out ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic FreaKs out !   Toxic FreaKs out ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Septic is sitting behind his desk, but wasn't really paying any attention to what the Toxic Avenger was screaming about.

Septic : Yeah Yeah, later man. Something just came up ...

On the desk there is a torn open brown envelope, with on it : I thought this might interest you ... signed ... a very concerned member of the roster.

In the envelope was a surveillance tape ... Septic puts the tape in the player and watches the screen....

Yappel is walking down the corridor, whistling the latest hit of Britney Spears. Suddenly he stops whistling.

Y : Huh? Sorry, didn't see you there, my fault.
Hey man, I said i was sorry, leave me alone will ya, I'm minding my own business!
Whatta hell ... come on man. Don't do this ...

Yappel gets hit in the skull by a sledgehammer and falls to the ground, bleeding big time from the head. The camera turns its position.

Marabuntha is standing there with a huge smile on his face.

MARA : Oups ... I did it again. WOAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Septic is shocked ... even though he knows what that freak is capable of. He reaches for his head, feeling a migraine attack is coming up ...
Back to top Go down

Toxic FreaKs out !
Page 1 of 1