X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Livewire/final show of the season?

Go down 
+3
Troy Hansen Jr.
J the A
Justin Case
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Next Livewire/final show of the season? Empty
PostSubject: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 am

Uhm... do to the fact it's Thurs... are there matches or plans for it? Isn't this the season finale???
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 am

There's been some hype with my tag team(Wrestling Prophecys) and The Darkness that we can have a tag team match for the title or someting to settle things.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 pm

I'm not sure how far they are with it, but, I've been told it will be explosive, so they are already working towards it.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:37 pm

i think i might be involved with muerte... the RETURN OF MTX might be on saturday!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:38 pm

I dont want to panic anyone but i was told that MTX was gonna put together the final show of the season there is currently nothing on the card ???? and i haven't heard anything from MTX or destiny for ages if i haven't heard anything by friday im gonna have to literally throw somthing together i'll try and use the stars as much as poss i have some ideas already but i dont want to step on MTX's toes as he might be back ??????
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:56 pm

Well, you can always prepare something, Septic. And when MTX makes it back, if he's prepared and has a show, then just save the matches you've set up for later Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm

they havent been online for 5DAYS!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Tatum hasn't been around neither has Titanictus, Angels wrath and what the hell happened to Chuck Norris ????

i dunno whats happening
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 pm

?? theres only like 6 active people left !
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:30 am

If they aren't back... uhm... Septic... think you might be able to save us? LOL
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 pm

desstinys online now!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:20 am

There's no show posted still uhm... it's midnight your guy's time... that doesn't bode well.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:21 am

hey guys i have quite litterally put some stuff together especially with the help of Troy now some body put some matches on the card andi dont know who but i think i may of fucked up the story line a little but if nobody tells me anything then what am i suposed to do right ???

now from last week they said tomorrows show was on at a later time so i dont know weather to leave it until the morning to confirm it

look another thing Im doing my best not to get arsey because i really do hope nothing has happened to mtx and dm in real life i know they are pals in the real world they live near each other and mtx has been in canada so i do hope they are ok
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:07 pm

so i'm sorry i didn't have much time to do anything but what does everyone think of the show i did like the inclusion of the referees and I'm likeing April and May already

i had more of a fidel to try and add entrance music but i just cant work it out , it doesn't help that the page were you add the matches is in spanish or something and you cant just cut and past a you tube video.....

what does everyone think of the live wire tune i found i thought it was good?? does anyone have anything better???

Next Livewire/final show of the season? Bposte19

and if we can all try and get our avatars a little smaller that would be good too

in the show it looked good putting the wrestlers next to each other what do you think???
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:34 pm

The original game was Italian so that's probably what that language is :thumbs up: (we need that button)

The show was pretty good considering the circumstances. A bit harsh and dissapointing that you were left in the lurch to be honest, but, as you say something bad could have happened so I won't criticize them yet. What was that the security guard thing all about? Are they the people that won't get their contracts renewed?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:14 pm

see thats the thing the Opening and the first four matches were on there including this security gaurd thing I went in and added pictures and stuff and then i put together the other matches and left them to be confirmed yesterday evening there was still no sign so i had little choice but to confirm my matches and confirm the show which is why it sort of goes destiny and security team to Septic about half way through ????

what did you think of the refs and all that???
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Refs are good, but, like with rest of pictures, a few could do with being smaller... Destiny didn't tell you what thatwas about then. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Mtx and Destiny had an rp storyline all set out in advance for while he was away in case it went tits up but then Destiny and I came up with somthing with Justin Case , Kog , Storm crash, Marabuntha and yourself and the whole hench men idle thing we were gonna create stables with me as face him as heel he was gonna be winning and then BAM the return of MTX and the good guys win in the end and then .................

first my computer went to shit and i had to put it in to be fixed and i was out for a week and a half in the mean time i used a friends computer for a couple of days i used the one in the library that cost a fortune

during that time Destiny was offline for a while, i dont know what happened

all this cloud stuff started appearing from no where

we all get a pm about rp from destiny using MTX's loggin

My last message from Destiny (well his mate actually, to say he was offline) was Sun 20th
my last message from MTX was o Mon 21st July at 1205am

and nothing since then..............

we have had 4 shows since then some matches have been appearing that i have had no idea about , on tuesdays main show when it seemed to be just non participants the whole show was done and confirmed before i got to it i was left to fill in all the pics and add some rp ( which is why Evil Devil was in a match and then was returning from injury a bit later (Oh crap i still owe kog a spot prize) I just got sent some stuff from him and then added it without really thinking ) this week i added the two tag matches my match and your rp (interview and Match) the people inthe matches i put inseem to be the only ones left who post regulaly)

Last edited by Septic on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:10 pm

It doesn't bode well for us... inactive GMs have been a reason alot of other feds have folded... and it makes me worried about all of that. They'll fold up a fed fast lately.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:24 pm

try and save as much as you can and if the worst does happen and we do close then I'll aply to start my own and i'll hunt you all down and invite you all again , which i would hope anyone of you would do for me.

and remember last one to leave PLEASE TURN OUT THE LIGHTS

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:31 pm

I suppose we should be sorta great full that they have only just disappeared, the season's finished for a while now, so we can kinda relax about it. If they had disappeared at the beginning of a season, we'd almost certainly have been closed by now (i.e. if Septic hadn't been made a VGM) The hope that they come back soon is near the top of X-R-W's to do list. If there's no sign soon I'll have to perform a military coup Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:54 pm

No military coups yet...

And long live X-R-W.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:18 pm

Aslong as there are people active i don't think we need to fear anything.but i could be wrong though.I certainly hope that x-rw can keep existing(srry for alot of the wrong spelling lol) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 am

hey you guys dont panic I can still do shows and stuff its just i cant renew contracts and recruit so if the numbers go down we are pretty screwed
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm

i just got to say that my contract allready has been expired and nothing happened...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Livewire/final show of the season?   Next Livewire/final show of the season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Livewire/final show of the season?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next