X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Championship Success/Aftermath Major show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Empty
PostSubject: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:53 pm

*Troy Hansen hops and skips into the lounge, fully taken over by the joys of life; namely championship gold. He sits in his usual spot and starts to mutter to himself*

TH: Oh man I feel great, not only did I win the title, I tricked everyone, I really am a good actor. I even got cheered, well, sort of.

*Troy Hansen looks around the lounge to see if there is anyone to gloat to, but, the lounge is unusually empty...*
Back to top Go down
blue bamboo

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 am

yeah yeah yeah, good job you won the title but now you just added a big target to your back
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 am

Sepyic strolls in content that his first show as New VGM has gone so well

"so that went really well"

Handsome " your telling me"

Septic " yeah , i didn't really fancy my chances much against Marabuntha but you pah youre easy pickings my friend easy pickings but............ right now ive got bigger fish to fry and i mean freakin fry , has anyone seen that little snake G-Spot y im gonna........ you Blue Bamboo you wouldn't be sitting there so smug if i'd won the rumble and we both know that "

Blue Bamboo " you cheecky bugger"

Septic buys everyone a drink and they all laugh at what could of been
Back to top Go down
blue bamboo

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:05 pm

i am happy i got out of that one with my belt. I had a rough night but at the end of the day all that matter is who has the gold.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 pm

*walks in and looks around, over-hearing Bamboo*

Well, your goal isn't to survive, it's to give every ounce of life out there for the fans...

I think your next goal is to be working to get that title back though, right? Train hard, eat right, and who knows, maybe next time you'll kick HIS ass?
Back to top Go down
blue bamboo

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:18 am

first of all i think each and every one of us put on one hell of a show for the fans and second of all i still got the belt. g-man couldn't fight fair so he got what he deserved
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm

Oh, I whole-heartedly agree. It was an excellent show. We make the people crave more, and we can always take it to the next level for them.

And yes, I do think you need to train harder. Other-wise some little guy in the roster might make a name for himself by stripping you of the title.

But best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
blue bamboo

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 am

was that a threat? i think you might just e a little jealous cause you don't have one of these. you want to see who needs to train harder. let's settle this in the ring
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:06 pm

I'd be honored to prove myself in the ring against you... however, fates seem to think other-wise.

And I don't threaten. When the fans feel it's time for me to go after a title, I will. Until then, I have no interest in them.

((Actually, my card for people to battle is getting fuller by the day... I'd personally love a shot at the title, but I'm too high for the Evolution and way too low for the extreme... sigh... darn mid-carding sometimes... LOL))
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 pm

i would not count on it that your belt is safe blue bamboo,cause i am coming for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Championship Success/Aftermath Major show   Championship Success/Aftermath Major show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Championship Success/Aftermath Major show
Page 1 of 1