X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 8th show The big Return

Go down 
+3
Troy Hansen Jr.
Justin Case
Septic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

July 8th show The big Return Empty
PostSubject: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:26 pm

What a freakin great show

Well done too everyone who took part and submitted segments

i particularly enjoyed the Rumble Match............

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm

I'm sure it was great...

Can't check it yet though since I'm at work...

Boo work...

Onto the next great show!!! More fans, more money... more POWER... Smile
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 pm

'Twas indeed great, more so because I'm now the champion. Ohhh yeah baby! cheers

I have to add though, what's gonna happen to the second tag match, as it ended in a draw didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Uber show! Great way to start the season!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:04 am

what do you meen Handsome????
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 am

Okay, finally got to rad the show... whoot! Wait... what? WHAT?!?!!?

GMan? Really? Bah, boo... LOL.

Seriously, awesome matches... hmm, now I gotta figure out who I'm battling on Sat... hmm... decisions decisions...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:06 pm

They were part of the tag tournament and the winner of the first tag was supposed to face the winner of the second- a la a tournament. We've got those shiny tag titles now remember. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Uhm... I don't think it would be fair of you, Troy, to claim you have the tag titles automatically because the other match ended in a draw... Smile

Matter of factly... I think a Triple-threat tag match would be the best way to determine this... MUHAHAHA...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:51 pm

MTX hasn't announced the tag tournament just yet Troy

your tag was determin your rematch

the other match was a set up for the extrme title
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:07 pm

But this was on the beginning of our match:

MTX and Marabuntha enter the ring.

MTX: "Wait, wait, wait, wait!!!"

Marabuntha looks angry and infuriated, MTX is handed a Microphone..

MTX: "I'm sorry, I must let the fans hear this.. As of now, this match has been upgraded, the winners of this match will face the winners of XCT VS BIOHAZARD Next week and we will have the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS DETERMINED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Troy Hansen Jr. wrote:
But this was on the beginning of our match:

MTX and Marabuntha enter the ring.

MTX: "Wait, wait, wait, wait!!!"

Marabuntha looks angry and infuriated, MTX is handed a Microphone..

MTX: "I'm sorry, I must let the fans hear this.. As of now, this match has been upgraded, the winners of this match will face the winners of XCT VS BIOHAZARD Next week and we will have the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS DETERMINED!!!"

So you admit it's next week the title is determined!! MUHAHAH. You said it yourself.. you're NOT the title holders yet.

Besides, you holding both titles along with the GM? Nah... fixed, rigged, bugged... and since the other match was a draw... I think it's only fair that they rematch, or triple-threat tag team... which would be fairly fun... maybe even a triple threat tag team match and a LADDER match at that!!! TLC, anyone???

X-RW!!!! X-RW!!!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Both matches were a draw ...

But the ref was drunk enough during the other tagteam semi that he forgot to make a decision.

Or maybe, like Justin just said, the ref in our match was bribed Mad
Now, if the match would have went on, we'd have lost anyway.

Too bad those draws can't be shut off in the shows. Maybe in the future the end could be edited when a draw occurs.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Wah, I never said we were champions... BuuuT, as there was no judge decision, we could blag the titles anyway. Twisted Evil

It's a shame the GMs don't get more controls over matches, this would give each show more individuality, i.e. time limits, no rope breaks etc. That would be good, don't you think? (Obviously six sides, four sides would be a redundant function tongue )
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm

marabuntha wrote:
Both matches were a draw ...

But the ref was drunk enough during the other tagteam semi that he forgot to make a decision.

Or maybe, like Justin just said, the ref in our match was bribed Mad
Now, if the match would have went on, we'd have lost anyway.

Too bad those draws can't be shut off in the shows. Maybe in the future the end could be edited when a draw occurs.

[color=red]BTW marabuntha ... You Can Edit the end of a match because 1 in my old old fed the admistrator done it then in my old fed i done it myself!
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Well XCT won the match... it said so at the end... its hidden but its there.. so im going to put them through.. as they would have been the ones who would have won on a judges decision

So Tuesday it will be

The Nexus
vs
XCT!!!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm

Oh, okay, look forward to that then folks!. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 8th show The big Return   July 8th show The big Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 8th show The big Return
Page 1 of 1