X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Septic leaves for further treatment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Septic leaves for further treatment Empty
PostSubject: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:45 pm

A blacked out Private Ambulance screeches into the parking lot two paramedics leep out wearing white coats and run into the building , moments later they're back with what apears like Septic on a trolley his wounds dressed looking worse for wear he is acompanied by Stella

Just as he is being loaded in the back he comes too and screams " the Demons, the demons are coming for me I must destroy all Demonssssssssss"

Stella takes out a syringe and injects Septic " My god its worse than i thought " she says Septic passes out "Hurry get him in the ambulance" the two men load him in the back Stella gets in, the two men jump in the front and the Private Ambulance screeches out of the lot.

Have We Seen The Last Of Septic ???
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 pm

Marabuntha just stepped out of a cab, and almost get ran over by the ambulance.
In a blast of fury, he throws some heavy rocks at the ambulance, but he only manages to hit it once.

As he walk over the parking lot he hears some one moaning in pain. Cautious he looks around, between all the parked cars. Finally he finds a bleeding Skiellor, lying on tis back in his own blood.

I can't turn away for one minute and you get yourself beat up again ...

Marabuntha kneels down to see how much damage is done, as he finds a businesscard ... Troy Hansen Jr ...

He lifts Skiellor on his shoulder and starts walking towards the infirmery.

(OOC it just came to my attention that we really must have a very unsafe parking lot people! )
Back to top Go down
Evil Devil

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:08 pm

(OOC cos our security guy always fall into sleep during his duty... lol! lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 pm

(OCC yup yup it is good that the parking lot has security cameras ... when i think about a security guard sleeping on a job the name tom pop out and that is what i called him simple name for a simple guy)
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:30 pm

OOC: Heh, it is really funny when you think about it. Does seem to be an unsafe place in most real federations as well. Hmm, where will both these storylines go next? Is it the end of Septic? Is it the start of a new era? I've just realised I'm supposed to be going face and I have just attacked someone... affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:35 pm

(OOC And we are all going a lot OOC in the No-OOC places ... This is madness people ... MADNESS I TELL YOU ALL!) lol!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:13 pm

*Troy Hansen comes back into the car park, mumbling to himself.*

TH: Hmm, he may well guess it was me, but lets just make it a little more difficult for him.

*Troy Hansen walks over to the security booth where, as usual Tom is asleep. He takes the tape from today, and replaces it with one from several days prior, before pressing record again. Tom wakes up having heard Hansen and is at first startled.*

Tom: HEY! What are you doing in here? What's that in you're hand? Woah, look at the blood everywhere, what has been going on in here.

TH: OH, umm, well there's been another attack, and the boss requested the tape, so I'm getting it for him.

Tom: Oh, weeell you better be telling the truth BOY.

TH: Don't worry I am. And, just so you know the rumour going around is that you're the attackers next target..

*Hansen walks out with a smirk on his face and with the tape, leaving Tom scared witless. This time he really will battle to keep his eyes open..*

TH: Right time to get Marabuntha.

(( OOC -- OMG I'm doing it again, just wanted to say, I'm thinking of introducing a barrel of ant killing powder for the trick on Marabuntha. It would be more comedy, and therefore more face-like.))
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Tom's shift is finally over. He slept almost the whole day, so he's very awake to begin his other job as a male stripper in some dark bar.

He first doublechecks if there isn't anybody in the parkinglot ... No one is there, he runs towards his car, opens the door and jumps in it ... closing. Safe ...

Tom laughs like a maniac ... and starts to drive off. Just behind the corner he has to stop for a red light. Some girls ride by on skeelers, and he honks a few time. They look back and wave. But suddenly, their faces turn like they have just seen a ghost ...

Marabuntha pops up in the car behind the drivers seat, slamming Toms head several times against the stearingwheel, until the frontwindow is splattered full with blood. Unconscious his head pushes in the button to honk ...

Marabuntha steps out of the car as if nothing happened.

Sleep tight Tommy boy ... You should have kept your eyes open ...

He leaves the scene ...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:11 am

((((Ooooooo your a nasty buger)))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septic leaves for further treatment   Septic leaves for further treatment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septic leaves for further treatment
Page 1 of 1