X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Apology From Septic

Go down 
+2
falahid
Septic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

An Apology From Septic Empty
PostSubject: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Guys

The time for the main show has come to pass and alass the show was not posted in time .

The truth is this and I shall probably get bumped because of this but here goes , you need to know

MTX sent me a message last Monday to say he would be back today and to leave the show entirely to him it would be his big comeback and I was not to worry , he has completed half the show and from what I read it was very good but there was still 5 matches to do and I was not informed as to were the story line was going so I hope you can forgive me but I did as I was told , I didn't worry and I did not interfear

Now I hope that you guys Know me by now and know I would not intensionally let you or the show down I was merely following orders from the boss

If you do feel let down then for my part please accept my appologys and I hope we can move on from this and still become one of the best rosters in the game

I am sure that MTX has a very good explanation for this and like you I shall be very interested in reading it when he does return
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:18 pm

i guess i cant blame you,but i would like to know what MTX has to say about this.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:37 pm

I don't think it's Septic's fault at all. Do you reckon we'll be shut down now or what?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:40 pm

to be honest I really don't know
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 am

Too bad ... hope there won't be consequenses now.

No one's blaming you septic.
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 am

So Septic do we put the card on Saturday or what.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 am

Saturday is all go
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Guys is no big deal if you miss a show on my old feds it happened sometimes becuase of some different reasons and its all cool... We dont get shutdown or anything all the shows have bad days lol and this our first! so that shows its been very good and organized before... and septic i dont even think you needed to give an explanation everyone SHOULD be ok about it... maybe MTX had something urgent to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apology From Septic   An Apology From Septic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Apology From Septic
Page 1 of 1