X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin's return...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Justin's return... Empty
PostSubject: Justin's return...   Justin's return... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 pm

*Jane shakes her head, looking in dismay at him* Well, they've cleared you to compete, but I'm not exactly sure you should attempt it.

*Justin smiles* Hey, you should know by now we professional competitors are hard-headed and stubborn as all hell.

*Jane smirks* You? Stubborn? Not a chance... would you also please stop inviting people to check up on you? I don't know how many kids and single mothers I've had to kick out of here.

*Justin's eyes play a devilish tune as he leans into her* Aww... you weren't jealous, were you?

*Jane smacks him on the face* Are you kidding? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?

*Justin appears hurt, more emotionally that phycially* Aww... you didn't have to insult me, you know.

*Jane laughs, then shakes her head, pointing toward the door* Just... just go. The last thing I need is for you to be lying around because of a bruised ego.

*Justin smiles, and walks toward the door* Take care then... I'm off to win a title.
Back to top Go down

Justin's return...
Page 1 of 1