X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels WRATH `s demand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

Angels WRATH `s demand Empty
PostSubject: Angels WRATH `s demand   Angels WRATH `s demand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Angels WRATH is heading towards the office as he bumps into the acting VGM Destinys Messenger

Hell, good to see you round here. You seem to be one of the few guys that know how this bunch of sinners has to be taken care of. I ask you, no, i demand a time to give the world a little forecast on what it will be when my master will rule again.

Angels WRATH is standing in front of Destinys Messenger, a mad, wild expression on his face, ready to take somebody out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH `s demand   Angels WRATH `s demand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 pm

OOC: ( it would be an MTX thing, and a funny thing, to now put Wrath in a 2vs.1 or a 3vs.1 handicap match... cheers cheers )
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH `s demand   Angels WRATH `s demand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:06 pm

"Hmmm.. well i'm glad you came and asked me this and not MTX... I shall grant you the time.... Tuesday.... Let me know of your plans by midnight tonight.. and if sufficent you shall be granted the time you wish"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH `s demand   Angels WRATH `s demand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels WRATH `s demand
Page 1 of 1