X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels Audience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 am

As the lights in the audience turn off, thunderous sound fulfills the room. Fog wafts from within the ring, illuminated by green lights. Angels WRATH`s Clip is airing on the Tron, going along with a spark shower from its edges. As everyone is looking up the ramp,4 bright white Spots enlighten the Ring, where Angels WRATh is already sitting on his throne. He raises his hand, and dozens of candles around him are catching fire.

He slowly stands up, throwing a killing glance at the attendence and up to the curtain, as if he is waiting for someone.

"Yes, right, people of (specific town). you witness the second edition of Angels Audience... " he says in his dark, melodic voice.
"and not only that, but tonight i have a very special guest for you."

Last weeks open challenge and the answer from VGM Destinys Messenger are shown, stopping at a close up of the VGM himself.

"Right, just a little recap from last weeks show. You may remember the sick bast*** Destinys betraying me and some others just more than once. Thats why i invited the only person that knows exactly what he was thinking about the incident. All of you, stand up and show your respect to the one, the only, the vanguard of the GREAT OLD ONES... Ladies an Gentlemen, here is..."

Angels WRATH points up the ramp, lifting his hand the very last second...

"... ANGELS WRATH!!!!"

Loud boo`s come from the attendence, some of them even throw their cups ringside. Angels WRATH points at one of the trouble-makers, getting him removed from the show by the security.

"Honestly, it doesnt matter what you sinners think about me or my mission. I dont give a rats ass, as every single one of you will follow the trash that calls itself wrestlers in here. Believe or go down, it`s your choice! And now, keep your mouths shut and listen to hat i have to say. The last weeks i`ve been a very kind person, trying to act peaceful and give those guys in the back a chance to regret and convert to the army of CHTULHU. But believe me... "

Angels WRATH starts to raise his voice to be heard.

"these times are finally over. I came back from my masters and now my one and only intention is to destroy what is no longer worth living! Will it be the son of a vending machine that tried to bring me down last week or every other unworthy existence, no more mercy will be shown."

Angels WRATH is climbing up the top rope, screaming his words in wild anger.

"I will come over you like a taifun, released directly from R'lyeh to zero you out if you dont join CHTULHU!"

His words are not quite trailed off when he starts walking up to the back.

"I pity you, roster of X-RW and i pity the one standing behind this curtain, as he will feel the power of Angels WRATH!"

He brushes the curtain aside, stumbling backwards as his face makes contact with Stormcrashes (or just any other free Wrestler) fist.
Big punches are coming down on the host of the show, knocking him almost unconscious. (Wrestler) grabs Angels WRATH and finally pushes
him over the edge, down on the canvas where he stays, not moving. The Crowd cheers in ecstasy, as (Wrestler) leaves.

The camera zooms in on Angels face as he suddenly awakes, revealing an unholy glow in his eyes.

(OOC: i think Titanictus idea of posting his show segment in here is great, so i ll start with my second edition of Angels Audience too... This time, because of the lack of time with no guest but me... next week, i will try to interview ome of you guys again.)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm

(OCC good promo will be glad to be part of it )
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm

great prom

i think you and titanictus should talk about alternating shows like you do yours on a tuesday and he does his on saturday for instance, could set up a good feud between you and him
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm

that was the original Idea... one of our segments on each show... dunno if it will work out today as i was a little late last night.
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 pm

sounds great, because I can't keep up with segments everyday ^^
I can schedule my Chowdowns to the saturday shows, no worries.
I have something interesting brewing for the next one. I'll try to see if it's feasible and post it asap.

(good audience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angels Audience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels Audience   Angels Audience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels Audience
Page 1 of 1