X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Empty
PostSubject: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 pm

The Gym:
Stormcrash is working out wildly on the bag when Justin Case comes in
and says "Hey Stormy looking forward to our match tonight with Septic and Toxic Avenger man im pumped we'll show those two freaks"
Stormcrash pauses for a moment and turns to Justin Case " look i never asked for your help and i certainly dont want it , i'll take care of those to punks myself if i have too you just stay out of my way" then he continues wailing on the bag.
Justin Case looking forlorne at his kurt reply says " well youve got my help tonight whether you want it or not , it'll be a great match for the fans" he turns to walk out.
"One more thing" (without stoping smashing the bag) Stormcrash says " you ever call me Stormy again and i will break you in half"
Justin sighs and leaves the Gym.

The Parking lot:
Septic and Stella get out of their cab and bump into Toxic Avenger
Septic " thanks for the save last week pal he nearly had me, im really looking forward to this Match"
Toxic Avenger " don't mention it bro, but i know what you mean i'm really pumped for this ive got the final of the Evolution title belt tournament on Saturday and i feel like i cant be beat right now"
They walk confidently into the arena

The Match:
just before the Match Justin Case offers his hand to Stormcrash " lets give the fans what they want , A good show"
Stomcrash shakes his hand "just remember keep outta my way"

JT - here we go ive been looking forward to this since Saturday this should be an aw inspiring match up

The Bell Rings and the match begins.

part way through the Match g-man runs out and cracks Septic (for the G-spot thing)
Chris Tatum runs out and G-man and Chris Tatum fight all over the arena.

During the match Stormcrash and Justin Case are taging themselves in at evey operatunity and not working together at all while Septic and Toxic Avenger are working like a coesive team.

The end of the Match:
Finally Stormcrash and Justin Case pull off a double team as Stormcrash tags in Justin and the power knocks Septic out of the ring, Toxic Avenger gets the tag as Septic falls out of the ring, Stormcrash follows Septic out of the ring and starts leathering him on the arena floor he picks him up and (using his finishing move) slams him right through the announcers table Scattering the announcers.
whilst this is happening Toxic Avenger is getting the better of Justin Case and hits him with his big finisher and scores the pin Stormcrash cannot make the save in time, biohazards new music hits and Toxic Avenger picks Septic up to celebrate the win.
Stormcrash standing over Justin Case in the centre of the ring hands on his hips shaking his head, Justin Case puts up a hand to be helped up and Stormcrash helps him only to knock him down and start smashing the granny outta him as Toxic Avenger is helping Septic up the ramp and sees this vicious beating on the tron he puts Septic down and grabs a chair chasing Stormcrash into the crowd,
who are screaming Biohazard/ X-RW
JT OMG everybody i can see a great future for this new tag team, what were they called again.
other guy(sorry) "Biohazard"
JT ah yes great name Biohazard
other guy "you Moron"
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 am

It's great but i need to be messaged all of your finishing moves.. so that i can put them in the show.... as i do not know what the text is for your new finsiher Toxic.. or anyone else for that matter
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 am

this is great septic the best one great job
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm

what new finisher ???
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Heya, Septic... I've got no problem with it... but could you do me a favor? I need to be put out of action for the next couple weeks... so have me taken out on a stretcher Smile

I'm in the process of moving my family and I to my new job in South Carolina, so I'll be pretty much off the game for a bit while I'm out of action.

This will enable an opportunity for the rivalry to keep growing... or possibly switch to Stormy :-P Hah hah. Smile
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 pm

JT OMG Justin Case isn't moving somebody call the paramedic down here right now. The medical team make their way down to ring side and put Justin in the Stretcher.
JT to be honest folks i think thats the last we'll see of Justin Case for a while Stormcrash really did a number on him Lucky Toxic Avenger came back or more than likely Justin Case would be in a morgue right now.

(hows that?)

( Toxic Avenger i think a mix up with the line your big finisher and Biohazards new music Either way pick the finisher you want before you pin Justin and pm Destiy with the details)

(Thanks Stormcrash you should pick the finisher you wanna drill me through the announcers table with and send the details to Destiny)
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:56 am

Good deal, that'll work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show   Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Launch of Biohazard, Tuesdays show
Page 1 of 1