X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mad Chris Tatum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 pm

The camera's show an irrate Chris Tatum striding across the parking lot. He picks up a piece of steel tubing resting against a rigging and continues over to the bay marked VGM : Destinys Messenger. He begins to smash the supercar parked in it. he breaks the headlights and windscreen and dents just about every panel in it. He then pulls a note out from his trouser pocket and leaves it on the dashboard. It reads

I told you, piss me off and face the consequences. So you have a boy to back you up and attack a knackered man. Well I have a big man watching my back now. I dont give a rats ass what you thinking I dont care about getting into your head. I am just going to bust it wide open. WHAT? I here you say. Im gonna make you regret the day you ever heard the name Chris Tatum. Get ready because im gonna cook up a stew!!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: A good cleaning ...   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:33 pm

20 meters further Marabuntha is busy polishing and cleaning a motorbike, making it all nice and shiny. Marabuntha seems to be in a good mood, enjoying the nice weather and he's also a little amused with that little guy getting all sweaty, "trying" to smash a car.

When finished cleaning, he places a sign on the Yamaha saying : FOR SALE ...
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 pm

An hour later some guy from the technical team, comes out and asks about the motorbike.
Marabuntha and the guy negociate for nine straight minutes, and come to an agreement.
It seems like the bike is sold! The cameraguy is grinning, cause he did a real bargain there.
Marabuntha hands over the keys. Payment will follow...

The new owner rides away with his newly bought Yamaha R6 ...

Marabuntha laughs ... That guy is going on a 2 month trip over Europe ...
G-man378 will not be happy at all, when he comes looking for his bike.
I owe sk1ellor one for this ...

Marabuntha leaves the parking lot singin' and dancin'.
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Titanictus exits the building and enters the parking lot whistling and zipping up his jacket... he's about to put his helmet when he reaches the empty space where his Yamaha was parked...

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Titanictus looks around...

"This better be someone's stupid idea of a practical joke..."

Titanictus head to the security's guard post...
He sighs as he sees the security guard sleeping inside.

Titanictus hits the glass window with his helmet. *BANG*
"Good morning!"
The security guard jumps up from his chair as he wakes up...
"Alright, mate. My bike was just stolen. Check the freaking security tapes so we can find out who it is..."

After a while arguing wether or not Titanictus can see the tapes and some choke holds later, the guard plays back the tapes and Titanictus sees Marabuntha selling his bike.

"What the? I DIDN'T have a beef with that cretin..."
Titanictus dials a number on his cellphone...
"Eduardo? ...yeah... Titanictus here... hmm, hmm. not good, mate. Not good. But I'll be better. I'm issuing some orders to you guys right now... You know the ant wrestler? Marabuntha, yeah... I need you to give him the "SPECIAL" food everytime he's at the cafeteria... Right. Thanks, mate. Cheers!"

Titanictus grins to himself, "my bike was stolen, but that guy will have some fast, effective... relief."
Titanictus calls for a cab and heads to the closest Yamaha dealership.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 pm

After spending hours on the loo, Marabuntha comes out to the parking lot taking a breathe ... Just as he comes out, he sees G-man678 take off with his bike.

Marabuntha : Oh-oooooooh ...

Driving by G-man honks a few time to taunt him ... And it works as a furious Marabuntha starts to pound his own head to the a steel container. Marabuntha goes back inside looking for Skiellor ...

Last edited by marabuntha on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 am

MARABUNTHA what have you done man ur supposed to get rid of G-MANs bike dude what the hell come on next time his bike is in here we will destroy it.

G-man pulls back into the parking lot with a cheese straw in his hand from heidies. he is so busy munching that he doesnt realise that marabuntha and skiellor are conversing in the corner.

g-man exits the parking lot.

skiellor and marabuntha walk towards G-mans bike and start to smash it up they rip off the handle bars and seat then start to remove the engine from its case.

G-man reenters the parking lot talking to himself 'i want another one of those'

skiellor and marabuntha scramble out of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:49 am

nice bike g-spot man Ha Ha Ha, looks like you and your pimp both need a RIDE home Ha Ha Ha

says septic as his cab speeds off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A mad Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mad Chris Tatum   A mad Chris Tatum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mad Chris Tatum
Page 1 of 1