X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum Empty
PostSubject: NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum   NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:30 am

This is the new topic of our feud because the other one was confusing and yeah...

DEATH4mv passes by Chris Tatum in the gym.

"Hmmph, why even try to strengthen your weak muscles? Its not like you...*MORTAL* can defeat anyone of the likes of me, The Devourer from Hades, The Grim Reaper, DEATH!"

Chris Tatum hears what Death4mv is saying, stops, and puts a hand on his chest and starts laughing loudly!!

Chris: Oh jeez! please no more your killing me.

Chris Tatum abruptly stops laughing and goes nose to nose with DEATH4mv

Chris : Listen up good. you wanna tangle with Tatum thats fine by me. you bring your srawny ass to the ring and I'll let my skills do the talking.

With that Chris continues past DEATH4mv to the gym to warm up for his match.

OOC: Please put us in a match this upcoming show and edit it so Chris Tatum goes overboard and powerbombs me through barb-wire flaming table and i go to the emergency room and don't come back for a few weeks
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum   NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:31 pm

DEATH4mv passes by Chris Tatum outside the gym.

Death: " You! How dare you stay standing after you put me out of the title rumble, bow down to me and grovel!! You fluked putting me over the rope. Its not like you..."MORTAL" can defeat anyone of the likes of me, The Devourer from Hades, The Grim Reaper, DEATH!"

Chris Tatum hears what Death4mv is saying, stops, and puts a hand on his chest and starts laughing loudly!!

Chris: "Oh jeez! please, no more, your killing me."

Chris Tatum abruptly stops laughing and goes nose to nose with DEATH4mv

Chris : "Listen up good. You wanna tangle with Tatum, thats fine by me. you bring your srawny ass to the ring and I'll let my skills do the talking."

With that Chris continues past DEATH4mv and into the gym to warm up for his match.

reworked it for our first matchup after the rumble. What ya think??
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum   NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:08 pm

I have altered the above!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum   NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW DEATH4mv vs Chris Tatum
Page 1 of 1