X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defense of 24/7 championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skullking

skullking

Defense of 24/7 championship Empty
PostSubject: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:26 am

This is a RP Championship it is not defended in matchs but in promos. It can be defended any were any time as long as a ref is there to count the pin or call the submission. All posts involving the 24/7 championship must be placed here and septic says some ight be put in the show.
-----

Skullking Yung$$ and Orge enter the ring.

Skullking:"The three of us come from a fed full of weaklings who wernt a challenge. So we came to X-RW looking for a bigger challenge and so far we have been impresed."

Orge pulls out a championship belt.

Yung$$:"This is the 24/7 championship Skullking was the last person to hold it befour we left our old fed and it went out of buisness due to lack of good talent."

Skullking:"I know that it is not a X-RW championship but i am going to stat defending it here so any one with guts to try and take it from me i have got three words for ya Bring it on."

Bagheads Brother comes out with a chair and a ref. Skullking gets out of the ring and runs towards bagheads brother.

Bagheads brother hits skullking with the chair exacuting a devastating chair shot.
Bagheat trys to pin skullking
Referee starts counting...
Skullking kicks out
Skullking grabs Bagheads Brother and lifts him onto his shoulder
And slams him into the ground preforming a devastating Dead Man Slam
Skullking lifts his foot putting it on bagheads brothers abdomen
pumps up his muscles executing a light Cocky Pin!!
Referee starts counting...
Skullking retains the 24/7 tittle

Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 am

DgenerationX's Music start's playing

DgenerationX makes into the ring with a mic
Skullking picks up the chair baghead's brother had brought
DgenerationX:No!No!...Skullking.....it's not what you think....i'm not out here to challenge you for your title....i have all the time i need to challenge you...afterall....it's 24/7....i can challenge you anytime...anywhere....like...after your match...or...at the parking lot....or maybe...lets see....just after you leave this ring....but i'm not here for that..
Skullking:Then??
DgenerationX:I'm here to warn you.....even if i challenge you a hundred times...and if you beat me those hundred times.....i will get up...go after you...and take that title of your's....i will not give up until i become the 24/7 champion...so you better watch your back...because in septic's words.....DgenerationX's is gonna get ya!!AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT.....I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!

Audience:SUCK IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Skullking:"Now that is what i call W.D.L spirit i am seriously considering making you the fourth member of W.D.L even if you did win that match."

Skullking and DX shake hands.

skullking Grabs DgenerationXs chin and lifts him into the air
he then squezes DgenerationX and crushes his jaw executing a devastating Hangman

skullking keeps his weak submission hold
DX taps out
Skullking retains the championship

Skullking:"But even if you do join W.D.L i am not going to go easy on you and you will never take this tittle from me.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:26 pm

ANYBODY!! From me to werewolf... but it is a RP title... im not really gonna bother unlesss i find a funny way... Jimmy big hit lee walks up to skull king... jimmy has no hair... and no clothes on... skullking is knocked out cold! Jimmy gets a ref and lies on top of skullking licking him as the referee counts! ...1... ...2... ...3... Jimmy is the new 24/7 champion... relentlessly jimmy lee locks in his devastating manoevoure... THE LIP LOCK!! SKULLKING HAS GOT UP WITH the shock... and now is screaming in agony... he is still tapping but jimmy has no intention to release!

Lol skullking this is just a joke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 pm

Filth is walking through the parking lot towards his car.

Filth:"What the weres my car gone."

Filth hears the roar of the motor of his car then turns around and is blinded by the headlights of his car.

Filth:"what the F***."

The car drives towards Filth at full speed and filth gets hit. The car comes to a stop and skullking and a ref get out.

Skullking pins filth...
the referee starts counting...
Skullking wins the match

Skullking:"And still 24/7 Champion... SKULLKING WOOOOOO."

Filth:"Get an ambulance i think i broke my back"

Skullking:"IN YOUR FACE ASSHOLE"

Filth:"I didnt even want your stupid tittle."

Skullking:"Thats what they all say."

Filth:"I realy need an ambulance."

Skullking:"Aint gonna happen."

Filth suddenly go's quiet.

Ref:"Skullking i think he's dead."

Skullking:"Well you know what that meens."

Ref:"What?"

Skullking:"We were never here."

Skullking and the Ref run out of the parking lot.

Filth:"Hey im not dead now get back here and get me an ambulance."

Filth:"Damb it there gone."

Filth:"HELP."
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm

ummmmmm.....skullking.....pple are going to challenge u for the title...not the other way round......u cant just roam around in the arena driving ur car on others just cuz u think that they want to challenge u for ue title..........the pple challenge u for heavens sake!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:21 pm

I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS IDEA!!!

Its just gonig tog et annoying all the people who think 'its only imprtant if i ahve a title'... This is going to lead to arguments and too much 'one post where he wins' then one post where someone else wins! Its never gonna stop, withing 2 weeks this place will be flooded!! Sorry skullknig it would have been a good diea if it was under control... too many RP's are gonna come to us Admins. If the admins do it themselves then it could vbe fine becuase it will be under control... if 1 person has permission to do something everybody else wants to as well and it's too much chaos.

Sorry hope you understnad with what i have said.

p.s. I AM NOT AGAINST THE IDEA! I THINK IT IS GREAT but it is not under control... which leads to my next 'issue'

MTX plays the game it self but doesn't come on the forum?

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm

the whole idea was to help people improve their RP and to do it in one place as long as it stays in this one place then its fine , if its rubbish then we delete it simple as that this can be used as an idea bank it has massive pottential

why can you not see that

Last edited by Septic on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Sorry Septic, i never mean't to undermine you and it was mainly for everybody else... it i see that it is a good idea/has potential/may help others with RP. but what i also see is post after post people just posting to win a title... i love the idea thats why i said yes to it nut the thing is it needs to be a tincy wincy trincy wrincy!!! little bit more under control... sorry man... im gonna edit that post and get rid of that comment Smile
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 pm

DgenerationX wrote:
ummmmmm.....skullking.....pple are going to challenge u for the title...not the other way round......u cant just roam around in the arena driving ur car on others just cuz u think that they want to challenge u for ue title..........the pple challenge u for heavens sake!

ummmmm.....DgenerationX nobody.....was challenging me.....so i pin them to defend it.....makes sense doesnt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense of 24/7 championship   Defense of 24/7 championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defense of 24/7 championship
Page 1 of 1