X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange help ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

marabuntha

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:52 pm

About two hours after the Saturday-liveshow Troy Hansen Jr is still giving his best in the gym, trying to digest the referee's decision. Frustrated about the so-called loss he's benchpressing a respectable weight until he runs out of air ... leaving him there stranded on his back ... no one else is in the gym ...

He tries to call for help, but the weight on his chest is just too high. Suddenly someone comes to the rescue, lifting the bar back into the holders. Troy, almost with a blue face, breathes heavily and coughs : Tanx buddy, I owe you one for this, I don't know what happened, I guess I just wanted ...

Troy looks up and stops talking in the middle of his phrase ... Before him stands Marabuntha. As Troy gets into defense-position, the masked darkling speaks .

Marabuntha : That was a great performance of you tonight ... Too bad the ref had shit in his eyes. I know we had our differences the last few weeks ... But now I have to say, you are the only one in our roster, that could deserve the title as much as me.

A heavily surprised Troy Hansen stares at Marabuntha, at first not knowing how to reply, tries to find his words ...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 pm

TH: Hmm,yeah well we were unlucky tonight. BUT, I knew he'd do something like that...

Marabuntha: Who'd ya mean, Destiny?

TH: Yeah, I just wish MTX could be here. Then I could get away with giving him a kicking, but, well he's the boss now so...

Marabuntha: Yeah, well, grin a bear it, he'll get his come uppance one day..

TH: Yeah that may just be sooner than you think... (an evil grin comes across his face)

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

Why side with the enemy?
REMEMBER WHAT HE DID
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 am

Marabuntha : Come what may ... Troy ... come what may. Just remember one thing! I won't hassle you anymore ... until you become X-RW Champion again. Then I'll be back for my title.

Marabuntha stands up and starts to walk towards the exit.
When he opens the door, he turns his head a last time to Troy.

Who would you like to win the title? Destinys Messenger ... or KOG?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 am

At this very moment KOG strolls next to marabuntha and Troy

Marabuntha:What do you want...

KOG pauses and stares at marabuntha

KOG:Nothing from... you! Troy man listen to me...I had no idea about this match and i wont exactly lose on purpose... If i beat Destiny then i will be fair and ask to make this a three way title chase... Is that cool?
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:27 pm

Before Troy could even answer, Marabuntha interrupts ...

Marabuntha : YOU? WIN? Do you even know the meaning of the word "WIN"? I haven't seen you "WIN" a match yet in this federation ... Draws draws draws ... and disputable referee's decisions ... It's nothing personal KOCK, but my money is on Destinys Messenger. Unless you are gonna bore him knock-out ...

Marabuntha laughts like a maniac, taps on KOG's shoulder, and hits the road, leaving KOG and Troy in the Gym.

(OOC: Hey KOG, this is really just roleplaying I'm doing here, I don't mean it ...)
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:49 pm

ooc:(i might be 12 but im not stupid...) i do understand lol - your heel its your job and my job is to try to be funny and just make a fool of myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:35 pm

TH: Well man, I guess I was wrong. He clearly does have an ulterior motive with all this. He just sweet talked me up, tried to get me on side, you know. He has something up his sleeve. I say I'm planning to make sure Destiny loses. He nods. Then you come in and he launches THAT everywhere. He is a liar and a rotten apple. I suppose it just goes to show not everyone can change. Anyway, you needn't worry about him for this match, I got your back.

KOG: Thanks man. I just hope he doesn't bring those jerks with him.

TH: What the masked guard sort of people. Hmm yeah well, lets just say I can handle them with what I've got in store...

*As Troy walks off KOG speaks up again*

KOG: Hey yeah, for my sakes, I hope you have, 'cos they are likely to have something in store for you too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange help ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange help ...   Strange help ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange help ...
Page 1 of 1