X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange deal ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

marabuntha

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:35 pm

Marabuntha and Skiellor are sitting in the lounge. It looks like they have a meeting with an unknown individual, dressed in a black suite, wearing sunglasses. They all act very mysterious, turning away from the cams, it's impossible to hear what they are up to.
The mysterie-man finally stands up and shakes their hands.

Anonymous : It looks like we have an agreement now gentlemen. I'll be seeing you later.

Marabuntha : How do we contact you if we need ... it?

Anonymous : You can't ... I'll contact you !

The man disappears, acompanied by three bodyguards, that look more like buildings than humans.

Marabuntha looks at Skiellor and starts to grin. That's what I call making plans for the future my friend. We are heading for some hard times you and me ... but now ... we are insured.

Skiellor hasn't got a clue what Marabuntha means by this, but he nods anyway.

They start playing some cards, there's nothing else to do now the season is over ...
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm

MTX bursts into the Lounge with four destiny agents, Rampage, Troy Hansen jr., the XCT, and Biohazard..

"The new season is coming, you and I will be in ring on July 8th, but for now i have some matters that i feel we need to sort out, my office is in quite a state and all fingers point to you, so now that you have now where to go, I think it is time that we have ourselves a little beatdown, don't you agree folks?"

MTX looks to the rest of his assailants
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:01 pm

*Troy Hansen smiles*

TH: This could be more fun than any title re-match...

*Troy Hansen picks up a chair and walks with the group towards the two*
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Twisted Evil MTX picks up a T.V. and throws it in Marabunthas direction,
MTX then picks up a snooker cue and hits skiellor with a MORTAL cue shot..
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Septic

Septic

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Septic takes off one of his socks and grabs the 8 ball from the pool table and whollops Marabuntha with a Legendary the old pool ball inside the sock routine.

Standing pleased with himself he reaches.............. Titanictus slaps Septics hand and says "here you can take it" and he hands Septic a salmon wrap " now this is the last one so please no more reaching in my pants"

Septic tears it in half and hands half to Titanictus

Last edited by Septic on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:56 pm

*Troy Hansen knocks Sk1ellor to the floor with a LEGENDARY chair shot to the Skull!*

TH: Now it's your turn Marabuntha!

*Troy Hansen delivers another LEGENDARY chair shot to the Skull, this time the skull of Marabuntha!

*There's a loud rumbling outside of the lounge.*

TH: What the hell is that? Meh lets carry on the beating!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Marabuntha tries to fight back, but there are just too many adversary's.

I'll get you all ... each one of you ...

His words aren't cold yet as he gets yet another chair against his head ...
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Chris Tatum and Titanictus pick up Marabuntha around the throat and lift him clear of the ground and slam him back onto the floor, hitting a Legendary Chef's Special!!!

They then turn to Skiellor who is on the recieving end of MTX and Troy Hansen's conchairto! as he falls to the floor Titanictus sits on his chest and Chris locks ina figure four leg lock, Hitting a Legendary Invictus veritas lock.

XCT keep their Ripping hold.....
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:26 am

*Hansen walks into the lounge the day after the attack, and although Marabuntha has since disappeared, Sk1ellor is still there under a table. Hansen walks up, and, after a moments contemplation, he put a swift boot into him.*

TH: That one's for luck (laughs).

*Hansen walks toward the diner (OOC: prefer that?) to pick up a meal.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange deal ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange deal ...   Strange deal ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange deal ...
Page 1 of 1