X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tension in the lounge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Tension in the lounge Empty
PostSubject: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Septic, Toxic Avenger , Chris Tatum , Titanictus, Troy Hanson jr and Stormcrash walk in the lounge to chill after a couple of hours in the Gym they're all friendly but not excactly friends. For a change the lounge is a hive of activity and they notice they're usual places have other people sitting in them after standing for a while Septic says "right now ive got the hump" he and Toxic Avenger walk over to their usual corner with the big arm chairs where they find Evil Dave and EvilDevil sitting " right how long you fellas gonna be , this is our spot" says Septic Evil Dave pipes up " i dont see your names on them " " look you cheeky f##ker if you ever bothered to come in here regular you'd know this was the champs spot " says Toxic Avenger. EvilDevil rares up <BANG> Septic puts him back in the chair with a stiff blow to his fat chin " Oi" Abas the Jihadist says "Come on theres no need for that" <BANG> Septic lets him have one as well "Jealous" says Septic " now out" says Toxic . Evil Dave helps EvilDevil up and they walk away Abass gets up looking angry " you want some more " says Septic nowsitting in his comfy chair "no" he mumbles as he walks away rubbing his chin.

( i didn't include justin because hes in the hospital and im sorry if i missed regulars out but nows your chance)
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:26 pm

*Troy Hansen, still concussed, walks over to his usual spot by the window, to find Dark Lorkan sitting in his seat.*

TH: Hey my man, how are you?

DL: Who the hell are you? And what are you doing sitting at MY table?!

*Hansen looks enraged!*

TH: YOUR TABLE!!! YOUR FRACKING TABLE!!!! YOU SON OF A...

*Dark Lorkan gives Hansen a stiff slap across the face.*

DL: You want more?

*Hansen looks enraged, then smiles before picking up his plate and smashing it over Lorkan's head.

TH: I can't wrestle yet, but she didn't say anything about fighting or brawling.

*Troy Hansen gets out of his seat as Lorkan looks up. Hansen gives him a punch right on the nose knocking him out of his chair. He now picks him up and rams his head into the Drinks machine. It only cracks it. He picks Lorkan up under arm and takes a run up, this time putting him straight through the machine! He then drags him along the floor out of the exit, before seating back by the window, with a new meal on a new plate*

TH: Ahhh.

*Septic comes over*

Septic: Nice moves man, we gotta show 'em who's boss.

TH: What? What moves? I just came in for a bite to eat...

*Septic, puzzled, slinks away leaving Hansen to eat his meal*
Back to top Go down
Evil Devil

PostSubject: Re: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

While Septic on his way to the wash room, through a corridor, he feel like being follow by someone. Just when he wanna turn around to check it out...

BANG!!! A steel chair hits Septic's head!!!

BANG!!! BANG!!! Another 2 shots on Septic!!!

It was EvilDave, Evil Devil and Abbas The Jihadist!

"Have a nice sleep, dude" says EvilDave.

Three of them throw away the steel chairs and leaving a bleeding, unconcious Septic behind...

Last edited by Evil Devil on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:16 am

stormcrash exits the lounge headed at the gym as he sees septic drowning in his own blood
hmmm if i leave him here even bigger blood pool will emerge better help him

Stormcrash grabs septic and sees he is barely concious
septic: what happend here, ohh my head

how shoud i know i just get here seeing you drowning in your blood, now is time to see Jane
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 pm

Stormcrash enters the lounge with still some blood on his clothes
ok some one atacked septic and i was ordered to find out who that was spill out all the information you can or i will have to make you talk
Stormcrash prepeares for a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tension in the lounge   Tension in the lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tension in the lounge
Page 1 of 1