X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering the Lounge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orge

Orge

Entering the Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm

:Scene opens up with Orge entering the lounge:

Orge: Ahhh the lounge. I could use this once my first match is over.

Orge: I wonder who it will be? No matter I'll take on all comers.

:Scene fades out:
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:25 pm

The Toxic Avenger enters the lounge and takes seat in the big armchair near the window.

TA:"what are you lookin at me jabronie... thats my seat ...keep that in mind !!!"
Back to top Go down
Orge

Orge

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Orge: My man I see nothing saying that it's yours. So if you have a problem I say either do something or back away and you won't get hurt.

Orge: Oh this seat? It's now mine until I say so or until I get bored with this old chair.
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:36 pm

The Toxic Avenger builds up himself in front of Orge.

TA:"If you wanna get hurt right now you just have to go a little further crazy newbie . Then i´m gonna show you whats mine and whats yours. now get off here. "
Back to top Go down
Orge

Orge

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Orge: Man please if you have to build yourself up like that then it tells me that your scared.

Orge: Man I thought I was dealing with someone who believed in themselves guess I was wrong. When you find your courage look me up.
Back to top Go down
The Toxic Avenger

The Toxic Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 pm

as Orge turns to leave the lounge The Toxic Avenger stops him and hits him executing a MORTALchair shot.

as orge is lying on the floor The Toxic Avenger lefts him up and hits him with a LEGENDARY Toxic Disembodyment.

TA:"now you can tell me who´s scared."

with those words The Toxic Avenger spits on Orge and leaves the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Orge

Orge

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 pm

:Minutes go by before Orge gets back up:

Orge: Oh that made a mark.

:Orge feels the back of his head:

Orge:(sees some blood) Oh he's going to pay for that
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 pm

*Falahid enters the lounge and takes a seat while he wathes the damaged orge.*
Falahid:"Looks like you got a beatdown,hah noobs these days."
Back to top Go down
Orge

Orge

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Orge: Look man this has nothing to do with you. It's between me and the back hitting Toxic.

Orge: Man I may be the new guy here but I'm here to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:34 pm

As this very moment KOG walks into the locker room overhearing Falahid talking to orge...

KOG:"Hey Orge...Are you ok man?..."

Orge:"I'll Live but im afraid that toxic won't!"

KOG:"Nice to see a new guy with guts... And oh yeh Falahid"

KOG gets closer to Falahid

KOG:"You were here quite before me...yes i have been here for a month or so but when i was first here i wasn't treated like this espically by you so you better get rid of your new stuck up attidude or ill knock it back down inside you!... Understood?"

Falahid stands up and Squares up to KOG and stares him in the eyes as orge watches intrigued... Falahid Shakes his head with a short smile on it...

Falahid:"See you around "Gangsta!"..."

Orge:"Nicely handled man.. i should take notes or something...That was seriously smooth and thanks man!"

KOG:"Dude... Dont kiss up!"

KOG leaves the lounge heading towards the gym whilst orge gets ready to leave but starts to think about the toxic avenger... slowly he walks out heading towards Jane hoping to get his head bandaged up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Lounge   Entering the Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the Lounge
Page 1 of 1