X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Title Questions Empty
PostSubject: Title Questions   Title Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Really dont know where to post this quite yet but do we have any tag titles here? Or just 3 singles
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Title Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Questions   Title Questions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 am

hey ripper , got to thinking whether your buddy is coming or not ive thought of an angle as your old company has folded/folding why don't you say that like you are the champ (youve got te pics)and that you have defected to X-RW to look for better competition as you had defeated everybody else on your old roster i mean you would not necesaraly be defending the belt here as it would mean nothing but you could act like you where and twat every apponent with your cane at the end win or lose
Back to top Go down

Title Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Questions   Title Questions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm

That would be a great idea, but I know we cant mention other feds by name (OI've been careful not to do that), much less use their titles, otherwise the mods would be all over us. But if my partner does come (And thats up to MTX) I already have an angle thought up. But I thought of an idea from that though, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Questions   Title Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Questions
Page 1 of 1