X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels WRATH coming back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

Angels WRATH coming back Empty
PostSubject: Angels WRATH coming back   Angels WRATH coming back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:00 pm

The sound of splintering metal is heard throughout the building as the entrance door bursts open. Angels WRATH comes out of the dust cloud and walks straight into the lounge.

So i heard you no good pieces of garbage dont want to respect the power of my masters? 1 week of absence and you already forgot what it means to stand against Chtulhu and his army? I will show you what happens when my power is beeing challenged. You Blue Bambini or whatever your name is... I`ve beaten you once and i will do it again to show my superior strength!!!

Angels WRATH gives a killing glance round the room, eyeballing each and everyone.

Or is there anybody else in here that thinks he can step up with me? Time`s up, i will not dispense mercy anymore... You will believe or go down! It's your choice.
[i]leaving the guys baffled, Angels WRATH walks out and heads to the GM's office.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH coming back   Angels WRATH coming back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:32 pm

Stormcrash stops Angels Wrath at the door
soo weakling again with your bla bla bla common if you want me to crush you second time just say soo, this time i will make sure you won't stand again
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH coming back   Angels WRATH coming back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Marabuntha, all showered up watches Angels Wrath leave.

Who was that guy you were just talking to Stormcrash? Was that the new janitor? If so, he 's not gonna be pleased about what I left for him there in the shower ...
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH coming back   Angels WRATH coming back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm

stormcrash starts to laught soundly
haha, no, no, Marabuntha that was not the janitor, he was the janitor mob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels WRATH coming back   Angels WRATH coming back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels WRATH coming back
Page 1 of 1