X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Empty
PostSubject: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:28 am

DEATH4mv passes by ChrisTatum in the gym.

"Hmmph, why even try to strengthen your weak muscles? Its not like you...*MORTAL* can defeat anyone of the likes of me, The Devourer from Hades, The Grim Reaper, DEATH!"
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Chris Tatum hears what Death4mv is saying, stops, and puts a hand on his chest and starts laughing loudly!!

Chris: Oh jeez! please no more your killing me.

Chris Tatum abruptly stops laughing and goes nose to nose with Death4mv

Chris : Listen up good. you wanna tangle with Tatum thats fine by me. you bring your srawny ass to the ring and I'll let my skills do the talking.

With that Chris continues past Death4mv as though nothing as happened.

OOC maybe next segment you could be trying to get in my head, playing mind games. then eventually I could snap and say come down to the ring as one of your matches is coming to an end and I belt the snot outta you with a chair and get myself suspended by MTX until the following show where we have our first match? what ya think
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:05 pm

sounds good for the future - MTX can you put us in a match this show?
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:27 pm

I think im in a tag match next show but after that would be cool with me
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 am

OOC ok Death where do we go from here
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 pm

OOC: Well first we need to have a match, whens the next show?
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 pm

ytou will have a match this saturday, i will make it a standard match, as if it is outr of nowhere!
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:36 am

ok I can go with that.
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 am

what happned mtx? we didnt have a match?
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm

OOC: start the feud after my holiday or else we wont have long to make it good
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 pm

OOC: could ChrisTatum and myself have a match this show, and ChrisTatum could do his special move to me through a barbed wire flaming table, and I get carried away in an ambulance etc, and then in a few weeks come back and interrupt his match and the feud can start?
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm

OOC sounds good!! I was thinking that we could make it a tag feud with you and Sharpshooter and me and Titan as we are all about the same level, but we could still kick it off on this weeks show. The extreme catering team are yet too start as a tag yet!!what ya think??
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:01 pm

OOC: its a bad idea, we have to end the season lol, so we will start the next season with me meeting you in the locker room working out i guess and then start it all over :S
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:41 pm

OOC We could use it as a precursor to the coming season... As in this is whats gonna start big time the following season!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting   DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH4mv vs ChrisTatum -- feud starting
Page 1 of 1