X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everybody??

Go down 
+14
Troy Hansen Jr.
The Toxic Avenger
blue bamboo
Septic
sk1ellor
Titanictus
Stormcrash
g man678
Angels Wrath
Sharp Shooter
DEATH4mv
falahid
MTX
ChrisTatum
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

Where is everybody?? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Chris Tatum swaggers into the room and finds himself on his own.....
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:25 pm

MTX enters the lounge and sees a new star in the lounge all by himself, MTX approches the new star who looks startled by MTX..

MTX - "Hi There! I'm MTX GM of X-RW and can I be the first to introduce you to the show, first show is this tuesday, looking forward?"

MTX extends his hand for the new star to shake..
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Grabs MTX's hand and shakes it firmly

CT : Thanks for the chance to prove myself MTX lets say Im not expecting to win , but who does as fresh as I am
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 pm

MTX smiles..

"Everyone has to start somewhere, for me, i started in a very dark place, but am now running the show... Where is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Chris laughs.

I wish I knew boss, I wish I knew Very Happy
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:47 pm

falahid walks into the room
falahid:hi guys!
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm

MTX - "Hi there, nice to meet you! I'm sorry but i must go, i have pressing matters to attend to, be sure to check the announcement board regulary so you are part of the decision making process here at X-RW"
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi back at ya Falahid.
Back to top Go down
DEATH4mv

DEATH4mv

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:03 pm

*thunder cracks*

DEATH4mv: *in a low breathless voice* Who are these strange beings here? State your objective!
Back to top Go down
Sharp Shooter

Sharp Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:00 pm

(Sharp Shooter enters in the lounge)

Shooter: "Hi guys, nice to mee you!" (Shooter takes a look around and after relaxes himself on the sofa)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloalvirtualwrestling.tk
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Angels WRATH walks through the door. He bows before the attendance, taking off his helmet afterwards.

Grettings everyone. So i see Mr. MTX gathered some good men to show mankind the way back to the Great Old Ones.Well, we will se on the shows who is really worth to help me on my quest.

Angels WRATH turns round and makes his way to the GYM
Back to top Go down
g man678

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm

g-man678 walks though the door with no expression on his face and walks to the nearest sofa to sit

g-man678:"Hmm, i wonder if MTX was right about the potential within these...beings...i guess only time will tell. Either way looks like we're all stuck with one-another so lets make this as painless as possible"
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:02 pm

At last there is more than just me Very Happy hi there guys
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Stormcrash walks trought the door and bows.
My name is Stormcrash, nice to meet ya.
Stormcrash sits in a empty chair near the door.
It woud be nice to see all of yours fighting ability but all will happen when the time comes. Don't make me wait long
Back to top Go down
Sharp Shooter

Sharp Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 pm

You can bet on Storm...don't worry...
(Shooter stands up from the sofa and goes away from the lounge)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gloalvirtualwrestling.tk
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:11 pm

A really fat man walks into the lounge, eating a chicken and mayo sandwich... between bites, he introduces himself...

"Yo! Titanictus is the name! Cooking is the game. I'm new. How is everyone doing?"
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:42 pm

people people what do you think your doing?

oh and by the way its skiellor

you can all call me mr skiellor

none of you have my respect yet to call me skiellor

so how are you all

any one want a match in the next show ??

i mean just a simple one on one match vs a godly figure like me. any of you should be honored to face some one like me

so any one interested?
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Well I wont call ya godly but I'll take ya up on that offer. I maybe young and relatively new to this game but im never one to back away from a good old fight!
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:16 pm

ok sounds good but you will RIP after our match. so what type of match do you want to face me in?
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:21 pm

(OOC only single matches for now, trying to build up some money! but continue the rp and your match is granted, oh and try and get a promo done for it, you'll be on friday night livewire!)
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:36 pm

Hows this for a promo.

The cameras are back stage and we see Chris Tatum walking down the corridor. He shoulders his holdall an turns the corner and bumps into Skiellor.

Skiellor : Hey watch where ya going moron.

Chris T : Hey chill man, Sorry I bumped into ya.

Skiellor : So you should be, Im Skiellor and your not worth treading on!

Chris T : Who you calling worthless, you freaky looking fool. If ya wanna take it to the ring lets go, ya big freak?

Skiellor : If you want destroying , thats fine by me!!

Skiellor pushes past Chris Tatum and continues down the hall.

Feel free to edit this Skiellor if ya want!

Last edited by ChrisTatum on Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:37 pm

(OOC great, if it's for the show message it to me ASAP please as this can be used as a promo!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:39 pm

(OOC: would be good if you spelt my name right Smile lol )
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:40 pm

OOC I'll just wait a while for Skiellor to see if he wants to edit it but then ill send it ya
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 pm

ChrisTatum wrote:
Hows this for a promo.

The cameras are back stage and we see Chris Tatum walking down the corridor. He shoulders his holdall an turns the corner and bumps into Skiellor.

Skiellor : Hey watch where ya going moron.

Chris T : Hey chill man, Sorry I bumped into ya.

Skiellor : So you should be, Im Skiellor, the legend, you no what im saying man, your not even worth treading on!

Chris T : Who you calling worthless, you freaky looking fool. If ya wanna take it to the ring lets go, ya big freak?

Skiellor : If you want destroying , thats fine by me!!

Skiellor pushes past Chris Tatum and continues down the hall.

Feel free to edit this Skiellor if ya want!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody??   Where is everybody?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody??
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC) :: Lounge-
Jump to: