X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How is everyone ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

How is everyone ??? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi

just a quicky to find out if everyone is happy,

latest news is that we have 10 new guys coming (I Think) all active with good rp and experiance

I will have to axe some of the dead wood so to speak , If you regulaly RP and are active you are safe but for those who dont ( and lets face it there are lots ) they will have their contracts terminated for breach of terms (you are all asked in your contracts to take an active part)

the way that this will afect the draft is that those that go will be replaced by the new ones simple as that we will try and skill match to make it fair as I felt that 57,000 for a saturday show was amazing
so we need to have a fair mix between the two in order for XRW to be successfull well into the future

as always I am interested in your feed back please feel free to leave your coments (NO CHATTING, just leave your coment - How you feel ??)
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Remember it's not the minor show from now on, they're gonna be equal from now on Wink Apart from us being in charge of Tuesday of course... lol! jk!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 pm

What noo i am the champ you can't ban me!I dont want to lose my place in x-rw.why?????? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Am I Safe?? Septic is there anyway of telling how much income came from the merchandise??

i get 50%

and this is what i got/sold...

You received 2447 fantaeuros for your merchandising bonus!

You sold

T-shirt: 31

Wrestling hat: 34

Sweatshirt: 43

Poster: 22

Dvd Box: 42

Action Figure: 38

Dont know about you lot but this is a all time best for me!!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

ok guys i have found the solution for this horrible thing!
first suggestion:
Like septic said we let the noobs come in but then we have to kick some members of our roster.
And since i'm not really planning on leaving this is not the solution that we need.
number 2!
I say we let the stinky noobs stay outside and don't let them in!we are doing fine and this way we won't lose nobody and we don't have newbies that try to steal ore positon it's perfect!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Falahid... SHUT UP! only deadwood is leaving... lol!! You are very important so dont feel unsecure otherwise i will leave!!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Ladies Ladies Please

the people that are coming in are all experianced rp'ers and have great stats and entrances , Falahid ( And I think KoG will agree) it is hard to put on a good show when there are only about 10 of us that regularly send in segments now out of 41 that is poor. We saw the last two shows what can be achieved and I say that more experiance is the key to taking us to the next lvl These guys are certainly not noobs and have alot to offer us we can take it to 70,000 + fantas each show which would be great for every body

I know its been tough on some lately but with the extra money I have increased our stadium seating capacity to 80,000 (thats not including the stands) and we are lvl 14 , this should bring in more fans = more money everything is going well in the land of XRW

Trust in Septic he will lead the way 3:18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone ???   How is everyone ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Announcement Board-
Jump to: