X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!

Go down 
2 posters

What Postion Do YOU HONESTLY THINK We Will Finish At
X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_lcap11%X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_lcap56%X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_lcap11%X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_lcap0%X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO IDEA!
X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_lcap22%X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Empty
PostSubject: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm

1. AWE-Australian Wrestling Entertainment - 340 points

2.Dominion Wrestling - 315 points

3.X-Rated Wrestling - 310 points

4.Time Bandits Wrestling - 305 points

Last edited by The King Of Gangsters on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm

1 ofcourse!!!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 pm

that was quick falahid... i voted for 2... the current number1 show has most likely got us beat Sad next season if we get better players along with our good ole old one then we will come no 1.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm

we dont need newbs we are good!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Smile Very Happy Were not just good... we're brilliant!! But we can be absolutely unstoppabble if we get some good FRESH MEAT!!! The protein will do us good Smile the more the fibre (us active people) the better our body (the show) gets... the more the water (high xp getters) the better our income!!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:22 pm

whathever whathevr this is how i see it
How more noobs how more this show will get taken over by noobs how more i will not be able to have my title how more i will be sad how more i want them out.LOL
so that was my vieuw now my view for the show.
The more noobs the more this roster gets filled the more ore oldies will get taken over by noobs the more oldies will be kicked for new newbs the more the noobs take over the whole show.
so that's my vieuw i am just scared i'll get taken everything away from me in x-rw if more noobs come but i dont got a prob with them well with a few i do:with the one that spam rp and the ones that don't even use the write color stuf ore don't follow the rules the rest is k.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:22 pm

well falahid put it this way...

You have been here for ages! i mean 1st of june you joined the forum...if you don't want "newbies" then that would mean people like Marabuntha or troy or me would not be here right now... would that be great?? Lol your to precious for us to be overun by new peeps... obviously the ones who will flood mknowingly or spam up the forum will be kicked and only a few will come at regular intervals... mainly do active people and swapp them with non-active... point here is give them a chance...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:33 pm

hey don't get me wrong here i concider all of you peeps as oldies well i mean you troy marabuntha even jimmy a bit... it's jsut that suddenly there was a big groop of people joining and those guys i concider as newbies.And yes i give them a chance but i just don't like them to do rp wrong(not pointing at anyone definitly not at degenerationx) lol!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 am

lol... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!   X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Rated Wrestling's Ranking!
Page 1 of 1