X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DX and WDL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skullking

skullking

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Skullking Yung$$ and Orge make there way to the ring skullking is wearing an unfamiler championship belt.

Skullking:"DgenerationX has decided to make what could be one of the the smartest decitions in his career or i could be one of the biggest mestakes of his life. the decition i am talking about is him joining us."

Orge:"Last week he proved that he was loyal to us by turning on one of our rivals Bagheads Brother then we put him in a match against Skullking to prove that he was W.D.L material in the ring and he failed. But we are going to give you one more chance."

Yung$$:"DX we have got a little challenge for you. See that belt skullkings wearing we made it and we call it the 24/7 championship your challenge is to win that belt heres the rules. The belt can be won any were any time as long as there is a ref there to count the pin or call the the submission and we might add a few extra rules at the start of each show."

Skullking:"So DX get your damb ass out here and tell us we do you accept or not but befour you answer we will give you a warning. If you do not accept we will give you the beating of your life but let you leave with your life however if you do accept but fail you will become a permanent enemy and target of W.D.L and you will REST IN PEACE'S."

DXs theme music starts to play and DX runs out onto the stage with a mic.

DX:"I accept. And if your not down with that ive got two words for ya."

Audiance:"Suck It."

Skullking:"He accepts!"

DX brings out a ref and a steel chair then runs down to the ring and hits skullking with the chair then trys to pin skullking.

Referee starts counting...
Skullking kicks out then
skullking grabs DX lifting him on the shoulder
to slam him by performing a devastating Dead Man Slam!!

Skullking:"Not today DX not today"
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:15 pm

So this is how it's gonna be? you just create a title just like that? i think you need some permission for this else i would just create one to you can't just create a belt and then give it to yourself so that you would be champ.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Skullking... nice RP but totally agreeing with falahid here... you need permission to make a title... agreed that Septic did say if you can handle it then go for it but... you can't just come out with a title belt... you need Septic or somebody to announce there is a new title and that title will not start with somebody it will start VACANT... say it is announced at the beggining of the show we could do some Rp... like

*Falahid is running around backstage with a steel chair in his hand a referee by his side... suddenly yappel comes out of the shadows with a baseball bat in hand and hit Falahid in teh back with it... as he goes for the cover the referee that falahid brought starts counting... 1... ... 2 ... Here comes filth with a sledge hammer and he breaks the 3 count and take out yappel with his sledge hammer... filth covers yappel ...1... ...2... Suddenly Falahid picks up the baseball bat and lifts up yappels shoulder with it... out of nowhere skullking comes with a lead pipe and knocks out all 3 men! he puts one foot on filth and one foot on yappel and he sits on falahid's chest the referee starts counting ...1... ...2... ...3... The first PIN OF THE DAY! Skullking is the new 24/7 CHAMPION!!*

Thats just a quick draft of something we could do...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Yeah but i wont go in for that title soa gain its no haha.Btw 24/7 isent good how about we do it 1 time in each show a match for that title?else anybody can create rp for them to get the title.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:43 pm

i was just showin an example...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:21 pm

i know i know Smile
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:31 pm

falahid wrote:
So this is how it's gonna be? you just create a title just like that? i think you need some permission for this else i would just create one to you can't just create a belt and then give it to yourself so that you would be champ.

im not actually creating the championship im just useing it as a test for dx
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:34 pm

if you use the 24/7 title it HAS To be official!! lol...
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 am

under the topic 24/7 rules for the title septic wrote

it you wanna set up a 24/7 title then you go for it

does that count as premission
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:40 am

Dudes

the 24/7 title is for RP ONLY it can be used on the forum and in RP on shows it will not be defended in a Match on the shows

Howabout W.D.L. is a disbanded fed that Skullking was the reigning champion of and he and his co-horts have arrived in X-RW looking for further competition

This way the W.D.L. 24/7 title is not a recognised X-RW Title

but if anyone on the X-RW roster wants to do it then fine Skullking if you create a new post in RPG area where all posts concerning the 24/7 title can be displayed

maybe called Defense of W.D.L. 24/7 ....

then all posts relating to the defence of that title can be in one place with the best RP possibly making it onto a show???? it could be fun and may even help people to improve their RP skills
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:37 am

ok on the show put in a promo with skullking yung$$ and orge saying they were impresed with dx and he can join wdl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DX and WDL Empty
PostSubject: Re: DX and WDL   DX and WDL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DX and WDL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC)-
Jump to: